Mini 3 Pro goes on holiday to Devon
528 12 2022-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chillibadger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 233064 ft
United Kingdom

Hope you enjoy, had some good flying weather and some good views whilst in Salcombe, Devon.

2022-8-30
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6260935 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Grey skies, but still lovely views. Nice work
2022-8-30
Use props
chillibadger
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Blériot53 Posted at 8-30 05:04
Grey skies, but still lovely views. Nice work

cheers.  yeah sadly UK does not offer perfect weather all of the time.  we had a nice day on Thursday in the sea and paddle boarding (that's also on my channel).
2022-8-30
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6260935 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

chillibadger Posted at 8-30 05:21
cheers.  yeah sadly UK does not offer perfect weather all of the time.  we had a nice day on Thursday in the sea and paddle boarding (that's also on my channel).

Got to make the most of it while you can
2022-8-30
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Love place, thanks for sharing. Looks great for kayaking...

I took my Kayak on the sea last weekend, down at Felixstowe, its was a flat sea when we got there which was a little disappointing but then by the time we got on the water the waves picked up and continued to about 3-4ft high by the time we had to quit, such a shame, we only had a 2hr window on the water, i forgot how much fun it was playing in the chop, i got face planted so many times lol a shame i didn't have the courage to get the drone out, it was on the top of the kayak too, too much of a risk for the DJI RC
2022-8-30
Use props
chillibadger
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Bashy Posted at 8-30 06:52
Love place, thanks for sharing. Looks great for kayaking...

I took my Kayak on the sea last weekend, down at Felixstowe, its was a flat sea when we got there which was a little disappointing but then by the time we got on the water the waves picked up and continued to about 3-4ft high by the time we had to quit, such a shame, we only had a 2hr window on the water, i forgot how much fun it was playing in the chop, i got face planted so many times lol  a shame i didn't have the courage to get the drone out, it was on the top of the kayak too, too much of a risk for the DJI RC

did paddle boarding myself with the kids however i filmed them from the shore playing around.  didn't realise as i was filming the tide was coming in and my drone case was starting to get a little wet so moved back a few metres.  i was able to stand up and paddle better than my 17 yr old son who persistently tried to stand up and fell in the the sea.

2022-8-30
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

chillibadger Posted at 8-30 07:01
did paddle boarding myself with the kids however i filmed them from the shore playing around.  didn't realise as i was filming the tide was coming in and my drone case was starting to get a little wet so moved back a few metres.  i was able to stand up and paddle better than my 17 yr old son who persistently tried to stand up and fell in the the sea.

Paddle boarding

ha ha, cool, my mate who was with me, he's new to SUP and knelt and sat down 99% of the time, the 1% he was up on 2 feet, lasted about 10 seconds if that. He was quite nervous about the little chop, that's why i love a kayak, mines an old 1990's sit in so protected some, i had my Mini 3 and a few other small bits strapped to the top front, it made things a little unnerving at the start as it felt a little top heavy but i soon got used to it and didn't dunk once, thank god , be a lot harder getting back in it that's for sure lol
2022-8-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice one chillibadger.  
2022-8-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks very nice!
2022-8-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Beautiful footage! we appreciate you for sharing this with us. Happy flying always!
2022-8-31
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nicely done.    Love the location and background music.  
2022-8-31
Use props
chillibadger
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 8-31 03:05
Very nicely done.    Love the location and background music.

Cheers.  Probably need to use upbeat music my mate fell  asleep
2022-8-31
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

chillibadger Posted at 8-31 03:09
Cheers.  Probably need to use upbeat music my mate fell  asleep

You're very welcome.  

Hope you are having a wonderful week.