Fly More Power Supply
3620 11 2022-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans30216b1a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 395062 ft
United States

Is there a recommended power supply for the Avata fly more kit? I find it interesting that they don't supply a way to charge the batteries...

2022-8-30
Use props
Satureyes
lvl.4
Flight distance : 524908 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

USB PD supply. They never do supply a way to charge the batteries on USB chargers. Only in the bigger drones do they send power bricks.
2022-8-30
Use props
Satureyes
lvl.4
Flight distance : 524908 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

USB PD supply. They never do supply a way to charge the batteries on USB chargers. Only in the bigger drones do they send power bricks.DJI selll a 65W version but you can use any. 65W will charge them quicker than lower wattage charger but it will still work,
2022-8-30
Use props
fans30216b1a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 395062 ft
United States

Satureyes Posted at 8-30 08:15
USB PD supply. They never do supply a way to charge the batteries on USB chargers. Only in the bigger drones do they send power bricks.

Do you know if there is a certain wattage?
2022-8-30
Use props
nosnoop
lvl.4
Flight distance : 237953 ft
Canada

fans30216b1a Posted at 8-30 08:16
Do you know if there is a certain wattage?

The battery itself supports up to 74w charging.
But this may not apply to the charger.
Read the label of the charger, and it usually says the max charging it supports.

I found out from Mini 3 Pro charging hub that not all chargers work well and some are not able to charge at the supported maximum charging rate.
2022-8-30
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

get ready, this will become the norm....shortly.
2022-8-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. DJI suggest using a recommended charger ( 65W Portable Charger ) to charge your DJI Avata Intelligent Flight Battery for compatibility and reliability purposes. The DJI Avata Intelligent Flight Battery's Charging Time ( for one single battery ) : When charging it to 94%: It takes approx. 37 mins., when charging it to 100%: It takes approx. 48 mins. Thank you.
2022-8-31
Use props
Potsplits
New
Portugal

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-31 20:31
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. DJI suggest using a recommended charger ( 65W Portable Charger ) to charge your DJI Avata Intelligent Flight Battery for compatibility and reliability purposes. The DJI Avata Intelligent Flight Battery's Charging Time ( for one single battery ) : When charging it to 94%: It takes approx. 37 mins., when charging it to 100%: It takes approx. 48 mins. Thank you.

Cause there is no availability for power supply: Can the power supply from the Mavic Air2 be used loading the Avata Fly More Set? It has an USB-C connector so it should work with the Air2 power supply.
2022-9-21
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can use the Mavic 3 65W charger, there are also a number of PD chargers available from Amazon, use the USB-C socket as USB-A does not support PD. MacBook Pro chargers also work, if you have one.

Note that only the 4 battery hub will charge at 70W the supplied single battery adapter will only charge at 48W.

Using a mobile phone charger will bring disappointment!!
2022-9-21
Use props
WernerD
Second Officer
Flight distance : 350837 ft
  • >>>
Austria

I plugged the charger hub into my laptop's USB-C charger. Charges all batteries in almost no time.

Note: DJI is saying to use a 5V charger for the motion controller only, else it might get damaged. So watchout for that.
2022-9-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Potsplits Posted at 9-21 06:52
Cause there is no availability for power supply: Can the power supply from the Mavic Air2 be used loading the Avata Fly More Set? It has an USB-C connector so it should work with the Air2 power supply.

Hi there Potsplits. Good day and thank you for reaching out. You may use the DJI Mavic Air 2 Battery Charger to charge your DJI Avata's intelligent flight batteries. Just a friendly reminder that using a 65W charger will charge the DJI Avata's intelligent flight batteries faster than using a lower wattage charger but it will still work. Thank you.
2022-9-21
Use props
Hulkin
New
Flight distance : 479291 ft
United States

Does anyone by chance know if the DJI FPV Charger can charge the Avata batteries? Thats my only question. I have the FPJ, and want to snag the Avata. But dont wanna buy another charger if i already have a working charger.
2022-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules