Mavic Mini, no camera preview in App
640 8 2022-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Coldnight
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137743 ft
Slovakia

Hi, i have two original bateries for my mavic mini. Both of them worked correctly about one year. This weekend I faced strange issue with one of my batteries.
I have no preview from drones camera, but otherwise drone works correctly, i can take off fly return home, even capture video and take pictures. Just i do not see preview on my phone. After chaning to another battery preview works, both batteries were fully charged through drone body. Both batteries apears to be exactly same type.
When i tried problem battery on fathers mavic mini se, it works well there.
Please help
2022-8-30
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

have you tried to restart DJI Fly app during flight with this cursed battery?
2022-8-30
Use props
Coldnight
lvl.1
Czechia

i never tried to kill app during flight Im a bit affriad to do it but tried to kill app, restart drone, controller, phone and even update app. Did not help...
2022-8-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device and check if the issue persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-8-31
Use props
Coldnight
lvl.1
Slovakia

Hi, sorry for late reply, yes i tried also reinstall app with latest version from https://www.dji.com/sk/downloads/products/mavic-mini, problem still persist.
2022-9-5
Use props
djiuser_gxIdi4hbu9Nv
New
Flight distance : 115863 ft
Germany

my S22 plus still not working in September 2022 after 8 months of its release. It worked in last week then DJI forced me to update the DJI Fly app and after the update no camera feed anymore. So many restarts done. I did also firmware update.  what a waste on my vacation .

what should I do now ?
2022-9-9
Use props
Coldnight
lvl.1
Slovakia

UPDATE:
Actually also first battery stops working, so now i do not see preview in app with both of batteries on my Samsung S22. Tried also latest app update no change... So i have to bring with drone my old Xperia XZ1 Compact to be able use drone.
I'm very unsatisfied with Android devices support
2022-9-16
Use props
Coldnight
lvl.1
Slovakia

Yes after second battery starts to behave same it is not battery problem, but also it is not a problem with drone itself. Because with my old phone Xperia XZ1 Compact (Android 9) camera stream works.
Seems like another problem with DJI fly app and device compatibility :/
2022-9-17
Use props
StephanieMitche
lvl.1

Pakistan

Read the user guide as well: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kabiralamindubai.userguideformavicmini&hl=en_US&gl=US
Try to download the latest version of the app, not sure, but you might find the latest version of the app from this site.  https://apkthrong.com/  
2022-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules