Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Fly More Kit price
863 11 2022-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nuh7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 256411 ft
Germany

Why does the Fly More Kit for the FPV cost 279€ and the Avata one 249€? It is 6s vs 3s? Because they can?
2022-8-31
Use props
fichek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 915233 ft
Croatia

DJI FPV Drone batteries are 44.4Wh, Avata batteries are 35.71Wh.
2022-8-31
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1226762 ft
United States

I'm dreading the cost of the Fly More Kit for the Avata. I know I'll have to get it, but I may just gump around with the one battery for a while, maybe until my second paycheck.

But if I get addicted to the Avata quickly, I may give in to temptation...which I won't know until I actually GET the Avata...

;-)

TCS
2022-9-1
Use props
KLRSKIR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Chaosrider Posted at 9-1 14:31
I'm dreading the cost of the Fly More Kit for the Avata. I know I'll have to get it, but I may just gump around with the one battery for a while, maybe until my second paycheck.

But if I get addicted to the Avata quickly, I may give in to temptation...which I won't know until I actually GET the Avata...

You have more control than I. I ordered two Avata stand-alone batteries with my Pro-View Combo as they will ship in one day compared to the Fly-More Combo for Avata which I should receive October 5th.
2022-9-1
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
United States

KLRSKIR Posted at 9-1 14:37
You have more control than I. I ordered two Avata stand-alone batteries with my Pro-View Combo as they will ship in one day compared to the Fly-More Combo for Avata which I should receive October 5th.

That should suit my preferences well, then.

I start my new job tomorrow morning, and the timing of my Avata purchase will depend on how crazy that turns out to be. How long I can resist getting the Fly More Kit will depend on how much I get to fly the Avata, which is also dependent on the new job. I expect to be able to hold out a week after I get the Avata, and I'll be shocked if I can hold out more than 2 weeks. By then, the Fly More Kits may actually be available!

Love your avatar...

Thx!
2022-9-5
Use props
KLRSKIR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Chaosrider Posted at 9-5 10:46
That should suit my preferences well, then.

I start my new job tomorrow morning, and the timing of my Avata purchase will depend on how crazy that turns out to be. How long I can resist getting the Fly More Kit will depend on how much I get to fly the Avata, which is also dependent on the new job. I expect to be able to hold out a week after I get the Avata, and I'll be shocked if I can hold out more than 2 weeks. By then, the Fly More Kits may actually be available!

That does sound like it will work out well then.

Yeah, my avatar is a combo of being a life-long Bills fan, life-long Iron Maiden fan, and I do have grey hair (what's left of it).
2022-9-5
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
United States

Won't be long now. I finished watching all of the Avata training vids yesterday, and I'm about half way through the manual.

Maybe I'll get it to celebrate completion of my first week on my new job, which is tomorrow. Or maybe I'll wait until I actually get my first check from my new job, which would obviously be more prudent, but isn't until th end of the month.

But she's comin'!

:-)

TCS
2022-9-8
Use props
Bob Brown
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

Chaosrider Posted at 9-1 14:31
I'm dreading the cost of the Fly More Kit for the Avata. I know I'll have to get it, but I may just gump around with the one battery for a while, maybe until my second paycheck.

No worries... you more than likely won't want to fly it beyond 2 batteries due to the the amount of pressure the faceplate will put on the bridge of your nose.  If you are Chineses or have a flat face/no nose you will want the Fly More ASAP.
2022-9-8
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
United States

A couple people have said that about the goggles, but I'll believe it when I feel it. My DJI FPV goggles fit perfectly.

If there's problem, I'm sure there will eventually be alternate foam inserts to deal with it, either from DJI, or third parties. Failing that, I'll jerry-rig something with cloth or foam, and duct tape.

The problem, if there is one, will be transitory.

Thx,

TCS
2022-9-8
Use props
Nuh7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 256411 ft
Germany

The goggles 2 suits me (european guy) better than the fpv goggles (v1) to be honest.
Only the picture is blurred in the lower outer areas, but that‘s ok for me.
2022-9-8
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
United States

Bob Brown Posted at 9-8 05:15
No worries... you more than likely won't want to fly it beyond 2 batteries due to the the amount of pressure the faceplate will put on the bridge of your nose.  If you are Chineses or have a flat face/no nose you will want the Fly More ASAP.

We'll see.

Are the G2 goggles different from the DJI FPV Goggles in that regard?

If I like flying the Avata...which I fully expect to do...and the goggle fit is a problem...which it's not obvious that it will be...it's hard to imagine that I wouldn't MacGyver some kind of workaround.

But we'll see!

TCS
2022-9-9
Use props
djiuser_BfPMnyVj0qSu
lvl.1

Romania

Hello guys!any idea id this sn are genuine dji products and for what market are they manufactured.thanks!
4XCKK7E00100NN
4XCKK7E00100X0
2022-9-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules