Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansaf681b43
lvl.1
Flight distance : 113169 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi,

Really struggling with the Avata. Owned a mavic Pro, mini2 and mini3 pro and not had any major issues, but I can't get the Avata to arm. I am in a Geo Zone, which I have unlocked, but every time I double press the motion controller it just beeps back at me and the props don't start. I know it's connected because I can tilt the gimble up and down.

The only error I see at the moment is that Goggles Overheat and that happens almost immediately after I turn them on, even after they've been resting for over an hour at room temperature.

My only thought is that the battery needs a minimum charge of something like 80% to start or something like that?
2022-8-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. With regard to the No-Fly Zone, we strongly recommend contacting our team directly at flysafe@dji.com for them to provide you with the necessary information. In addition, it is recommended to use the unit fully charged to avoid any errors. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-8-31
Use props
djiuser_ckeqY2oRm0nO
New
Flight distance : 6076 ft

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-31 00:21
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. With regard to the No-Fly Zone, we strongly recommend contacting our team directly at  for them to provide you with the necessary information. In addition, it is recommended to use the unit fully charged to avoid any errors. Thank you for your understanding and support.

i too have this problem everything works except the ability to arm on the fpv controller2. the battery charged and i am in a recommended fly zone.
2022-8-31
Use props
djiuser_ckeqY2oRm0nO
New
Flight distance : 6076 ft

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-31 00:21
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. With regard to the No-Fly Zone, we strongly recommend contacting our team directly at  for them to provide you with the necessary information. In addition, it is recommended to use the unit fully charged to avoid any errors. Thank you for your understanding and support.

i too have this problem everything works except the ability to arm on the fpv controller2. the battery charged and i am in a recommended fly zone.
2022-8-31
Use props
djiuser_n6ynDSFKbAd7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 439984 ft
United States

Add me to the list of Avata won't arm - just double beeps at me.  I'm in an allowed flight zone and was able to fly in this same spot for about 10 minutes yesterday.  Now I can't get it to arm.
2022-9-1
Use props
LACRUISER
lvl.1
United States

You can add me to that list also
2022-9-1
Use props
fansaf681b43
lvl.1
Flight distance : 113169 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Got it to arm, but only when the headset is connected to my phone and the dji  fly app for some reason.
2022-9-1
Use props
djiuser_n6ynDSFKbAd7
lvl.1
United States

fansaf681b43 Posted at 9-1 10:40
Got it to arm, but only when the headset is connected to my phone and the dji  fly app for some reason.

Interesting.  Haven't tried that yet, but I will shortly.
2022-9-1
Use props
djiuser_n6ynDSFKbAd7
lvl.1
United States

Well this is beyond annoying.  I tried to get it to arm with the DJI fly app connected, still no luck.  Have also tried multiple locations, all of which are approved locations to fly in.  Just can't get it to arm.
2022-9-1
Use props
LACRUISER
lvl.1
United States

Same here; I can't even get the remote 2 from the first FPV to connect or update the firmware.
2022-9-1
Use props
djiuser_n6ynDSFKbAd7
lvl.1
United States

Well, mine is now arming and working just fine.  I'm not entirely sure why.  I did connect to the DJI fly app and tried to arm, but it didn't work.  I then went back in to the the app and clicked on the fly spots (mine is in a warning zone that I've acknowledged each time I've tried to arm, so not sure if this actually affected something or if it was just coincidence.  I also noticed that I may not have been pushing the Lock button twice properly (I may have been trying to hold the second push like all the other double taps perform).  I made an effort to tap it twice very quickly in succession and have armed successfully several times since.  So one of those two, or just coincidence, not sure.
2022-9-1
Use props
manner
lvl.1

United States

I can arm Avata with Motion Controller and can fly with no issues. However; I cannot arm Avata with FPV Controller 2. Controller 2 communication is good as I can adjust Avata gimbal with the Controller 2. All firmware is up to date. Any suggestions?
2022-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules