Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kostasgur
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1016867 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Hi,
I just received yesterday my DJI Avata Pro View combo and I did all the updates through DJI Fly App, latest version on my Android Oneplus 8 pro.
Today I tried my first maiden flight but I discovered that the goggles did not show the distance from me nor the Home point as I was flying with 25 to 27 satelites. So I did not tried the Return to Home cause I was not sure if it would work.
Here is the video that show the problems
Is that a hardware problem of my drone? if so, it must be replaced immediately, if not, how can I resolve the problem?
Thanks

2022-8-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there kostasgur. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.

2022-8-31
Use props
kostasgur
lvl.3
  • >>>
Greece

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-31 20:19
Hello there kostasgur. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.

[view_image]

Hi,

I am not using the DJI Fly app with the drone when I flew it first time. I used the Goggles 2.
When I connected the goggles to dji fly app to see my first flight records, it showed that the flight distance in every flight was zero and no flight paths recorded.
I don't know how the installation of the fly app will resolve the issue.

Kostas
2022-9-1
Use props
AL LV
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2442677 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

Same problem to me with my second Dji avata drone. Gps satelites show 20-28, but in red color. No home point and no distance.
20220911_120335.jpg
2022-9-11
Use props
kostasgur
lvl.3
  • >>>
Greece

AL LV Posted at 9-11 01:03
Same problem to me with my second Dji avata drone. Gps satelites show 20-28, but in red color. No home point and no distance.

Exactly the same, so be careful. It is a hardware error. If you lost signal you will never see your Avata again I suppose!  Mine was lost cause of that, I lost signal over a mountain and the drone never came back. DJI sent a new one to me without activating my care refresh flyaway because I sent the flight data from goggles 2 and saw the problem. Sent it back.

2022-9-11
Use props
djiuser_nMJiKdXSAt6R
lvl.1

United States

Does this mean I need to send mine back in??
It work for the first six flights. The 7th not so much. I haven't even crashed it yet. Just not showing home or the little circle
2022-9-12
Use props
djiuser_FNrWliI1g04J
New

Netherlands

Same proble, for me. GPS never worked  and home point is not updating
2022-9-29
Use props
CG1558
lvl.1
United States

I have the same issue with a RED only GPS signal.   I have used it in three different locations on clear days.   Had at least 12-20+ satellites, but always red.   Keep getting the no GPS error.   There is something wrong with this either HW or hopefully a FW update can fix it...
2022-9-29
Use props
kostasgur
lvl.3
  • >>>
Greece

I think all with the same problem (red sats - No distance - erratic home point) have to speak with DJI Support and probably send the drones back to DJI for check. If something happens they will not come back with RTH.
2022-9-29
Use props
Jaybpena
lvl.2
Flight distance : 252224 ft
United States

My first experience yesterday while I was flying is the home point updated after a sharp turn. I was flying close by to my original home point and noticed the home point change a couple of houses from mine. Hope they fix the issue.
2022-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules