Bug: Can no longer browse files on SD card
1971 9 2022-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
i00
lvl.2
Flight distance : 81598 ft
Australia

If you dismiss the SD card notification on the RC controller, you can no longer get it back.I assumed that it would reappear when I restarted the controller, or reinserted the SD card - but it doesn't!

This means that, if you dismiss this, you can no longer browse files on the SD card!

Please fix this - a perminant notification to open the storage would be a good idea (that you can't dismiss).
2022-8-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. We will coordinate this with our designated team for attention. In addition, if you want to browse files on the SD card of your DJI RC Pro, you can simply go to "Files". Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2022-8-30
Use props
i00
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-30 23:40
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. We will coordinate this with our designated team for attention. In addition, if you want to browse files on the SD card of your DJI RC Pro, you can simply go to "Files". Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your understanding and support!

I am talking about the RC, not the RC pro
2022-8-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

i00 Posted at 8-31 03:50
I am talking about the RC, not the RC pro

Sorry for the confusion. I am referring to the RC and my apologies for my typographical error. Please let us know if the solution works on your end. Thank you.
2022-9-1
Use props
i00
lvl.2
Australia

I cannot find any "files" app that I can access.. also I am not talking about the album, this does not allow you to browse the files on the SD card.
2022-9-8
Use props
kraftingmomentz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1651243 ft
Malaysia

A very irritating bug indeed.

A workaround is to go to
1. Settings, then tab on
2. Storage, then under Storage I can see the Device Storage and the amount that have been used out of 8GB (which is the internal storage)
3. At the bottom I can see PORTABLE STORAGE, there is an micro SD icon and it is labeled as android.
4. Tab on android and you will be taken to another screen. Hit Format.
5. When formatting is done, you should to get back the SD card notification on the RC controller.

2022-12-17
Use props
djiuser_8vqm8Max7OYF
lvl.1
Denmark

So this was never fixed? Still happening on the latest firmwares on Mavic 3 Classic
2023-3-30
Use props
djiuser_8vqm8Max7OYF
lvl.1
Denmark

I found a workaround to opening the Files application on the DJI RC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6Ccv697ark&t=1s&ab_channel=AviZ
2023-3-30
Use props
djiuser_EefxbyFzxX6T
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 2022-8-30 23:40
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. We will coordinate this with our designated team for attention. In addition, if you want to browse files on the SD card of your DJI RC Pro, you can simply go to "Files". Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your understanding and support!

How come there is still not a fix around that?
2023-10-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_EefxbyFzxX6T Posted at 10-9 19:38
How come there is still not a fix around that?

Hi there. Sorry for the trouble. Please go to the following path below and check if you can now browse the files on your DJI RC. Hope this helps. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Slide down the screen - settings - storage - internal shared storage - music and audio - audio files - select the SD card on the upper left to display the files in the SD card.

2023-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules