Unable to take-off (Code: 30064)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
David3Dron
lvl.1
Flight distance : 413878 ft
Peru

Good day everyone, I have a MINI 3 PRO drone with error 30064, the solution I gave was the following:
1. Contact DJI Susana and give her your DJI Fly account (e-mail)
2. Wait for confirmation that the update has been sent to your account.
3. With the drone cold, turn on the controller of the drone and the drone and update the controller.
3. When the update is finished, the drone turns off automatically, then turn off the drone controller for a few seconds.
4. Turn the controller and drone back on.
5. To be happy again...
Once all that was done, I tried with other batteries with fear that the error would return but it was fine, the error never appeared again. Thank you very much
2022-9-27
Use props
Alonlon79
lvl.1
Flight distance : 50328 ft
Israel

Same unable to take off error here with a 1 mo. old machine. Please forward repair Firmware. (same email as forum) Thanks in advance
2022-9-27
Use props
fansbe73850c
New

Italy

i have teh same problem, can you send the firmware to daniele@syste.it ?

Thank you !
2022-9-28
Use props
leovg
lvl.1

Italy

please send the firmware also to leovg73@gmail.com

thank you!
2022-9-28
Use props
dannillov
lvl.2
Flight distance : 975938 ft
Romania

Hello, Can you send the firmware for the 30064 error (dji mini 3 pro) to dannillov@yahoo.com ?

Thank you !
2022-9-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

JLB768 Posted at 9-27 07:12
I have a Mini 3 coming today, will updating it thru the fly app break it?

No, you can update the firmware via DJI Fly app.
2022-9-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi all, the beta firmware has been forwarded to the requests above, please connect the drone and DJI Fly app and check for the update.
2022-9-28
Use props
djiuser_B6ZeqfgbEOlq
New
Poland

Clockman Posted at 9-28 09:35
Hi. I connected to the Assistant 2, updated the firmware and did a vision calibration. Now I'm dead in the water with error 30064 also. Can you send the beta firmware to my account? mark.dalton1@verizon.net
Thanks

Same issue as above I found this thread and scrolled the the last message describing exactly my issue. Please send me firmware and instructions.
2022-9-28
Use props
dannillov
lvl.2
Flight distance : 975938 ft
Romania

DJI Susan Posted at 9-28 08:09
Hi all, the beta firmware has been forwarded to the requests above, please connect the drone and DJI Fly app and check for the update.

thanks. it worked. the drone is flying with no error codes. what next? wait for the next firmware update or are we stuck with beta?
2022-9-28
Use props
djiuser_FQhMZagton94
New
Flight distance : 16158 ft
United States

@dji Susan can you send me new firmware version
2022-9-28
Use props
mircer3
New

Israel

Hello
please send me the beta firmware to mircer3@gmail.com I have mini 3 pro with issue 30064
thank you in advance
Leon
2022-9-29
Use props
HudsonPereiira
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2698750 ft
Brazil

Hello, Can you send the firmware for the 30064 error (dji mini 3 pro) to hudson.pereiira@gmail.com?

Thank you !
2022-9-29
Use props
hpstr
lvl.1
United States

Can you send the firmware to lksgriep@gmail.com ?
Am I gonna be able to update via DJI RC (for mavic mini 3 pro)?
2022-9-29
Use props
Ulyanov_roma
lvl.1
Flight distance : 84879 ft
Russia

Hello, Can you send the firmware to Ulyanov_roma@mail.ru ?

Thank you !
2022-9-30
Use props
porlowski
New
Flight distance : 49331 ft
Poland

Hello, Can you send the firmware to porlowski82@gmail.com ?

Thank you !
2022-9-30
Use props
falaureliushotmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 944039 ft
United Kingdom

Hello @dji Susan
please could you send me the beta firmware to Falaurelius@hotmail.com I have mini 3 pro with issue 30064 which just started when i used the dji assistant v12 yesterday.
thank you
Fal
2022-9-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

2022-9-30
Use props
xUnsungHero
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15279 ft
Australia

even after a month still no FIX ?????????????????
2022-9-30
Use props
djiuser_ybEEGKKi56rp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 555820 ft
Panama

Hi @dji Susan
please could you send me the firmware to sergio_40h@msn.com
I have a Mini 3 with issue code 30064

thank you
2022-9-30
Use props
falaureliushotmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 944039 ft
United Kingdom

falaureliushotmail.com Posted at 9-30 09:36
Hello @dji Susan
please could you send me the beta firmware to  I have mini 3 pro with issue 30064 which just started when i used the dji assistant v12 yesterday.
thank you

Received the firmware this morning and following the update its now all fixed.
Less than 24hrs from first contact to fix, best customers service. Thanks DJI.

2022-10-1
Use props
fans80c59755
New
Flight distance : 397 ft
France

s'il vous plaît pourriez-vous m'envoyer le firmware à brico@ro2g.com
J'ai un Mini 3 Pro avec le code de problème 30064

Merci
2022-10-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

xUnsungHero Posted at 9-30 20:40
even after a month still no FIX ?????????????????

Hi, if you have the issue with your Mini 3 Pro, you can send me your DJI account, I will forward you a firmware to solve the error.
2022-10-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

falaureliushotmail.com Posted at 10-1 00:35
Received the firmware this morning and following the update its now all fixed.
Less than 24hrs from first contact to fix, best customers service. Thanks DJI.

Thank you for your feedback, I am happy to be able to help you out.
2022-10-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, the requests for the beta firmware has been forwarded, please connect the drone and DJI Fly app and check for update.
2022-10-1
Use props
BricoRB
New
Flight distance : 397 ft
France

DJI Susan Posted at 10-1 03:46
Hi, the requests for the beta firmware has been forwarded, please connect the drone and DJI Fly app and check for update.

Bonjour
Merci beaucoup, ça fonctionne parfaitement avec cette mise à jour.
J'avais déjà imprimé le retour chez Amazon, je vais annuler.
Encore merci d'avoir été aussi rapide
Cdlt
2022-10-1
Use props
xUnsungHero
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15279 ft
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 10-1 03:45
Hi, if you have the issue with your Mini 3 Pro, you can send me your DJI account, I will forward you a firmware to solve the error.

instead of fowarding people the firmware ....why not just upload that firmware foreveryone ?
2022-10-1
Use props
djiuser_dflc2f6iP6o3
New

France

DJI Susan Posted at 10-1 03:46

Same issue 30064 with my mini 3 pro can you send me the beta firmware.Thanks
2022-10-1
Use props
DROEL
lvl.1
Germany

djiuser_dflc2f6iP6o3 Posted at 10-1 08:13
Same issue 30064 with my mini 3 pro can you send me the beta firmware.Thanks

Same issue 30064 with my mini 3 pro, two days old. Can you send me the beta firmware.Thanks
2022-10-1
Use props
Pietromini
lvl.1
Italy

Same problem 30064 with my mini 3 pro today. Can you send me the beta firmware at pietro.mini@alice.it . Grazie
2022-10-1
Use props
Dessydel
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I had exactly the same problem after upgrade, also my drone was 1 day old and I upgraded firmware on advice from retailer, to fix another problem, " Aircraft not connected to RC", or similar. DJI rep sent me an update, which fixed it.  V01.01.301,
2022-10-1
Use props
Dessydel
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Buzzardsbend Posted at 9-4 10:42
It's not likely the hardware is the problem anymore than the hand that pulls the trigger or the car in motion but what controls the hardware.
In this "not flying issue", it IS likely the code writers at dji corporation in China.  There is a slight chance of damage or corruption to remote controller,
drone, batteries or memory though possible.  All business in China is Communist government controlled 100%, like it, doubt it or believe what you want,

Eh ! ?  what's that all about ? Same here, I just wanted to fly, film and land. But it does another strange thing each time it's powered on and only 11 days old. Buggy firmware. just like their forum page..
2022-10-1
Use props
patrick51
lvl.4
Flight distance : 407300 ft
Netherlands

Why can't they just fix the problem in a update for all? What a joke.....................
2022-10-1
Use props
nauval_mega
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Susan Posted at 9-10 19:22
Hi all, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. If the error existed after updating firmware or calibrating the vision system via DJI Assistant 2, our engineers are aware of the issue.
For Mini 3 Pro users who reported the issue on this thread, I sent the firmware to your DJI Forum account. Please check for the update.

Hello @dji Susan
Please could you send me the beta firmware to nauvalcollin@yahoo.com I have Mini 3 Pro with issue 30064 which just started when i used the Dji Assistant v12 yesterday.
Thank you
2022-10-1
Use props
RomanS125
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9058 ft
Russia

Hi! I faced the same error 30064. I used my new mini3 pro only one time successfully after that I connected it to the PC and transferred photos and videos. DJI Assistant was previously installed on the PC. After that my drone stopped working. I have tried to resolve the issue by firmware update for the drone and RC-N1 using DJI Assistant, update was successful but it didn't help to fix the error 30064. Could you please send the firmware to my email.

Thanks in advance.
2022-10-2
Use props
DROEL
lvl.1
Switzerland

DJI Susan Posted at 10-1 03:45

Hi DJI Susan,

can you please tell us some more about the solution using your "repair firmware".

1. Can you tell something about the causes of this problem? What happens there when crashing the device by using DJI Assistant 2?

2. When we fix it this way, can we use our Mini 3 Pro like before the appearance of that problem? Is there any danger of repetition or unstable software? Of course - in the moment - using DJI Assistant 2 again is not a good idea...

3. When DJI Assistant 2 is the problem, when will it be fixed and will the customers be informed about this soon?

4. Why is it not possible to bring the new (fixing) firmware as a standard for all Mini 3 users. By the way this would save many time for you yourself.

5. Is it not a good idea to make the DJI Assistant 2 software unable to get in use with the Mini 3 Pro until further notice? This would save many users to run in this trap.

Thank you reading my questions and for answers.
Regards
2022-10-2
Use props
djiuser_kjr2odi3cJTr
New
Flight distance : 46070 ft
Czechia

I have same problem "unable to take off code 30064" on my Mini SE. Does anyone have any advice?
2022-10-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

xUnsungHero Posted at 10-1 05:30
instead of fowarding people the firmware ....why not just upload that firmware foreveryone ?

We have urged the engineers for the official release of the firmware. However, before it happened, users can use the beta firmware instead. Hope for your kind understanding.
2022-10-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DROEL Posted at 10-2 02:18
Hi DJI Susan,

can you please tell us some more about the solution using your "repair firmware".

Hi, it may be caused after updating firmware or calibrating the vision system via DJI Assistant 2, our engineers are aware of the issue, and will release the firmware officially soon.
Before it happens, the thing we can do is forward the firmware manually.
We will urge the engineers the update.
The firmware does not affect other performance as previously, only optimize the 30064 existing after the scenario mentioned above, please rest assured.
Thank you for your attention.
2022-10-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi all, firmware requests had been taken care of, please connect the drone and DJI Fly app and check for the update
2022-10-2
Use props
VIZI0051
New
Flight distance : 46070 ft
Czechia

DJI Susan Posted at 10-2 02:46
Hi all, firmware requests had been taken care of, please connect the drone and DJI Fly app and check for the update

Yes it works thank you very much
2022-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules