Firmware wishes / poor range ce mode
1064 3 2022-8-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marco899
lvl.3

Netherlands

Poor range in CE mode.
DJI would do well to build in a function that the user can switch to FCC mode himself, if only with the necessary warnings.
Why give this function up to 500 meters high where you can fly 120m high but not for the broadcast signal?
The Avata now just manages 300 meters in an open area with the goggles. Also put a little more speed in the sport mode.
And add quick transfer.

2022-8-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-8-30
Use props
user8877ec85ef
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1492270 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Hi if I buy the new avata kit with goggles 2 and hack to fcc mode. Do I need to hack the goggles as well? Or will it just work? I live in europ…thx
2022-8-31
Use props
fans2ec491c1
lvl.2

Italy

please ask engineers to increase speed in sport mode and give fcc choice.  Also because if you make these changes, no one will do the hack
2022-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules