Unable to take-off (Code: 30064)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vss
lvl.1
India

Yes I used dji fly app present in RC controller to upload firmware to aircraft. to aircraft.
2022-9-10
Use props
ciulian_
lvl.2
Flight distance : 54472 ft
Romania

It is frustrating that there are many of us who use the drone to make money. I just lost a contract
2022-9-10
Use props
zskphoto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 222287 ft
Hungary

It's cheerful to hear that there is light at the end of the tunnel. I've sent my M3P back to DJIin the Netherlands,  and ordered a new drone on the day, when I've opened this thread. Funny enough, the old drone did not arrive back to them, and the new did not arrive to me. So now I've paid twice the 999€ + dji care, and still have no drone 2 weeks later. I still find the lack of official communication disturbing.
2022-9-10
Use props
djiuser_ulNhk6u6gVtq
lvl.2
Flight distance : 372723 ft
United States

vss Posted at 9-10 06:36
Yes I used dji fly app present in RC controller to upload firmware to aircraft. to aircraft.
It looks like it went only specifically to you because it’s not showing up for other people.

@DJI Susan . If this is true when is the hookup for the rest of us with grounded drones? Today? This weekend? This week?
2022-9-10
Use props
ciulian_
lvl.2
Romania

zskphoto Posted at 9-10 06:43
It's cheerful to hear that there is light at the end of the tunnel. I've sent my M3P back to DJIin the Netherlands,  and ordered a new drone on the day, when I've opened this thread. Funny enough, the old drone did not arrive back to them, and the new did not arrive to me. So now I've paid twice the 999€ + dji care, and still have no drone 2 weeks later. I still find the lack of official communication disturbing.

Did you see the light? I do not.
2022-9-10
Use props
Vale_IT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1778 ft
Italy

rsstill Posted at 9-10 06:15
The good guys helped me. Installed firmware 310 on the drone via AnyDesk . The drone is back in the air. We are waiting for official corrections from DJI.

There is some possibility for the rest of us to be helped as well
2022-9-10
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 9-10 02:51
Sorry, could you please tell me your DJI account? I will forward you a beta firmware to try with.

I'd also like to fly my Mini 3 Pro.
2022-9-10
Use props
djiuser_ulNhk6u6gVtq
lvl.2
United States

Charge up your Mini 3.
Turn it on and put it in front of a fan.
Connect to the drone and take screenshots of the error and the about screen with firmware versions.
Go back to the DJI Fly main screen.
Click Profile > Service and Support (or the little Headset icon) > Online Support (or left square Big Headset icon) > Mavic > Product and Technical Support.
Scroll down to the bottom and tap the grey button “Still Need Help? Contact Online Support”.
Start a polite conversation, attach your screenshots and explain the issue. They will ask for your account username and email.

They then told me to power back up and check again in 1-2 hours it will show the update is available for my device.

You should do the same steps as I did above and maybe get into this apparent queue.

I will post an update on my experience later.

P.S. They recommend using DJI Fly to update the drone instead of PC
2022-9-10
Use props
djiuser_OS7GuongWaJq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 93990 ft
Spain

Sorry, could you please tell me your DJI account? I will forward you a beta firmware to try with.

I have a dji mini 3 pro too with error 30064, dji account email: marcopatruno46@gmail.com
2022-9-10
Use props
ciulian_
lvl.2
Romania

djiuser_ulNhk6u6gVtq Posted at 9-10 08:45
Charge up your Mini 3.
Connect to the drone and take screenshots of the error and the about screen with firmware versions.

I dont know how you can do this, because they are closed now, until monday...
2022-9-10
Use props
djiuser_ulNhk6u6gVtq
lvl.2
United States

ciulian_ Posted at 9-10 09:12
I dont know how you can do this, because they are closed now, until monday...
I just got off chat an hour ago. North America.
2022-9-10
Use props
djiuser_VkoeCb8067I3
New
Flight distance : 22014 ft
Israel

please send me too
@djiuser_VkoeCb8067I3
nicbatx@gmail.com
2022-9-10
Use props
MP1 DRONE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49469 ft
Italy

Why they don't do an official fix of the problem if It is solved?
2022-9-10
Use props
djiuser_ulNhk6u6gVtq
lvl.2
United States

Charge up your Mini 3.

Update… on the lack of an update…

Just checked for new FW again as instructed. Nope.
Went to the chat and let them know.
Said now it may be 1-2 business days because the technology team may be on vacation.

Still grounded.
2022-9-10
Use props
Finn Terkelsen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 147674 ft
Denmark

djiuser_ulNhk6u6gVtq Posted at 9-10 10:38

Deleted message
2022-9-10
Use props
tazzt0ne
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1240184 ft
Switzerland

same. even tho i gave them my email adress after they asked (they already had in the email history). yet no beta firmware has been sent.
2022-9-10
Use props
djiuser_ulNhk6u6gVtq
lvl.2
United States

Update… Just got the update 01.00.0310

Vehicle Only. Didn’t prompt me to update the plus batteries. Tried each battery after initial update and test.

Back in the air!

Hope everyone else is soon!
2022-9-10
Use props
MP1 DRONE
lvl.1
Italy

I think that users are losing patience .... I think it is essential for you DJI to communicate something official about it, not only on the forum but also on the main site.

It is inconceivable that a company of this significance does not clearly inform about what is happening and the steps it is taking to fix the bug.
2022-9-10
Use props
Globug
lvl.1
United States

MP1 DRONE Posted at 9-10 14:16
I think that users are losing patience .... I think it is essential for you DJI to communicate something official about it, not only on the forum but also on the main site.

It is inconceivable that a company of this significance does not clearly inform about what is happening and the steps it is taking to fix the bug.

DJI, clearly doesn’t care enough about consumers, to put something out..

Maybe time to start looking to other drone manufacturers?
2022-9-10
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm pretty sure that DJI will be a bit reluctant to just "hand out" beta firmware to the masses. Again, patience is a virtue.
2022-9-10
Use props
Vale_IT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1778 ft
Italy

Charge up your Mini 3.
Turn it on and put it in front of a fan.

I don't know why but trying your method they told me to wait to be contacted by email from the dji service
2022-9-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_VkoeCb8067I3 Posted at 9-10 09:17
please send me too
@djiuser_VkoeCb8067I3

Hi, the firmware has been sent to your account. We suggest you update the firmware through the DJI Fly app. In addition, please be sure to keep the aircraft cool down for the update. Thank you.
2022-9-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ciulian_ Posted at 9-10 03:09
Hello! I have same issue, with mini pro 3, can you send me too?

Yes, please send me your DJI account, if it is the same as your email in DJI Forum, I had forwarded to you already. We suggest you update the firmware through the DJI Fly app. In addition, please be sure to keep the aircraft cool down for the update. Thank you.
2022-9-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_Mo2rFSzhv65q Posted at 9-10 06:25
They probably sent you a beta that they won't send at all for now

Yes, please send me your DJI account, if it is the same as your email in DJI Forum, I had forwarded it to you already. We suggest you update the firmware through the DJI Fly app. In addition, please be sure to keep the aircraft cool down for the update. Thank you.
2022-9-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

MP1 DRONE Posted at 9-10 05:00
Beta firmware also for me please

Beta sent to your forum email account. Please let me know if your DJI account is a different one.
We suggest you update the firmware through the DJI Fly app. In addition, please be sure to keep the aircraft cool down for the update. Thank you.
2022-9-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Finn Terkelsen Posted at 9-10 03:12
Same issue here, so please send me too

Beta sent. Please update the firmware through the DJI Fly app. In addition, please be sure to keep the aircraft cool down for the update. Thank you.
2022-9-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

tazzt0ne Posted at 9-10 03:52
yes please. i need the beta firmware as well!!

Beta sent to your forum email account. Please let me know if your DJI account is a different one. We suggest you update the firmware through the DJI Fly app. In addition, please be sure to keep the aircraft cool down for the update. Thank you.       
2022-9-10
Use props
Oscar Cebrian Egea
lvl.1
Flight distance : 142710 ft
Canada

HI I have the same issue since last saturday.
Please send me that firmware if you can.
My email is oscarcebrian@gmail.com.
Thanks
2022-9-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Globug Posted at 9-9 16:23
UNBELIEVABLE! I got ONE FLIGHT before the software update and my BRAND NEW MINI 3 PRO is UNUSABLE with error 30064!  DJI, YOU HAVE TO FIX THIS ASAP!

Sorry for the issue. Beta sent to your forum email account. Please let me know if your DJI account is a different one. We suggest you update the firmware through the DJI Fly app. In addition, please be sure to keep the aircraft cool down for the update. Thank you.
2022-9-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_9oEyLcUTjS93 Posted at 9-8 13:22
Goodnight.
I'm going through this too! my new drone with 2 days of use appeared the update and after the update this cod 30064 appeared and my drone no longer works. "impossible to take off" and the worst, I live in Brazil and bought the drone in the United States and I have no way to send the Drone to the USA. unfortunately such an expensive drone but it doesn't have a good software!

Sorry for this. I had a firmware sent to your forum email account. Please let me know if your DJI account is a different one. We suggest you update the firmware through the DJI Fly app. In addition, please be sure to keep the aircraft cool down for the update. Thank you.       
2022-9-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi all, the official firmware for Mini 3 Pro has been released, which has solved this issue. Please update the firmware to v01.00.0400 directly. Apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-9-10
Use props
djiuser_GrpZhPzg1K5h
New

Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 9-10 19:22
Hi all, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. If the error existed after updating firmware or calibrating the vision system via DJI Assistant 2, our engineers are aware of the issue.
For Mini 3 Pro users who reported the issue on this thread, I sent the firmware to your DJI Forum account. Please check for the update.

Hi there, I did exactly as she with updating everything thinking it would be better. I am getting the same error.
2022-9-10
Use props
ciulian_
lvl.2
Romania

Hey guys! Good news! The firmware is out and it works! Thx DJI Susan! You saved me!
2022-9-10
Use props
ciulian_
lvl.2
Romania

djiuser_ulNhk6u6gVtq Posted at 9-10 14:07
Update… Just got the update 01.00.0310

Vehicle Only. Didn’t prompt me to update the plus batteries. Tried each battery after initial update and test.

Yes! I instaled new FW and it works! Back in bussines!
2022-9-10
Use props
ThatGuyDronesOn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 496148 ft
United States

Happy to see everyone getting the update... hopefully it hits my account soon too.
2022-9-10
Use props
MP1 DRONE
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Susan Posted at 9-10 18:56
Beta sent to your forum email account. Please let me know if your DJI account is a different one.
We suggest you update the firmware through the DJI Fly app. In addition, please be sure to keep the aircraft cool down for the update. Thank you.

Finallly solved ! Thank you Susan and sorry for my unpatience…
2022-9-10
Use props
v3ddadog
New
Flight distance : 31322 ft
Australia

Is there any DJI mods online that can send me the FW0310?
2022-9-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_GrpZhPzg1K5h Posted at 9-10 20:27
Hi there, I did exactly as she with updating everything thinking it would be better. I am getting the same error.

Hi, if you are using the Mini 3 Pro and getting the same error, I just sent a firmware to you, please check if that solves your case.
2022-9-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ThatGuyDronesOn Posted at 9-10 21:45
Happy to see everyone getting the update... hopefully it hits my account soon too.

Sent it to you as well.
2022-9-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

MP1 DRONE Posted at 9-10 21:58
Finallly solved ! Thank you Susan and sorry for my unpatience…

No problems, sorry for the belated reply.
2022-9-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules