lvl.2
Flight distance : 222287 ft
Germany

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2022-8-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi all, the official firmware for Mini 3 Pro has been released, which has solved this issue. Please update the firmware to v01.00.0400 directly. Apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-9-10
Use props
chillibadger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 233064 ft
United Kingdom

did you try the dji assistant v2 for consumer drones to re update?
2022-8-31
Use props
chillibadger
lvl.4
United Kingdom

https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads ... sumer-drones-series
2022-8-31
Use props
zskphoto
lvl.2
Germany

chillibadger Posted at 8-31 10:32

Yes, thanks. When I said updating the firmware, I meant using the dji assistant 2.
Sadly for the Mini 3 Pro there is no downgrade option or factory reset of drone available anymore - also confirmed by the help desk.
2022-8-31
Use props
chillibadger
lvl.4
United Kingdom

“Unable to take-off Code: 30064” error is usually a software issue, to fix it try refreshing the drone’s and controller’s firmware in DJI assistant, calibrate the compass in an open area and finally try lifting off from a different place. If the error persists, you might have to send the drone to DJI for service.

What causes this error?
This error can be caused by different things, both hardware and software. Here are some things that might be causing it.

If the drone needs compass calibration
When there is no GPS detection
A software glitch
Hardware issues
Trying to fly in low light conditions

https://lccsdrone.com/dji-unable-to-take-off/

didn't know you could hard reset the controller that way.  quite handy.

sounds like you have covered all the bases there
2022-8-31
Use props
zskphoto
lvl.2
Germany

chillibadger Posted at 8-31 10:43
“Unable to take-off Code: 30064” error is usually a software issue, to fix it try refreshing the drone’s and controller’s firmware in DJI assistant, calibrate the compass in an open area and finally try lifting off from a different place. If the error persists, you might have to send the drone to DJI for service.

What causes this error?

Yep, found multiple sources, done all the above w/o success. I guess I will not see my drone for a while, since I will be sending it back to DJI.  The question is more, what to do when the new one arrives. Shall I never connect it to my PC anymore for software updates?
2022-8-31
Use props
tazztone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10 ft
Switzerland

what the F? i have the same issue with my mini 3 pro out of the blue.
client shoot soon.
tried everything suggested here. still a brick
2022-8-31
Use props
chillibadger
lvl.4
United Kingdom

dji assistant 2, there's a newer version updated this month which supports Avata - did you use this one to attempt to an update?  I just downloaded this myself but also have the previous version on another laptop.
2022-8-31
Use props
zskphoto
lvl.2
Germany

I've both tried the x.20 and x.21 version. Originally used the latest, x.21. This is the one which killed my drone.
2022-8-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there zskphoto. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2022-8-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. Since you already maximize all the possible troubleshooting to possibly rectify the issue, but still the issue still persists, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2022-8-31
Use props
MHM
lvl.4

United States

I always by my drones from Best Buy with a 60 day return policy.  Don’t bother sending it in for service don’t waist your time, just return it for a new one.
2022-8-31
Use props
zskphoto
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 8-31 19:32
Hello there zskphoto. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Thanks for the tip. I use the RC controller, which I already tried to factory reset without success.
2022-9-1
Use props
zskphoto
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 8-31 19:32
Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. Since you already maximize all the possible troubleshooting to possibly rectify the issue, but still the issue still persists, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

Thanks. I've already started the return process, I am waiting for the return label for 2 whole days now. Update: I've just received the return label an hour ago, my bad. Unbelievable that even such an easy task takes so long, I am really disappointed. I lost trust in DJI super fast. I was so hyped about the new drone, now I do not want anything to do anymore with this company
Update: I've just received the return label an hour ago, my bad.
2022-9-1
Use props
tazztone
lvl.3
Switzerland

tazztone Posted at 8-31 11:19
what the F? i have the same issue with my mini 3 pro out of the blue.
client shoot soon.
tried everything suggested here. still a brick

so i am gonna share my conversation with support here when i told them about the error 30064:

Does the original remote controller that you used come with the combo package?

yes RC-N1

Check if the battery capacity of the remote controller is enough, (50% and above)

yes just charged and tried again. no luck

Check if there was an SD card inserted, if yes, please ensure the SD card meets the requirements we recommended,

samsung EVO plus 2021. i have used this successfully a few days before for 4k50 video as well as 48mp photos etc

and check If it can be resolved by removing the SD card?

removing SD card did not change anything

Did the drone take off normally before the Error occurs?

Yes i took this video on the Fri 26. of august and also made a indoor flights days after.

Check if there was a firmware update or Flysafe database update before the "30064 Unable to take off" error code appeared.

i don't think there was an update. but maybe the connection to dji assistant created the problem. i remember connecting the drone to DJI assistant once (maybe on Mon 29.8. ???) just to see what the software can do. but i am pretty sure i didn't do anything in there.

Or suddenly the drone was unable to take off without performing anything?

Yes. i wanted to start the drone like i did the days before.

If there was a firmware update, please clarify the update way (App or DJI Assistant software)?

first update was with DJI fly app. i think i did this before the first flight. so it worked after updating. also the next day i did a few test flights indoor successfully. the problem just started yesterday Wed 31. Aug.

(strangely, today, while trying to troubleshoot, the DJI Fly app asked me to update drone FW again. i did so sucessfully but error was still there. but it should not have found updates since there were no new updates released. )

Nevertheless, if the issue persists, kindly provide us with the following information for further checking.

The screenshot of “about” in the DJI Fly App, shows the App version, firmware version, and the SN.
[img]

The mobile device model and system version,

samsung galaxy S21FE

export the App log in the mobile device;
unfortunately i uninstalled DJI Fly and reinstalled it. so only todays log can be found in  Android\data\dji.go.v5\files\FlightRecord

If there was a firmware update using DJI Assistant 2, please collect the version of the log of DJI Assistant2. The version is in the lower right corner of the Assistant 2 home page

DJI assistant: V2.1.11

Export the flight data in aircraft with DJI Assistant software;

[file]

The specific time when the issue occurs, and the background information

Wed 31.8. around 9pm i wanted to start like i did before. motor pre flight check message came up. then i saw the error 30064 and couldn't take off.

If there is an SD card inserted; please note down the SD card detail information like band or format)

Samsung evo plus 128GB. exact model number: MB-MC128KA/EU

1. Exporting Flight Controller Aircraft Data

DJI Assistant 2 exported ".dat" files.

link to .dat file

let's see how this ends.
2022-9-1
Use props
tazztone
lvl.3
Switzerland

i got a response email to my 2h long troubleshooting efforts from above: just an automated email explaining how to send it in for repair.
do they use their customers as unpaid development troubleshooting staff with no intentions to really help fix the error or provide background information about how it happened or how to avoid it?
or do they just have no clue what the 30064 error is, since they haven't fixed it during all these years it appeared in many of their drones?
2022-9-2
Use props
zskphoto
lvl.2
Germany

tazztone Posted at 9-2 03:06
i got a response email to my 2h long troubleshooting efforts from above: just an automated email explaining how to send it in for repair.
do they use their customers as unpaid development troubleshooting staff with no intentions to really help fix the error or provide background information about how it happened or how to avoid it?
or do they just have no clue what the 30064 error is, since they haven't fixed it during all these years it appeared in many of their drones?

Very sad to hear that. I've sent my drone back and asked for a brand new replacement. My impression is similar, they do a sloppy job on the software and diagnostic side. I work on automotive software development, such quality of on-board diagnostics would be unimaginable there.
It seems that this 30064 is a "catch all" case, since it can be a broad variety of errors leading to this code. I've even seen videos on youtube, when flashing a flashlight into the camera can cause the error to disappear (too low light conditions).
It is also common sense to use the major/minor FW version number to show compatibility between the 2 FWs, but in this case this also not seems to be given: the minor version differs (aircraft firmware 01.00.0300 and the RC firmware 01.01.0300).
What furthermore interesting is that many forums say, that the error occured in the past due to a faulty FlySafe database (current version 01.00.01.27, which has 4 groups of numbers instead of the 3 as by the firmware versions).
For me the error definitely occured after I used the DJI assistant 2 on the PC. Before that, the FW was updated through WIFI by the controller itself, and it was still working fine.

I do hope that the replacement will be here soon. I surely will NEVER connect it ever to a PC with this app installed.
2022-9-2
Use props
Blackeagle007
lvl.1
Flight distance : 100016 ft
  • >>>
France

Hello, Hope somebody will find a solution, impossible to fly my Mini 3 pro since i made last update i have error 30064
2022-9-2
Use props
tazztone
lvl.3
Switzerland

Blackeagle007 Posted at 9-2 09:38
Hello, Hope somebody will find a solution, impossible to fly my Mini 3 pro since i made last update i have error 30064

have you also connected it to dji assistant v2.1.11 before the error appeared?

looks like it's either:
1.wait for somebody to find a solution.
2. get your dealer to replace it (mine has no inventory anymore),
or
3. get DJI to "repair" it.
in any case it's not gonna fly soon. so much for the pro side of things
2022-9-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

tazztone Posted at 9-2 03:06

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. May we know which way you contact us? You may provide us with a related ticket number for our further checks. Besides, have you tried to export the logs as you mentioned above and sent them to our team?
2022-9-3
Use props
Buzzardsbend
lvl.1
United States

Exact same problem after DJI assistant 2 on pc update firmware doing what everyone else did with all the
batteries, controller and drone.  I'm grounded with the error and nothing works.  
Moral of the story do not buy DJI drones and save your self lots of money and wasted time and grief.  
Chicoms got us just where they want us. It was fun while it lasted for my first drone experience.  

Who will buy this POS now?

PS if I send this back for replacement under my plan after posting these remarks they will know who I am

and who knows what will come of the drone when returned.  So screwed either way.

2022-9-3
Use props
tazztone
lvl.3
Switzerland

DJI Thor Posted at 9-3 09:15
Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. May we know which way you contact us? You may provide us with a related ticket number for our further checks. Besides, have you tried to export the logs as you mentioned above and sent them to our team?
ticket number is 4512282
yes i sent all the logs to your team.
maybe you can investigate further thanks
2022-9-3
Use props
PBLRDom
lvl.1
Flight distance : 226808 ft
United States

Same issues between yesterday and today. Full range of flights yesterday with no problems, today is a different story.
Scouring the web it appears that this is a common problem in the past 24 hours.
2022-9-3
Use props
Mavicated
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17275541 ft
Trinidad and Tobago

Same issue here! Those experiencing the persistent 30064 error appear to all have used the assistant software on PC which apparently bricks the drone. Others who clear the issue via flashlight and GPS signal etc I do think have used the PC software and got that same error code but for different reasons.

The software is currently suspect and the culprit of error 30064
2022-9-3
Use props
djiuser_Mo2rFSzhv65q
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1778 ft
Italy

chillibadger Posted at 8-31 10:32

I think I have come to a conclusion, in practice the pc software is not compatible with the 3 mini pro but is still recognized, connecting the drone to the software may have changed the firmware of the drone making it unable to fly, I think the only solution is to wait for a firmware update that solves the problem, but I think it will not be so long before the dji solves the problem given all the people who complain about the same problem as us.

I hope for an update as soon as possible.
2022-9-3
Use props
Tongala
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41870 ft
Australia

djiuser_Mo2rFSzhv65q I agree with every thing you say.

Sadly I have the same problem.

I have had the M3P for over 2 months with zero problems, until now. Updated firmware (including batteries) yesterday to V01.00.0300 using latest version of DJI Assist consumer version 2.1.11. I have the DjiRC with screen.

Tried a refresh, no joy a pity you cannot refresh firmware from DjiRC. You can only update not refresh.

I agree with previous conjecture that DJI Assist v2.1.11 is the culprit. I think it was designed for the Avata and somewhere during the rewrite it has killed the M3P

2022-9-3
Use props
Bigplumbs
Second Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Why did you all use the DJI assistant to update why not just use the App. Or better don’t update if all is working as you like it
2022-9-3
Use props
tazztone
lvl.3
Switzerland

Bigplumbs Posted at 9-3 21:19
Why did you all use the DJI assistant to update why not just use the App. Or better don’t update if all is working as you like it

funny thing  i didn't even make a fw update in assistant i think, because I was on latest version already .  just wanted to see what the software can do. now let's see how fast dji can fix our bricked drones.
2022-9-3
Use props
Drohnenfieber
lvl.2
Flight distance : 310840 ft
Germany

So you did shut off the drone last time working and starting it up not working anymore without doing anything?
2022-9-3
Use props
tazztone
lvl.3
Switzerland

Drohnenfieber Posted at 9-3 23:06
So you did shut off the drone last time working and starting it up not working anymore without doing anything?

that pretty much summed it up.
yet it seems that the dji assistant v2.1.11 is the culprit
2022-9-3
Use props
Drohnenfieber
lvl.2
Flight distance : 310840 ft
Germany

Strange. Did start up mine right now to see if it's still working. Thankfully it is...
2022-9-4
Use props
djifcc
lvl.1

United States

it is because overheating, The mini3 has been damaged due to overheating, just return it to the DJI for repair
2022-9-4
Use props
tazztone
lvl.3
Switzerland

djifcc Posted at 9-4 00:39
it is because overheating, The mini3 has been damaged due to overheating, just return it to the DJI for repair

nah mate you can't tell that. i never saw a overheating warning on mine or let it idle for more than a few minutes.
2022-9-4
Use props
Blackeagle007
lvl.1
Flight distance : 100016 ft
  • >>>
Morocco

tazztone Posted at 9-3 06:33
have you also connected it to dji assistant v2.1.11 before the error appeared?

looks like it's either:

i live in morocco, we have no dji dealer here. so i need to take it back to france or spain.
I did use the dji assistant on my pc, right after the update i was unable to fly because of the 30064 error.
I did refresh both drone and RC and tried almost everything i could find on the net concerning this problem. Still stuck for the moment
2022-9-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

tazztone Posted at 9-3 12:43
ticket number is 4512282
yes i sent all the logs to your team.
maybe you can investigate further  thanks

Thank you for your reply. We will keep an eye on it and make further checks.
2022-9-4
Use props
KLRSKIR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

PBLRDom Posted at 9-3 13:32
Same issues between yesterday and today. Full range of flights yesterday with no problems, today is a different story.
Scouring the web it appears that this is a common problem in the past 24 hours.

Same situation here! And "NO", it wasn't overheated.
2022-9-4
Use props
Buzzardsbend
lvl.1
United States

It's not likely the hardware is the problem anymore than the hand that pulls the trigger or the car in motion but what controls the hardware.
In this "not flying issue", it IS likely the code writers at dji corporation in China.  There is a slight chance of damage or corruption to remote controller,
drone, batteries or memory though possible.  All business in China is Communist government controlled 100%, like it, doubt it or believe what you want,
having oversight in product development and use.   

I failed to see this extremely well built, designed little drone allowed in my life. The  credit card purchase, internet access with hotspot password on
my phone to my PC in my home and data acquired with the use of the drone.  They gained access through updates or active chats through security
walls trying to solve problems their code writers developed.  

I do not have my smart phone powered up when I tried to fly but still the drone and rc controller had a battery update that took place somehow
independent of obvious connectivity through my phone/internet connected.  How does that happen unless the drone or controller has ability to access
my internet now having my hotspot password and wifi or access wifi to other networks not mine? What is going on!

Remember, nothing is what we want  it to be but rather what it is.  Our task to undo what we believe to find what is true and make choices based
on truth if that is still possible.  I chose poorly thinking this drone would be a simple fly around, take video and pictures, return to base and enjoy the
fruits of my labor and not get snagged in a data mining communist product.  I honestly regret allowing this to happen and should have not started the
whole mess and focused on better possibilities.

Ask yourselves one question, do you honestly believe Communist China made a product that is for our best interest over and beyond their own?

Lastly, all I wanted was a drone experience and the rest of this now comes in to play.  After hours and hours with DJI China chat, exhausting online
possible fixes, the following day I had major issue with web connectivity to sites I never had problems before accessing.

Is this a CHICOM parasite now?
2022-9-4
Use props
Buzzardsbend
lvl.1
United States

Just noticed after posting and logging out , closing my browser, open browser and coming back to forum,
it shows I am still a green button, online.  How is that possible?
2022-9-4
Use props
djiuser_3Hucf8AqXiTA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 359495 ft
Russia

Hi all.  I also have this problem after the update, I flew three times.  Connected to the assistant to check for updates.  And after that I can't fly code: 30064. I'm in Russia I don't have support what should I do?
Screenshot_20220831-215203.jpg
2022-9-5
Use props
KLRSKIR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

I went back to the past version of Assistant 2 (Consumer) and refreshed the aircraft and the DJI RC. No dice! So even the older versions of Assistant are fetching the same bugged firmware.
2022-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules