Broken aperture, what is best way to proceed?
299 1 2022-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BGMP films
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1075453 ft
Curaçao

Hey all!

So I just got a good deal on a used P4 Pro v2.0, owner did note it had a small crash and camera was not working 100%, everything else seems to be working fine.
I've narrowed the issue down to just the aperture not working, when changing the aperture through controller or app it does not change the exposure (looks to be stuck at 2.8). When I close the aperture I can hear a small gear spinning/ grinding in the camera, this does not happen when I open the aperture.

I'm wondering what is the best way for me to open the camera up so I can check a bit closer. And does anyone know how the aperture inside the camera works/ operates?
Hoping it's a small replaceable gear that's the issue, willing to give it a try so help is appreciated!

Can't seem to find any good videos or forums on how to take apart the camera
2022-8-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there BGMP films. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened before and know we are having this issue with your DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2.0. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules