Unable to take-off (Code: 30064)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_e3lPeT2gP4cD
New
Flight distance : 23363 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 9-10 19:22
Hi all, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. If the error existed after updating firmware or calibrating the vision system via DJI Assistant 2, our engineers are aware of the issue.
For Mini 3 Pro users who reported the issue on this thread, I sent the firmware to your DJI Forum account. Please check for the update.

Hi Susan, I’ve been effected by the M3P 30064 bug as well and wanted to see about getting that beta firmware, thanks in advance! Account is rossbarlow96@gmail.com
2022-9-12
Use props
djiuser_Y42UqwOtbG4F
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1469875 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 9-10 02:51
Sorry, could you please tell me your DJI account? I will forward you a beta firmware to try with.

lwbradford777@gmail.com
2022-9-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Mr. Hurricane Posted at 9-12 04:59
Just to make sure, where did you sent the firmware? Is it on the app?

I sent it to your forum email account. If your DJI account is the same as your forum account, please log in the account to the app, and connect the Mini 3 Pro to the Fly and check for the update.
2022-9-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi all, beta firmware has been sent to the requests above. Please connect the drone and app and check for update. Let me know if you have not received it, thank you.
2022-9-12
Use props
regacx
lvl.1
Taiwan

DJI Susan Posted at 9-12 19:15
Hi all, beta firmware has been sent to the requests above. Please connect the drone and app and check for update. Let me know if you have not received it, thank you.

Hi Susan, I’ve been effected by the M3P code:30064 bug as well and wanted to see about getting that beta firmware, thanks in advance! Account is regacx[at]gmail[dot]com
2022-9-12
Use props
zskphoto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 222287 ft
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 9-12 19:15

Thanks Susan for sending it out to everyone. I've installed it using Wifi on the RC controller, and the drone flies wonderfully. I hope there will be a fix for the PC app as well, but for now sure as hell I will not connect the drone to the PC.
2022-9-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi all, requests above should be received the firmware now, please check.
2022-9-13
Use props
djiuser_F24gDLZJsU1m
lvl.1
Poland

Hello, i got stuck on the same issue, can you please send me updated firmware as well?
2022-9-13
Use props
djiuser_tVVghLsC5sev
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61302 ft
United States

Can I please have the firmware also?  Thank you for your help!

2022-9-13
Use props
djiuser_kIyevCTnPcHM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1447 ft
United States

djiuser_kIyevCTnPcHM Posted at 9-11 11:41
Hello, may I also have the firmware patch for the 30064 error?

I'm back in action. Thanks very much!
2022-9-13
Use props
djiuser_ondfaxUVWlg2
New

Czechia

Hi all, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. If the error existed after updating firmware or calibrating the vision system via DJI Assistant 2, our engineers are aware of the issue.
For Mini 3 Pro users who reported the issue on this thread, I sent the firmware to your DJI Forum account. Please check for the update.

...after all calibrations, with latest firmware, it still does not work :-(
2022-9-13
Use props
djiuser_5SFQQla6X72t
New
Germany

My account: djiuser_5SFQQla6X72t
Hi Susan, maybe this is not the right way to contact you but I have the same problem with error code 30064 and 180059 with my brand new Mini 3 Pro. On thursday I will leave for holiday with no internet, so I need the firmware urgently.
2022-9-13
Use props
djiuser_ondfaxUVWlg2
New

Czechia

I have the same problem, please send me the firmware too... thx
2022-9-13
Use props
wkmd.ch
lvl.1

Switzerland

DJI Susan Posted at 9-13 00:05
Hi all, requests above should be received the firmware now, please check.

Hi,
yesterday I got my Mini 3 Pro. Before any flight I updated firmware and since then my Mini is bricked with the same error 30064.
Please send me the patch/firmware to repair it.
djiuser_QCxP3bBpZS3K
2022-9-13
Use props
Alex Purcell
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17402 ft

Canada

Hi Susan,
I'm a new owner of a Mini 3 pro a week ago. Everything was working fine until yesterday. I'm receiving the code 30064.
Try all the online solutions without succes.
If you have a fix firmware for that problem you will make me a very happy man!

djiuser_Pd4 H2blGGsxv
2022-9-13
Use props
BigAndy
lvl.1
Germany

Hi Susan,

same here: brand new Mini 3 Pro, checked out DJI Assistant 2 (consumer) and had a non flying M3P with error 30064.

Please provide firmware fix to me as well: bigandy@onemoremail.de

Thanks!
Andy
2022-9-13
Use props
Victor Bluigor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18005 ft
Italy

Sorry Susan but I haven't received the new firmware.  I confirm that the account of my drone coincides with that of registration to this forum.  Could you try to send me the new firmware again?  I thank you.
2022-9-13
Use props
scarpi59
lvl.1
Flight distance : 167497 ft
Italy

Hi Susan, I bought my mini 3 pro two weeks ago. I made the first flight without problems. Then I connected to my pc with DJI Assistant 2.1.11 and mistakenly made a refresh of the firmware. When tried to fly I received the error “unable to take off” with code error 30064. Unfortunately there is no way to downgrade the firmware as for previous version for other drones. I don’t know what to do anymore. I am waiting for a solution from DJI. Can you send me the beta release? Thank you
2022-9-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

scarpi59 Posted at 9-13 13:01
Hi Susan, I bought my mini 3 pro two weeks ago. I made the first flight without problems. Then I connected to my pc with DJI Assistant 2.1.11 and mistakenly made a refresh of the firmware. When tried to fly I received the error “unable to take off” with code error 30064. Unfortunately there is no way to downgrade the firmware as for previous version for other drones. I don’t know what to do anymore. I am waiting for a solution from DJI. Can you send me the beta release? Thank you

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about that. May we know if you have contacted our team for further assistance? If yes, you may tell us the related ticket number for our further checks. Besides, we have also sent you beta firmware via email. You may have a check. Thank you.
2022-9-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Victor Bluigor Posted at 9-13 10:25
Sorry Susan but I haven't received the new firmware.  I confirm that the account of my drone coincides with that of registration to this forum.  Could you try to send me the new firmware again?  I thank you.

Hi, there. We have sent you beta firmware via email. You may have a check. Thank you.
2022-9-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

BigAndy Posted at 9-13 10:00
Hi Susan,

same here: brand new Mini 3 Pro, checked out DJI Assistant 2 (consumer) and had a non flying M3P with error 30064.

Hi, there. We have sent you beta firmware via email. You may have a check. Thank you.
2022-9-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Alex Purcell Posted at 9-13 09:40
Hi Susan,
I'm a new owner of a Mini 3 pro a week ago. Everything was working fine until yesterday. I'm receiving the code 30064.
Try all the online solutions without succes.

2022-9-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

wkmd.ch Posted at 9-13 08:51
Hi,
yesterday I got my Mini 3 Pro. Before any flight I updated firmware and since then my Mini is bricked with the same error 30064.
Please send me the patch/firmware to repair it.

2022-9-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_ondfaxUVWlg2 Posted at 9-13 08:32
I have the same problem, please send me the firmware too... thx
2022-9-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_5SFQQla6X72t Posted at 9-13 08:10
My account: djiuser_5SFQQla6X72t
Hi Susan, maybe this is not the right way to contact you but I have the same problem with error code 30064 and 180059 with my brand new Mini 3 Pro. On thursday I will leave for holiday with no internet, so I need the firmware urgently.

2022-9-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_ondfaxUVWlg2 Posted at 9-13 06:02
...after all calibrations, with latest firmware, it still does not work :-(

2022-9-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_tVVghLsC5sev Posted at 9-13 05:26
Can I please have the firmware also?  Thank you for your help!

2022-9-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_F24gDLZJsU1m Posted at 9-13 04:58
Hello, i got stuck on the same issue, can you please send me updated firmware as well?

2022-9-13
Use props
djiuser_ondfaxUVWlg2
New

Czechia

DJI Thor Posted at 9-13 19:45

Unfortunately there is no email from you...
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_ondfaxUVWlg2 Posted at 9-14 00:43

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
You can check your PM via the below photo:

If there is anything else that we can help with, please feel free to contact us.
2022-9-14
Use props
tazztone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10 ft
Switzerland

djiuser_fHGn6JVAhIUJ Posted at 9-12 08:07
leider das gleiche bei mir. was war die lösung bei dir?

beta firmware by forum staff / customer support, specifically unlocked for my DJI account.
btw i could film the event. wonderful.
oh and DJI offered a 30€ coupon for the dji store to make things up. ofc i asked for a 50€ one since their accessories are overpriced af
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_ondfaxUVWlg2 Posted at 9-14 00:43

Could you please try to check the spam email? We will also ask our team to resend it again.
2022-9-14
Use props
wkmd.ch
lvl.1

Switzerland

DJI Thor Posted at 9-13 19:39

Sorry, I can't find any email from you in my inbox/spam folders...
2022-9-14
Use props
djiuser_ondfaxUVWlg2
New

Czechia

DJI Thor Posted at 9-14 01:21
Could you please try to check the spam email? We will also ask our team to resend it again.

...there is no mail in spam or inbox from you :-(
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

wkmd.ch Posted at 9-14 01:36
Sorry, I can't find any email from you in my inbox/spam folders...

Could you please provide us with your email address via PM for our further checks?
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_ondfaxUVWlg2 Posted at 9-14 02:01
...there is no mail in spam or inbox from you :-(

Sorry to hear about that. Could you please provide us with your email address via PM for our further checks?
2022-9-14
Use props
alain31
New
France

Hi,

Since the last update on my DJI Mini 3 Pro I have the 30064 error code and I cannot take off.
Can you please send me by email your beta software ?
djiuser_5KFPmZPPmSMA
Thanks

2022-9-14
Use props
Alex Purcell
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17402 ft

Canada

Alex Purcell Posted at 9-13 09:40
Hi Susan,
Try all the online solutions without succes.

Hi!

Connect my drone to the cell app. New firmware was available. Installed it.

AND NO MORE ERROR CODE

Thanks a lot
2022-9-14
Use props
djiuser_ondfaxUVWlg2
New

Czechia

DJI Thor Posted at 9-14 02:06
Sorry to hear about that. Could you please provide us with your email address via PM for our further checks?

...mail in PM, no reaction :-(
2022-9-14
Use props
zskphoto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 222287 ft
Germany

tazztone Posted at 9-14 01:14
beta firmware by forum staff / customer support, specifically unlocked for my DJI account.
btw i could film the event. wonderful.
oh and DJI offered a 30€ coupon for the dji store to make things up. ofc i asked for a 50€ one since their accessories are overpriced af

Huh, I got offered nothing, even though I explicitly asked to compensate for the lost business and days. Since it took ages with the sent back drone and noone in support could tell me when they will be ready, I decided to return the drone for good to get back the money, and ordered a new drone instead.
Funny thing is, that now, 2 weeks later the old drone seems to be lost on the way back to NL as a UPS package,  so now I've spent more than 2000€, and don't know when I am getting my first 1000€ back. Might take a long time according to support. All this due to a FW failure from DJI. I would not be complaining, if I broke the drone...
2022-9-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules