Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
phil-142
lvl.4
Flight distance : 149964 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hi everyone.

i was out flying today with my dji mavic 3 and one of the problems that i always have is when i tap the screen on the rc pro to focus the drone moves in other directions.

i have to use the sticks to get the drone back to its original postistion where i wanted to take a photo. tap the screen again to get it in focus then the drone moves to another direction. really frustrating trying to take a photo when the drone is moving in different directions when the i tap the screen.

i experienced some othe issues today while flying. i will address them in another post.

january when i got the mavic 3 and i have not been to happy with the performance.

before going out to fly today i done.

imu calibration
compass calibration
gimbal calibration
firmware upday on the rc pro
mavic 3 already have the latest update.

thanks.

2022-8-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there phil-142. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if you are receiving any error message or error codes on the DJI Fly application when this is happening and may we also please know if you are using the most recent DJI Fly application version as well for us to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-8-31
Use props
phil-142
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-31 21:08
Hello there phil-142. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know if you are receiving any error message or error codes on the DJI Fly application when this is happening and may we also please know if you are using the most recent DJI Fly application version as well for us to isolate the issue? Thank you.

hi stephen. thank you for the reply.

no error messages as far as i know unless i have not noticed them.

i will go out and fly the mavic 3 and i will check for any error messages also i will see if this problem is still happening again.

best regards
phil.
2022-9-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

phil-142 Posted at 9-2 13:36
hi stephen. thank you for the reply.

no error messages as far as i know unless i have not noticed them.

Hi there phil. Thank you for the reply and for these information. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2022-9-3
Use props
phil-142
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-3 22:07
Hi there phil. Thank you for the reply and for these information. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

hi stephen.

i was out with mavic 3 today and it is still the same. i am touching the screen to focus and the drone rotates also today while flying that it drifts on its own. thanks. best regards.
2022-9-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

phil-142 Posted at 9-7 08:45
hi stephen.

i was out with mavic 3 today and it is still the same. i am touching the screen to focus and the drone rotates also today while flying that it drifts on its own. thanks. best regards.

Hi there phil-142. Thank you for the reply and for giving out this update. Since we are still having this issue with your DJI Mavic 3. I would recommend for your to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-9-8
Use props
phil-142
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hi stephen.

i contacted the support team via web chat and he sent me instructions.

he said submit a normal repair. i cant find that anywhere with the link he sent me.
2022-9-12
Use props
phil-142
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

thanks so much for the replies.

still regarding this case.

i sent the my mavic 3 for repair and it was returned back to me. i still have the same problem.

i questioned dji if they did any repairs on it. i got no repair notes.

what dji have told me is to do a video recording of the problem.

any advice on how to do a video recording on the rc pro to see what the rc pro is capturing.
2022-10-2
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

phil-142 Posted at 10-2 13:09
thanks so much for the replies.

still regarding this case.

Phil, pull down tray from top of screen.  There is an icon that looks like a record button.  Easily done.
2022-10-2
Use props
phil-142
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

very kind tony thanks so much really appreciated.
2022-10-2
Use props
phil-142
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

thanks very much tony and stephen.

i captured the video footage that i need.

i thought they would be on the sd card when i downloaded but it seems they are not there.

i can see the video footage on my rc pro. how would i transfer from the rc pro to my pc.

thanks.
2022-10-3
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

i was out flying today with my dji mavic 3 and one of the problems that i always have is when i tap the screen on the rc pro to focus the drone moves in other directions.
Have you tried to use autofocus rather than touching the screen?
It's simple and effective.

2022-10-3
Use props
phil-142
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

thank you so much. that is a very good suggestion. will try that if these problems do continue. your help is really appreciated.
2022-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules