Unable to take-off (Code: 30064)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wkmd.ch
lvl.1

Switzerland

DJI Thor Posted at 9-14 02:06
Could you please provide us with your email address via PM for our further checks?

my email address sent by PM to you and no reaction...
Didn't you get it?

I think my drone is the first and the last one from DJI...
2022-9-14
Use props
tazztone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10 ft
Switzerland

zskphoto Posted at 9-14 08:56
Huh, I got offered nothing, even though I explicitly asked to compensate for the lost business and days. Since it took ages with the sent back drone and noone in support could tell me when they will be ready, I decided to return the drone for good to get back the money, and ordered a new drone instead.
Funny thing is, that now, 2 weeks later the old drone seems to be lost on the way back to NL as a UPS package,  so now I've spent more than 2000€, and don't know when I am getting my first 1000€ back. Might take a long time according to support. All this due to a FW failure from DJI. I would not be complaining, if I broke the drone...

what an awful story. a free drone is what you deserve
2022-9-14
Use props
Victor Bluigor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18005 ft
Italy

DJI Thor Posted at 9-13 19:37
Hi, there. We have sent you beta firmware via email. You may have a check. Thank you.

I have received the beta firmware, thanks.  The error code no longer appears.  The drone is now able to take off again.
2022-9-14
Use props
djiuser_tnDQdJ411OZE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 251844 ft
Italy

I’ve encountered the issue as well and now I’m not able to take off with error 30064. Could you please provide me the beta firmware that fix the problem?
Thank you in advance
Dji user: Stefano.gallotti@gmail.con
Kind regards
2022-9-14
Use props
Legion1383
New

Canada

Hi everybody. I just got this error for the second time on my Mini SE today. Hoping my info will help someone. Both times its happened, I was out flying for a bit and powered down to move to a new location. The first time it happened, I tried every trick and thought it was from using a phone that was kind of buggy. I formatted the phone and the message went away.  Today however, I realized it was not the phone. I connected and checked the firmware once I was within a wifi location. It did not update anything to my knowledge. While troubleshooting, I unbound the controller and rebound it. I am guessing that fixed the issue as the error message has disappeared. I should mention I also unbound/rebound the controller the first time as well but i was throwing everything at this trying to fix it. I do recall one of the few times that I connected it to DJI Assistant 2, it said there was a new firmware update. However the version numbers didn't make sense. So, If anyone else has luck with rebinding your controller to fix this issue I'm glad to be of help. :-)
2022-9-14
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>
United States

hello Susan, may I also have the FW0310 firmware update? thank you!
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

wkmd.ch Posted at 9-14 10:11
my email address sent by PM to you and no reaction...
Didn't you get it?

Sorry for the late reply. We have asked our team to resend the firmware. You may have a check.
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

pmshop Posted at 9-14 18:31
hello Susan, may I also have the FW0310 firmware update? thank you!

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have sent it to your email. You may have a check.
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_tnDQdJ411OZE Posted at 9-14 13:06
I’ve encountered the issue as well and now I’m not able to take off with error 30064. Could you please provide me the beta firmware that fix the problem?
Thank you in advance
Dji user: Stefano.gallotti@gmail.con

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have sent it to your email. You may have a check.
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Victor Bluigor Posted at 9-14 12:04
I have received the beta firmware, thanks.  The error code no longer appears.  The drone is now able to take off again.

Glad to know that. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_ondfaxUVWlg2 Posted at 9-14 04:42
...mail in PM, no reaction :-(

Sorry for the late reply. We have resent it to you.
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

alain31 Posted at 9-14 03:22
Hi,

Since the last update on my DJI Mini 3 Pro I have the 30064 error code and I cannot take off.

Hi, there. We have sent it to you. You may have a check.
2022-9-14
Use props
djiuser_tnDQdJ411OZE
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Thor Posted at 9-14 18:47

Thank you but nothing received so far, also double check in spam and quarantine. Could you please resend it? Thanks
2022-9-14
Use props
alain31
New
France

DJI Thor Posted at 9-14 18:52
Hi, there. We have sent it to you. You may have a check.

Hello,
Thanks a lot DJI Thor. I updated my Mini 3 pro with the new firmware and it's ok now, I can take off.
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

alain31 Posted at 9-14 23:07
Hello,
Thanks a lot DJI Thor. I updated my Mini 3 pro with the new firmware and it's ok now, I can take off.

Glad to know that. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-9-14
Use props
djiuser_ondfaxUVWlg2
New

Czechia

DJI Thor Posted at 9-14 18:51
Sorry for the late reply. We have resent it to you.

I have not new firmware yet... it is not funny now. So I will have to return the drone to the seller :-(
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

zskphoto Posted at 9-14 08:56
Huh, I got offered nothing, even though I explicitly asked to compensate for the lost business and days. Since it took ages with the sent back drone and noone in support could tell me when they will be ready, I decided to return the drone for good to get back the money, and ordered a new drone instead.
Funny thing is, that now, 2 weeks later the old drone seems to be lost on the way back to NL as a UPS package,  so now I've spent more than 2000€, and don't know when I am getting my first 1000€ back. Might take a long time according to support. All this due to a FW failure from DJI. I would not be complaining, if I broke the drone...

I am deeply sorry for the unpleasant experience, I understand your feeling. I apologize that we may not cover the loss of the customers' business, sorry about this. As there is an investigation started, we will keep following your case till it is sorted. Rest assured.
2022-9-14
Use props
Galoz77
lvl.1
Italy

Hi there, just received the new firmware and updated to the drone. Finally I’m able to take off. Thank you for the support
Kind regards
2022-9-15
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 9-14 18:46
Got it, thank you
2022-9-15
Use props
djiuser_hfbAlD21O6u4
lvl.1
Austria

Hi there,

I'm facing the same issue since updating via the DJI Assistant. The beta firmware would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your efforts,
Stefan
2022-9-15
Use props
Toni Peltonen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 88691 ft
Finland

30064 Error out from the box.

I loaded batteries full, turned the systems on, automatically upgraded from the internet on the controller...
Never seen this thing fly even at once.. 30064 ... error from absolute start.
acriked@gmail.com  <-- is my Dji Account

It is weird that the 30064 comes a few seconds after  the message flight been approved message is first... it takes few seconds then 30064... what is going on?
2022-9-15
Use props
djiuser_ZmTnUEXuVJId
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8914 ft
United States

Please send me a beta firmware. Like most of us here i am stuck with error code 30064 unable to take off after firmware update. My email
bugarindejan@gmail.com
2022-9-15
Use props
djiuser_6F5TsP7g4CMy
New
United States

Hi, new purchase, cannot take off error. DJI Thor or DJI Susan, may I please have the beta firmware?
2022-9-15
Use props
fans2e2a5b0a
lvl.1
Canada

wow wow wow
2022-9-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, I sent the firmware to the requests above, please connect the drone and app and check for the update, please let me know if you have not received it. Thank you.
2022-9-15
Use props
fans84da9043
lvl.1
France

DJI Susan Posted at 9-15 19:14
Hi there, I sent the firmware to the requests above, please connect the drone and app and check for the update, please let me know if you have not received it. Thank you.

Hi Is this update working for error 30098 as well (gps module not found) ?
And with mac we cannot used dji assistant anymore because it is not updated for os>11
thanks
2022-9-16
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

This page intentionally left blank
2022-9-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

pmshop Posted at 9-15 01:36
Got it, thank you

You are most welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-9-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fans84da9043 Posted at 9-16 02:30
And with mac we cannot used dji assistant anymore because it is not updated for os>11
thanks

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. For this situation, you are advised to send it back for further testing. Thank you.
2022-9-16
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Galoz77 Posted at 9-15 00:58
Hi there, just received the new firmware and updated to the drone. Finally I’m able to take off. Thank you for the support
Kind regards

I just had to pop in here and say "nice avatar!"
2022-9-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans84da9043 Posted at 9-16 02:30
thanks

Hi there, sorry for this case, the 30098 issue is unable to be solved remotely. Please send the drone in so we can take care of it.
Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and send it back. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair
We will do our best to help this out.
2022-9-16
Use props
djiuser_7ysIoWFv5bAN
New

India

DJI Thor Posted at 9-16 03:26
Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. For this situation, you are advised to send it back for further testing. Thank you.

Can you please send the beta update to my email address please (kanththegreat@gmail.com).
2022-9-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_7ysIoWFv5bAN Posted at 9-16 04:43
Can you please send the beta update to my email address please ().

Hi, there. Thanks for reaching us. We have asked our team to send you the firmware. You may have a check.
2022-9-16
Use props
djiuser_bDB8AX9z376i
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3937 ft
Portugal

djiuser_ondfaxUVWlg2 Posted at 9-14 04:42
...mail in PM, no reaction :-(

Hi Susan,
I'm a new owner of a Mini 3 pro 3 days ago. Everything was working fine until yesterday. I'm receiving the code 30064 and 180059..
Try all the online solutions without succes.
If you have a fix firmware for that problem you will make me a very happy man!

Email: godinho@ua.pt

djiuser_bDB8AX9z376i
2022-9-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_bDB8AX9z376i Posted at 9-16 05:51
Hi Susan,
I'm a new owner of a Mini 3 pro 3 days ago. Everything was working fine until yesterday. I'm receiving the code 30064 and 180059..
Try all the online solutions without succes.

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have asked our team to send you the firmware. Besides, for the 180059 error, please note that the aircraft will disable vision sensors when it is on the ground to reduce power consumption. When the aircraft takes off, all vision sensors will be enabled. Please feel free to use them.

2022-9-16
Use props
djiuser_7ysIoWFv5bAN
New

India

DJI Thor Posted at 9-16 04:47
Hi, there. Thanks for reaching us. We have asked our team to send you the firmware. You may have a check.

Hey, I haven't received the email yet, does it take time or can you please request to resend it?
2022-9-16
Use props
djiuser_ZcSefyqfYTBi
lvl.1
Germany

Hi,
Can you please send the beta update to my mail address as well?

(alexropertz@web.de)

Thanks in advance!

2022-9-16
Use props
PuffDaddy
lvl.1
Austria

djiuser_7ysIoWFv5bAN Posted at 9-16 07:21
Hey, I haven't received the email yet, does it take time or can you please request to resend it?

You won't receive an email. Connect your phone, controller and drone and you'll see a new firmware version popping up.
2022-9-16
Use props
sh0wtime_FPV
lvl.3
Flight distance : 209547 ft
United Kingdom

I have the same error message appearing on my new Mini3 Pro, can I also get access to the working firmware please?
2022-9-16
Use props
13.Maiev
New

India

PuffDaddy Posted at 9-16 08:42
You won't receive an email. Connect your phone, controller and drone and you'll see a new firmware version popping up.

Thank you!! I have received the 310 update and after updating the issue has been resolved.
2022-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules