DJI Remote Monitor Expansion Plate Power Supply
1751 5 2022-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bsuth
New

Canada

Hey All,

Wondering if someone could enlighten me, I'm trying to figure out what connector the DC in on the Expansion plate is?
It looks like a 5-pin something. from the pictures, Lemo maybe? Just want to be sure before I pull the trigger on buying one.

Was wondering if anyone had any experience or even had a power supply they bought that works?

Thanks in advance.
2022-8-30
Use props
KillerKingSSS
lvl.3
Mexico

This one worked for me https://www.amazon.com/gp/produc ... 0?ie=UTF8&psc=1
2022-8-30
Use props
Ford4D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7608 ft

United States

Would this power the Ronin 4D itself? I'm looking for a way to power it via a wall socket
2022-10-22
Use props
TooDeep
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Ford4D Posted at 10-22 21:34
Would this power the Ronin 4D itself? I'm looking for a way to power it via a wall socket

For now I use the included power adaptor and battery attachment when I can. It has saved me plenty of charge cycles. Just replace the two hex screws when you take off the battery carrier or you WILL lose them. Don't ask me how I know!

4Dpowersolution.jpg
2022-10-23
Use props
Ford4D
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7608 ft

United States

TooDeep Posted at 10-23 15:14
For now I use the included power adaptor and battery attachment when I can. It has saved me plenty of charge cycles. Just replace the two hex screws when you take off the battery carrier or you WILL lose them. Don't ask me how I know!

Haha. Sorry to hear you lost those hex screws!

Yeah, I've seen about this solution, but I'm looking for one that makes uses of the 6-pin "12-30v DC-IN" port on the camera's body. They look similar to ones I've seen on RED cameras.
2022-10-23
Use props
TooDeep
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Ford4D Posted at 10-23 18:09
Haha. Sorry to hear you lost those hex screws!

Yeah, I've seen about this solution, but I'm looking for one that makes uses of the 6-pin "12-30v DC-IN" port on the camera's body. They look similar to ones I've seen on RED cameras.

I've seen two or three users successfully use a RED-style cable as recommended by KillerKingSSS but equally at least one who said his or hers didn't work. That may have turned out to be a case of a faulty cable but it's reason enough for me to decide to wait for DJI. For me, it's less about potentially wasting money than about falling foul of DJI's warranty if something went wrong. I'm mystified as to why what appear to fairly fundamental DJI accessories are taking so long to come to market but, in case there's a technical issue causing the delay, I am reluctant to use third-party parts they haven't explicitly rubber-stamped. Oh, and I managed to scavenge some hex screws that fit the bill, so calm has been restored at least until my partner's hair dryer falls apart in her hand!
2022-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules