mini 3 pro ESC error 30038 and30085
1204 9 2022-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tomer.pine
lvl.1
Israel

I've recently bought the dji mini 3 pro, and from the first time I turned it on, I get 2 ESC errors: codes 30038 and 30085, the motors won't move (like they should do when you start the drone), the flashing lights don't turn on and I don't get that sound from the speakers. When it happens I can see the live view from the camera and I can also move the camera.After turning off and on the drone multiple times, the drone turns on fine, and only then I can fly it.
I have the most updated firmware on the drone and I also refreshed it using the
DJI Assistant 2 program. What can I do about it? If I send it to you, will I have to pay for the shipment and the examination/fixing of the drone, or is it all covered by the warranty?

2022-8-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sorry to read about this, you may try to refresh the latest firmware for the aircraft and restart multiple times, if the errors persist, you may need to send the drone in.
Noticed that you are located in Israel, you may try to contact your reseller for assistance on replacing the drone as you purchased it new, or help you to send it in. Or you may contact our support via email at http://www.dji.com/support for further guidance. If the issue is not caused by the pilot, within the warranty period, users can claim the warranty service. Hope your case will be solved soon.
2022-8-31
Use props
tomer.pine
lvl.1
Israel

Thank you for the reply, I will send the drone to the re-supplier, I hope they will fix it.
2022-8-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

tomer.pine Posted at 8-31 23:50
Thank you for the reply, I will send the drone to the re-supplier, I hope they will fix it.

Thank you for your update. If there is anything else I can help with, please feel free to ask.
2022-9-1
Use props
djiuser_vqwCusbOZ8ig
New

Germany

Hello, I do have the exact same problem... two ESC Errors 30038 and 30085. No Beep after turning on. After many starts it works fine for a while, flying possible... than again ESC Error. Drohne is 8 days old and newest Firmware + Refresh is on.
2022-9-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_vqwCusbOZ8ig Posted at 9-28 20:50
Hello, I do have the exact same problem... two ESC Errors 30038 and 30085. No Beep after turning on. After many starts it works fine for a while, flying possible... than again ESC Error. Drohne is 8 days old and newest Firmware + Refresh is on.

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. May I ask if there was any crash or hard landing on the drone? In this case, we recommend that you submit a case through this link below and send it back for further testing. http://www.dji.com/support
2022-9-28
Use props
doug
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2022-9-1 01:43
Thank you for your update. If there is anything else I can help with, please feel free to ask.

I just had the exact same two errors appear on mine as well.  However, I haven't picked up my drone since November 2022.  It's been about 9 months since I used it and I got those two errors.  I updated the firmware tried turning off the drone and back on multiple times.  It's strange as there is no sound from the drone...no movement of the props.  The camera works fine.  The homepoint is updated correctly on the map.  It shows it has some satellite access (9), but the red lights are solid on the front under the props and it displays that ESC error.  I've owned it exactly a year now.  What do I do.  The drone has never been in a crash and was used for 3 shoots on the beach.  Thank you.
2023-8-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

doug@dougorchard.com Posted at 8-29 09:47
I just had the exact same two errors appear on mine as well.  However, I haven't picked up my drone since November 2022.  It's been about 9 months since I used it and I got those two errors.  I updated the firmware tried turning off the drone and back on multiple times.  It's strange as there is no sound from the drone...no movement of the props.  The camera works fine.  The homepoint is updated correctly on the map.  It shows it has some satellite access (9), but the red lights are solid on the front under the props and it displays that ESC error.  I've owned it exactly a year now.  What do I do.  The drone has never been in a crash and was used for 3 shoots on the beach.  Thank you.

I am sorry to hear that you encountered the same issue, Doug. Noticed that you have tried refreshing the drone firmware but the issue persists, in this case, you may also need to send it back for a further diagnosis.
Would you please send me your drone serial number for double confirm? If the drone is needed beyond the warranty period, we are sorry that it would be a paid service. Apologize again for the inconvenience.
2023-8-29
Use props
doug
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 8-29 23:16
I am sorry to hear that you encountered the same issue, Doug. Noticed that you have tried refreshing the drone firmware but the issue persists, in this case, you may also need to send it back for a further diagnosis.
Would you please send me your drone serial number for double confirm? If the drone is needed beyond the warranty period, we are sorry that it would be a paid service. Apologize again for the inconvenience.

I believe it is 1581F4XFC22740079U2H
2023-9-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

doug@dougorchard.com Posted at 9-4 11:11
I believe it is 1581F4XFC22740079U2H

Hello, there. we checked that the device was activated in July 2022. It should be out of the warranty period time. You can use the link below to submit the online repair request:
https://repair.dji.com/us/repair/index
2023-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules