Unable to take-off (Code: 30064)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DROEL
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 10-2 02:46
Hi, it may be caused after updating firmware or calibrating the vision system via DJI Assistant 2, our engineers are aware of the issue, and will release the firmware officially soon.
Before it happens, the thing we can do is forward the firmware manually.
We will urge the engineers the update.

Hi, thank you very much. It worked for me.

Nevertheless I hope on a final solution soon. This inadequacy is not only annoying for the users, it is also not good for DJI's reputation.

Regards
2022-10-2
Use props
djiuser_ZkTtAUBBZt8V
New
Flight distance : 24180 ft
India

DJI Susan Posted at 9-10 19:22
Hi all, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. If the error existed after updating firmware or calibrating the vision system via DJI Assistant 2, our engineers are aware of the issue.
For Mini 3 Pro users who reported the issue on this thread, I sent the firmware to your DJI Forum account. Please check for the update.

I am also facing the same issue after updating frimware using DJI assistant 2
2022-10-2
Use props
nOxxxx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

Recently, on this forum, I warned against too fast installation of the latest firmware version, in the case of no possibility of returning to earlier versions due to antirollback. I am still in version ..201 now. Unfortunately, the problem of error 30064 also affects me after I wanted to update DJI Assisatnt 2. Now, however, I can return to the version ... 150, where the grounding problem does not occur. Maybe someone will find this information useful.
2022-10-2
Use props
Circpro
lvl.1

United States

If you get on the online support chat, they will send the firmware upgrade. The upgrade is done through the dji fly app and the drone will prompt you to update once it's been added to your dji account.
2022-10-2
Use props
djiuser_XhieZcYxcLSt
New
Flight distance : 430951 ft
Netherlands

hello i have dj mavic 3 mini drone won't take off I get error 30064 dj login mail hack_venom@hotmail.com please send software to fix it
2022-10-2
Use props
djiuser_jVpNBNufSGLH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 252208 ft
India

Hi all, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. If the error existed after updating firmware or calibrating the vision system via DJI Assistant 2, our engineers are aware of the issue.
For Mini 3 Pro users who reported the issue on this thread, I sent the firmware to your DJI Forum account. Please check for the update.

Hi Team,

It's just 2nd day of my brand new DJI mini 3 drone and yesterday night I updated the firmware. All of a sudden it's disappointing to see I am unable to fly within 2 days of the buy period. This is an imported drone that I can not send it back. Could you please suggest to me any alternative way to make my drone fly??
2022-10-3
Use props
djiuser_jVpNBNufSGLH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 252208 ft
India

Hi Team,

It's just 2nd day of my brand new DJI mini 3 drone and yesterday night I updated the firmware. All of a sudden it's disappointing to see I am unable to fly within 2 days of buy period. This is an imported drone that I can not send it back. Could you please suggest to me any alternative way to make my drone fly??
2022-10-3
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12425794 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wondering why this is effecting some and not others? I'm not experiencing this issue so far but would be reluctant to update when they come up with a new firmware and others than are not experiencing this should be reluctant as well
2022-10-3
Use props
normanw8
New
Germany

Hi. I connected to the Assistant 2, updated the firmware and now I only get error 30064. Cannot fly anymore. Can you send the beta firmware to my email account?
norman@elektiv.de

Thanks
2022-10-3
Use props
nOxxxx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

In each Android smartphone, in the directory: android / data / dji.go.v5 / files / DJI / UpgradeDebug, there is a file with the name: WM162_01.00.0310 ... Only people who have already upgraded have it. Please share this file in the cloud so that everyone can use it. To get to this file, you will need to connect the smartphone to a pc, or use a file manager program on a smartphone. Thanks in advance for sharing.
2022-10-3
Use props
fansfef42612
New
Flight distance : 87516 ft
Italy

Hi Susan m, I am also facing the error code 30064 My fly account is - mi.perlo@gmail.com Can you please help me out!!
2022-10-3
Use props
fansed6d08ec
lvl.2
Flight distance : 571165 ft
Greece

Hi @dji Susan,
could you please send me the firmware to ivtecr18a2@gmail.com
I have a Mini 3 Pro with Code 30064 issue.

Thank you in advance.
2022-10-3
Use props
djiuser_xU9WGUqkgXZo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13360 ft
Germany

ich bitte um Deine Firmware DJI Mini 3 Pro
anfomedia@t-online.de
herzlichen Dank
2022-10-3
Use props
Greengo75
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23802 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Привет, @dji Susan,
не могли бы вы отправить мне прошивку на karalex1975@gmail.com.
У меня Mini 3 Pro с кодом 30064.

Заранее спасибо.
2022-10-3
Use props
Greengo75
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23802 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Привет, @dji Susan,
не могли бы вы отправить мне прошивку на oilstations@yandex.ru
У меня Mini 3 Pro с кодом 30064.

Заранее спасибо.
2022-10-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi all, firmware requests had been taken care of, please connect the drone and DJI Fly app and check for the update
2022-10-3
Use props
Andy_Le
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20423 ft
Germany

Hallo DJI-Susan
I have the same problem on my MINI3 Pro with Code 30064.
Please send me the beta firmware to my account

info@lemmtech.de

i will fly today but so is it inpossible to fly

thanks
2022-10-4
Use props
vmol621
New

Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 10-3 23:18
Hi all, firmware requests had been taken care of, please connect the drone and DJI Fly app and check for the update

Hi Susan,
I PM'd you yesterday. Can you send me firmware please
2022-10-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

2022-10-4
Use props
djiuser_xU9WGUqkgXZo
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 10-4 05:31

Hi Susan, herzlichen Dank für Deine gute Arbeit.
Liebe Grüsse aus Deutschland
Andreas
2022-10-4
Use props
djiuser_XLdf66a4CqFB
New
Flight distance : 13517 ft
France

Hi,

I’ve same bug with 30064 on my DJI mini 3 pro

Can u send the firmware plz ?
Romain.anastay@gmail.com

Thx u
2022-10-4
Use props
Michal_P
lvl.1
Flight distance : 138543 ft
Poland

Hi dji Susan,
could you please send me the firmware - michal.pietrucha@gmail.com
RC Contrloller
I have a Mini 3 Pro with Code 30064 issue - pls HELP me
Thnx a lot
2022-10-4
Use props
DroneViking
lvl.1
Flight distance : 802070 ft
Norway

I also got the same problem, could you send the firmware to my account as well?
UPDATE!
I figured I'll try the support chat, after 1 minute a guy named Vimal answered, I explained the problem, after he confirmed my email for logging into the app and my drones serial number, he said that within 30 minutes a new firmware should be in my app... 5 mins later I get a message in the chat saying new firmware now waiting. Updated firmware via app, and all problems gone. Awesome service DJI!
2022-10-4
Use props
djiuser_xU9WGUqkgXZo
lvl.1
Germany

Meine Drohne fliegt wieder.
Kein Fehler 30064 nach Update.
…. perfekt….
2022-10-4
Use props
mickrick
New
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 10-2 02:46

Hi,

I have the same Problem with 30064 Error. Please send mit the updated firmware.

Update: in about 5 Minutes i got via controller RC a fw-update. problem solved :-)
2022-10-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

2022-10-5
Use props
Dennis.C
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6404226 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Hi dji Susan,
could you please send me the firmware - corelly@ab-bolignet.dk
I have a Mini 3 Pro with Code 30064 issue  after updating using dji assistant.
Thnx a lot
2022-10-5
Use props
Venca68
New
Czechia

Hi, I have the same problem with 30064 error. Please send me the updated firmware, my account: kohout.vaclav68@gmail.com . Many thanks.
2022-10-5
Use props
JDanilom
New

Brazil

Hi, I have the same problem with 30064 error. Please send me the updated firmware, my account: josed.silva@outlook.com
2022-10-5
Use props
streaky
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Same issue with 30064 - I did ask in another thread but you stopped replying to that one, can I get the new firmware for DJI account hwk7k3y9nsqg@streaky.me please?

Thank you.
2022-10-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, firmware forwarded. Please connect the drone and DJI Fly app and check for the update.
2022-10-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, firmware forwarded. Please connect the drone and DJI Fly app and check for the update.
2022-10-6
Use props
Timwie
New

Netherlands

Hi Susan, i am also facing the error code 30064 My fly account is - timwie@web.de Can you please help me out!!
2022-10-6
Use props
Timwie
New

Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 10-6 01:43

Hi Susan, i am also facing the error code 30064 My fly account is - timwie@web.de Can you please help me out!!
2022-10-6
Use props
TYPE74
lvl.1
United States

I wrote to the different thread, but I'm in the 30026 club and I need to fly my Mini 3 Pro ASAP,
My email associated with DJI account is LotusEuropa@gmail.com (I posted wrong email address to the other thread, but I found this is the one I used for DJI account).
PLEASE push forward the 310 beta to my account...
2022-10-6
Use props
centront2
lvl.1

United States

Hi, can I also get the new firmware at email (removed)?
Edit:
Support was able to solve the issue via online chat and pushing the beta firmware to my system. Sticky issue that I hope is fixed soon for others who may not find this thread, but appreciated the quick support from the online chat team!

2022-10-6
Use props
fans021dbf88
lvl.1

Canada

Hello, I'm having the same problem and same error code. As suggested, I used Assistant 2 to update to latest firmware on drone and RC-N1.
However, the problem remains : Unable to take off(Code: 30064)
Any suggestion? Thanks.
2022-10-6
Use props
djiuser_CSfn4zGndzDd
lvl.1
Flight distance : 121138 ft
United States

Hello!

I have this same issue, plugged into PC and now it gets error code. pls push beta/update to 2theMAX@spacefightermedia.com

i will also contact support and see if i can get it quicker. i will let you know

TY!
2022-10-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans021dbf88 Posted at 10-6 17:37
Hello, I'm having the same problem and same error code. As suggested, I used Assistant 2 to update to latest firmware on drone and RC-N1.
However, the problem remains : Unable to take off(Code: 30064)
Any suggestion? Thanks.

Hi there, may I know if you are also using a Mini 3 Pro? I sent the firmware to your email account, please connect the drone, controller and DJI Fly app and check for the update. See if this helps.
2022-10-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, firmware forwarded to the accounts above. Please connect the drone and DJI Fly app and check for the update.
2022-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules