Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
360 Sphere Football/Soccer Stadium & Sky Pixel Questions
793 13 2022-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 54469 ft
United Kingdom

I was cycling through Huddersfield, in the UK, the other day, so I decided to try out a 360 Sphere photo (my second attempt).
It was stitched with Panorama Studio. It turned out pretty good, considering te complex geometric patterns.

Sky Pixel questions:
I notice the URL link is named after whatever you call the photo. So what would happen if I uploaded or someone else uploaded, another photo with the same name?

Does tagging (or even naming) a photo actually do anything, in terms of other people being able to find a photo? The tags I've added don't show the photo in the search results, even entering the name of the photo doesn't work (photo is public).

Flying drone in the UK question: How low can I legally go when taking this type of shot? If I go lower than the "roof" of the stadium, am I breaking any trespass rules?
Obviously, I needed permission to fly over the stadium via the DJI app.

Thanks.

2022-8-31
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very impressive 360.  
2022-8-31
Use props
MS
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Thank you
2022-8-31
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

You're most welcome MS.  
2022-8-31
Use props
Hannibal_
lvl.4
Flight distance : 297126 ft
Netherlands

Nice!

Cool subject too.

But why not use the m3p stitching?
2022-8-31
Use props
MS
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hannibal_ Posted at 8-31 03:57
Nice!

Cool subject too.

Thank you
I prefer to shoot RAW and sometimes the stitching quality of DJI reminds me of a blind lumberjack trying to cut down trees with a blunt axe.

2022-8-31
Use props
Tez4UK
lvl.3
Flight distance : 140531 ft
United Kingdom

Absolutely nailed it fantastic shot
2022-8-31
Use props
Tez4UK
lvl.3
Flight distance : 140531 ft
United Kingdom

This was my effort nothing special just a test really..
2022-8-31
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

So to answer the law bit, because for some reason people think that the mini 3 exempts them from everything.

You need the permission of the landowner of the land in which the drone takes off. If you just stood in the stadium's car park without them knowing, you broke the law. The separation laws are non-existent for this drone (which IMO is the worst decision ever to be approved), so whilst you did break the law flying the drone from land you weren't permitted, the overflying of the stadium is permitted with a <250g drone, SO LONG as there isn't a crowd under the drone.

Personally, I would say please don't go flying your drone over landmarks which haven't given you permission to do so. I spend my life battling with places such as these stadiums trying to get legal drone flights permitted for jobs and they either flat out refuse or have ridiculous policies, because someone has in the past decided to fly an unauthorised drone overhead, causing them to get annoyed and outright ban any drone flights.  
2022-8-31
Use props
MS
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Tez4UK Posted at 8-31 06:25
Absolutely nailed it fantastic shot

Thank you very much
2022-8-31
Use props
MS
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Tez4UK Posted at 8-31 07:08
https://www.skypixel.com/photo360s/test-4d26e9ed-a546-4757-913e-e17ad2416059?utm_source=copied&utm_medium=PCWeb&utm_campaign=share&sp=0

It looks good, but the "whites" look grey to me.
Were the original images overexposed?
2022-8-31
Use props
MS
lvl.4
United Kingdom

CloudVisual Posted at 8-31 07:23
So to answer the law bit, because for some reason people think that the mini 3 exempts them from everything.

You need the permission of the landowner of the land in which the drone takes off. If you just stood in the stadium's car park without them knowing, you broke the law. The separation laws are non-existent for this drone (which IMO is the worst decision ever to be approved), so whilst you did break the law flying the drone from land you weren't permitted, the overflying of the stadium is permitted with a

Thank you for the advice.
2022-8-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there MS. Good day and thank you for posting this cool sphere that you have created using your DJI Mini 3 Pro. Nicely done and keep flying. .
2022-8-31
Use props
MS
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-31 20:12
Hello there MS. Good day and thank you for posting this cool sphere that you have created using your DJI Mini 3 Pro. Nicely done and keep flying.  .

Thank you very much. Would you be able to answer the questions about Sky Pixel?
2022-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules