Unable to take-off (Code: 30064)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paintball
lvl.1
Flight distance : 210679 ft
Germany

hello susan, may I also have the FW0310 firmware update? thank you!
2022-9-11
Use props
djiuser_ulNhk6u6gVtq
lvl.2
Flight distance : 372723 ft
United States

Buzzardsbend Posted at 9-11 18:12
Thanks for the posting.  My phone wifi see's my drone and ask for a password to allow connection that fails.   I've tried my DJI account password, the hotspot password, even changing the DJI account password and trying a new one that allows me to use this forum and use DJI assistant 2 that gave me the update that grounded me.  I just have no idea what password it wants for the drone to allow wifi connectivity so that the RC controller can do the updates or access the RC controller area that has a forum in the menu.
Ok I know this one. There is no password to connect to the drone directly. The connection is handled through Fly automatically. What I had to do is clear the known wifi connections stored in the phone to force it to connect as new. iOS makes you clear them all. Yes, This makes you have to re-enter the creds for the ones you use frequently all over again but I do it from time to time especially after I travel to clear all the unused ones out. In iPhone go to the phone settings and “Reset Network Settings”. Make sure it’s that so you don’t reset your whole phone. Then go back to DJI fly and wait for the popup to connect again and you should be good to go. Make sure Wi-Fi and BT are on as well.
2022-9-11
Use props
ZippyDue
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8793 ft
United States

Nice, Just checked for an update for the drone via my controller and it appears it's out and available for everyone!
2022-9-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi all, firmware requests above had been handled, please connect the drone and DJI Fly app and check for the update.
2022-9-12
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 9-12 03:00
Hi all, firmware requests above had been handled, please connect the drone and DJI Fly app and check for the update.

Many thanks to you Susan! Keep up the great work.
2022-9-12
Use props
djiuser_UTGpMKrvSl5o
New
Malaysia

DJI Susan Posted at 9-10 19:22
Hi all, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. If the error existed after updating firmware or calibrating the vision system via DJI Assistant 2, our engineers are aware of the issue.
For Mini 3 Pro users who reported the issue on this thread, I sent the firmware to your DJI Forum account. Please check for the update.

Please send me  
2022-9-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Buzzardsbend Posted at 9-11 12:29
I've submitted request to support and waiting for next step.  Is the only way to apply newest fix to "no fly issue" only through the app?

I have rc controller that will not allow network connectivity and only have dji assistant2 for updates.

I am sorry for this case, could you please tell me the details when you tried to connect the WiFi?
Please try to forget the WiFi from the list and try again.
If it is possible, please back up the needed files from the controller, make sure that the flight records are synced to the cloud, then restore the RC to factory settings.
Then check again to see if the controller can connect to the WiFi.
Currently, we would recommend to use DJI Fly app for the update. If the WiFis is still unable to be connected, you can try to use the DJI Assistant 2 for the update.
If the error persists after the update, you can send the drone and RC in, we will help with this.
2022-9-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, firmware was sent to your forum account.
2022-9-12
Use props
Hatem m
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3430463 ft
Saudi Arabia

Blackeagle007 Posted at 9-11 04:45
Hi Hatem, i just connected my mini3 pro to dji fly app and a new firmware was available to download, it solved the problem
Yes, with the new firmware 310 without problems.

Thanks for the support
310BF433-039A-49BC-B3E4-385846BAD5AD.jpeg
2022-9-12
Use props
Victor Bluigor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18005 ft
Italy

Hello Susan, may I also have the FW0310 firmware update? Thank you!
2022-9-12
Use props
Mr. Hurricane
New

Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 9-10 22:38
Hi, if you are using the Mini 3 Pro and getting the same error, I just sent a firmware to you, please check if that solves your case.

Just to make sure, where did you sent the firmware? Is it on the app?
2022-9-12
Use props
djiuser_Y42UqwOtbG4F
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1469875 ft
United States

Hi all, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. If the error existed after updating firmware or calibrating the vision system via DJI Assistant 2, our engineers are aware of the issue.
For Mini 3 Pro users who reported the issue on this thread, I sent the firmware to your DJI Forum account. Please check for the update.

My brand new Mavic Mini 3 pro also has the Unable to take off error code. This is not good
2022-9-12
Use props
djiuser_Y42UqwOtbG4F
lvl.1
United States

My Mavic Mini 3 pro has the same error code unable to take off. Please advise
2022-9-12
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Mr. Hurricane Posted at 9-12 04:59
Just to make sure, where did you sent the firmware? Is it on the app?

Turn on the unit(s) and check for firmware updates.
2022-9-12
Use props
djiuser_Y42UqwOtbG4F
lvl.1
United States

Same problem please help
2022-9-12
Use props
djiuser_wpUSuBSZMcoR
New

United States

Same problem and my drone is only 2 weeks old when it became a brick. Please update the FW to me at my user kwhobbies@yahoo.com
2022-9-12
Use props
Buzzardsbend
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_ulNhk6u6gVtq Posted at 9-11 21:10
Ok I know this one. There is no password to connect to the drone directly. The connection is handled through Fly automatically. What I had to do is clear the known wifi connections stored in the phone to force it to connect as new. iOS makes you clear them all. Yes, This makes you have to re-enter the creds for the ones you use frequently all over again but I do it from time to time especially after I travel to clear all the unused ones out. In iPhone go to the phone settings and “Reset Network Settings”. Make sure it’s that so you don’t reset your whole phone. Then go back to DJI fly and wait for the popup to connect again and you should be good to go. Make sure Wi-Fi and BT are on as well.

Thank you for helping out with your post.  My setting on the phone in the wifi section sees the dji hardware and touching it to allow connectivity gets a popup for the password.  I'm thinking a password is necessary.

Could not find anywhere to "reset network settings".  Your logic makes sense but will first try what DJI Susan posted to me first before going back in the phone and net searching where those settings are.
2022-9-12
Use props
Buzzardsbend
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 9-12 03:23
I am sorry for this case, could you please tell me the details when you tried to connect the WiFi?
If it is possible, please back up the needed files from the controller, make sure that the flight records are synced to the cloud, then restore the RC to factory settings.

Thank you DJI Susan for the assistance.  

1.  I could not find on the RC Controller for the DJI Mini Pro 3 where to restore factory settings. Please advise.
2.  Using DJI Assistant 2 on my computer does not display any option other than the firmware update already installed that caused the malfunction.  There is nothing else offered.  
2022-9-12
Use props
Buzzardsbend
lvl.1
United States

Also, on the RC controller in the settings where to check for updates when selected the controller states "network connection required". My iphone is on, hotspot on and wifi is on and working but not connectivity to the network to the RC controller
2022-9-12
Use props
Buzzardsbend
lvl.1
United States

Ok I know this one. There is no password to connect to the drone directly. The connection is handled through Fly automatically. What I had to do is clear the known wifi connections stored in the phone to force it to connect as new. iOS makes you clear them all. Yes, This makes you have to re-enter the creds for the ones you use frequently all over again but I do it from time to time especially after I travel to clear all the unused ones out. In iPhone go to the phone settings and “Reset Network Settings”. Make sure it’s that so you don’t reset your whole phone. Then go back to DJI fly and wait for the popup to connect again and you should be good to go. Make sure Wi-Fi and BT are on as well.

Found the reset network settings but will try this as a last option given it adds more problems to solve for this issue and thanks
2022-9-12
Use props
Buzzardsbend
lvl.1
United States

Hi DJI Susan
Does both the RC controller for the DJI Mini pro 3 need my Iphone to have active wifi and hotspot for firmware updates?
2022-9-12
Use props
Buzzardsbend
lvl.1
United States

Buzzardsbend Posted at 9-12 06:48
Hi DJI Susan
Does both the RC controller for the DJI Mini pro 3 need my Iphone to have active wifi and hotspot for firmware updates?

I have found what is needed for the newest update to fix issue.  Will post results
2022-9-12
Use props
Buzzardsbend
lvl.1
United States

I found what I needed.  Apparently on the RC controller when at the  main screen you can swipe down from the top and other features are there including wifi settings.  I'm getting the newest update as I type this.  I guess I should have spent much more time in tutorials for what ever is available by DJI
2022-9-12
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Buzzardsbend Posted at 9-12 07:04
I found what I needed.  Apparently on the RC controller when at the  main screen you can swipe down from the top and other features are there including wifi settings.  I'm getting the newest update as I type this.  I guess I should have spent much more time in tutorials for what ever is available by DJI

The manual is always your friend, and in this case could have saved you a lot of time. Glad you got it worked out.
2022-9-12
Use props
Buzzardsbend
lvl.1
United States

After RC controller swipe down main screen and getting to enabling wifi, the controller did update and all systems operate normally and flying once again.  Just in time, cooler weather, stunning blue skies and flight sensation on a personal level can continue.  Thanks for all input on this forum, DJI tech support, youtube and inquisitive poking around for discovery, things eventually find a way. FYI, the screen on RC controller gave a prompt before flight it disabled wifi and bluetooth to not interfere with transmission.  Not sure if that means it requires manual wifi enabling on RC controller but likely.  Learning curve on all tech is never ending.
2022-9-12
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Buzzardsbend Posted at 9-12 07:52
After RC controller swipe down main screen and getting to enabling wifi, the controller did update and all systems operate normally and flying once again.  Just in time, cooler weather, stunning blue skies and flight sensation on a personal level can continue.  Thanks for all input on this forum, DJI tech support, youtube and inquisitive poking around for discovery, things eventually find a way. FYI, the screen on RC controller gave a prompt before flight it disabled wifi and bluetooth to not interfere with transmission.  Not sure if that means it requires manual wifi enabling on RC controller but likely.  Learning curve on all tech is never ending.

Yep, you need to manually re-enable WiFi/BT after takeoff. I hate it!
2022-9-12
Use props
djiuser_fHGn6JVAhIUJ
New

Switzerland

tazztone Posted at 8-31 11:19
what the F? i have the same issue with my mini 3 pro out of the blue.
client shoot soon.
tried everything suggested here. still a brick

leider das gleiche bei mir. was war die lösung bei dir?
2022-9-12
Use props
Buzzardsbend
lvl.1
United States

Still wonder if the RC controller and drone need my iPhone for wifi internet connectivity or does this controller and drone have independent hardware for automatic transmission independent of me that uses my already provided passwords for product activation?  If that's the case this hardware can independently connect to DJI servers with exchange of data unknown to us and out of our control.  That translates to all metadata it can collect from all their products at all geographic locations possibly in real time.  The next question is can the hardware while in flight and transmission to DJI servers use software algorithms that compress data that gives copies of all pictures and video to DJI? Put that on a global scale and involuntary data collection becomes exponential.  No tin foil hats needed for that potential.  We're already there and have been through many apps on phones and a lot of other tech hardware.
2022-9-12
Use props
Buzzardsbend
lvl.1
United States

in other words what ever your are doing and where ever are is being collected and stored on servers forever that can be used in ways you could never anticipate.  Like it, indifferent or not we are participating willingly!
2022-9-12
Use props
Buzzardsbend
lvl.1
United States

FYI, the RC controller and DJI mini pro 3 can see all wifi available in my neighborhood when I step outside including my iPhone wifi.  With a password to my DJI account the controller connects and allows DJI server access for updates of RC Controller and DJI mini pro 3.

It operates as it's own wifi "router" and likely uses my verizon account password for wifi server access.  That mean as long as DJI hardware has the persons phone carrier account password it can send receive to DJI servers whenever. I confirmed! I don't think that is desirable for me to own, operate and use DJI hardware just to enjoy the drone experience.  With my carriers account password they can use however presumably!!

Also, I'm shown online even when I sign off from the forum, clear browser cache, close browser and come back into forum without signing in.  Don't know how that's possible without me entering password showing I signed in.  
2022-9-12
Use props
pewu87
lvl.1
Poland

Have had the same issue with Unable to take-off (Code: 30064) second use.  please also send me this firmware that I don't know what else to do with this COD 30064
2022-9-12
Use props
MozJohnny
lvl.1
Flight distance : 696 ft
United States

Experiencing the same issue, Unable to take-off (Code: 30064).  Can the firmware update be sent?  thanks
2022-9-12
Use props
Buzzardsbend
lvl.1
United States

I know this is unrelated to drone operation but is incidental to DJI integrating into our PC and phone on several levels just for buying these products.  For anyone that cares about what I’m posting it should be of concern.

Win 7 and win 10 only have internet when my verizon Iphone enables hotspot password protected,  either with wifi or a cable to the phone.  This forum shows me connected as stated above in addition to closing programs, restarting win7 as iphone with hotspot and wifi turned on.  After opening browser and going to forum I did not sign on but showed me online somehow.

Without signing in after a PC restart on win 7, opening browser and going to this forum I’m shown as on line somehow.

Using a Win 10 PC, opening browser and going to this forum I am shown as not online.  This means my Win 7 PC has DJI trackers that know when I’m online enough to report me online even though not logged in.  What ever else they monitor will I’m on Win 7 PC is unknown.

Bottom line: Do not connect to DJI website on a computer or smart phone you do not want them to have access to completely!
2022-9-12
Use props
Buzzardsbend
lvl.1
United States

MozJohnny Posted at 9-12 10:02
Experiencing the same issue, Unable to take-off (Code: 30064).  Can the firmware update be sent?  thanks

Use your RC controller or smartphone app, go to fly app after enabling wifi and do an update to latest firmware that replaces the defective one.  Not sure if this is done only to individuals that have reported the malfunction.
2022-9-12
Use props
MozJohnny
lvl.1
Flight distance : 696 ft
United States

Buzzardsbend Posted at 9-12 10:32
Use your RC controller or smartphone app, go to fly app after enabling wifi and do an update to latest firmware that replaces the defective one.  Not sure if this is done only to individuals that have reported the malfunction.

the firmware update was available and all worked.  thx
2022-9-12
Use props
Drohnenfieber
lvl.2
Flight distance : 310840 ft
Germany

Is the update now available for everyone?
2022-9-12
Use props
spphoto888
lvl.1
United States

Just had the online chat support and they pushed the updated FW to my account and I went from brick to airborne in 15 minutes! SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW! (Only just got mine 4 days ago!!) Deleting 'assistant' app now!
2022-9-12
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Drohnenfieber Posted at 9-12 11:11
Is the update now available for everyone?

Yes just get it through the DJI RC.... Read the manual on how to connect it to Wifi
2022-9-12
Use props
djiuser_Y42UqwOtbG4F
lvl.1
United States

Send me the link to the update please
2022-9-12
Use props
ZippyDue
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8793 ft
United States

djiuser_Y42UqwOtbG4F Posted at 9-12 12:10
Send me the link to the update please

Setup your phone as a WiFi hotspot and use that connection to check for updates.
2022-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules