It has arrived. Now to test out all the goodies in the box.
1050 8 2022-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The Box of googies has arrived. Now the fun starts

IMG_4119.jpeg
2022-8-30
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Time for a new adventure
2022-8-30
Use props
FPVin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 300502 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have the FPV and so tempted to get one!!   Blue Sky's
2022-8-30
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Hmm interesting experience to date. its 4:00am and I have been struggling for a few hours.

Took a while to charge everything up. I love then 65W charger. Its the same as I got with my M3 Cine. It charged all 4 batteries very quickly.

I watched all the DJI videos on getting started and felt comfortable.

Checking the version of Assistant 2 required was a surprise. I expected it to work with The Assistant for DJI FPV series but it uses the Consumer drone version.

The Consumer drone version has been updated from V2.1.10 to V2.1.11 for the Mac at least. So downloaded and installed the new version.

Updated the Motion Controller, the Drone, and the Goggles 2 to the latest firmware versions.I had to update the Firmware on all my 4 batteries.

I bound all 3 devices to my account as requested for activation.

I linked everthing up and thats when the dramas started. Continual battery not installed correctly errors on just one battery. The other 3 were fine.

Then it was goggle calibration issues.  Continual red errors advising either IMU calibration required (I could not get a calibration to complete) or Compass calibration required. That one would complete.  

The only way I could get a successful startup was to make sure I powered on the goggles while wearing them. It looks like if you power them up on the bench it gets these errors.

The faulty battery suddenly stopped giving errors. Not sure what the issue is / was with it

Hopefully after a few hours sleep the weather will be OK and I can fly the damn thing.
2022-8-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Congrats.   
2022-8-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Congratulations!
2022-8-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're glad that you already now have your new DJI Avata. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Happy flying!
2022-8-31
Use props
Mat8861
lvl.4
Flight distance : 169400 ft
Italy

Congratulation !!  Also mine arrived, will check it out after work
2022-8-31
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Also noticed a new change to the DJI Goggles 2 battery. DJI have improved the connector to the battery and cable so that there is now a latch to ensure no accidental cable fall outs.

Good Job DJI
2022-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules