ActiveTrak / Trace question
1356 7 2022-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chillibadger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 233064 ft
United Kingdom

I did some filiming of my sons on their stand up paddle board and when I finished pressed the green stop button.  This disengaged following them however it seemed to leave me with a restricted left and right yaw (I couldn't go more than 45 degrees left or right).  I could move the drone forwards/backwards left/right.

In the end I hit RTH.  Powered down the drone and controller and restarted and was back to normal.

Any ideas what I did wrong, what steps should I try again to disable?  Manual mentions pause button.
2022-8-30
Use props
Beta5K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196880 ft
United States

Is your Sideways Flight disabled in the settings?
2022-8-30
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Did you also turn Active Track off?
2022-8-30
Use props
chillibadger
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Beta5K Posted at 8-30 07:05
Is your Sideways Flight disabled in the settings?

nope it wasn't.  it's not sideways its yaw (left/right turn).  sideways was fine.  i was obviously trying to fly back to take off position but couldn't point the drone in my direction
2022-8-30
Use props
chillibadger
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Mobilehomer Posted at 8-30 07:07
Did you also turn Active Track off?

Doesnt stop do that?  Did i miss a step?
2022-8-30
Use props
SpectreOne
lvl.3
Flight distance : 79659 ft
United States

To stop active track, you have to press the green X on your screen that is at the top of the green box around your subject. If you just stop recording, then it won't stop active track. If your subject didn't have a green box any longer, then active track was probably disabled but a bug may have caused the drone to think it was supposed to continue to track.
2022-8-30
Use props
chillibadger
lvl.4
United Kingdom

SpectreOne Posted at 8-30 07:39
To stop active track, you have to press the green X on your screen that is at the top of the green box around your subject. If you just stop recording, then it won't stop active track. If your subject didn't have a green box any longer, then active track was probably disabled but a bug may have caused the drone to think it was supposed to continue to track.

Cheers sounds like i need to try this out and report back
2022-8-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there chillibadger. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please follow the post given above by SpectreOne on post #6 for us to be able to see if the issue will persist. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2022-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules