Unable to take-off (Code: 30064)
75233 622 2022-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
henkster
lvl.2
Flight distance : 34157 ft
Netherlands

When will  this problem be addressed by an official firmware update? I am a new owner with fw x.0150 but holding off an update because of the stated problems above...
2022-10-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

henkster Posted at 10-21 03:16
When will  this problem be addressed by an official firmware update? I am a new owner with fw x.0150 but holding off an update because of the stated problems above...

This issue only exists using the DJI Assistant 2 to update the firmware or calibrating the system. And we will optimize it in the next firmware, please rest assured.
2022-10-21
Use props
henkster
lvl.2
Flight distance : 34157 ft
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 10-21 03:58
This issue only exists using the DJI Assistant 2 to update the firmware or calibrating the system. And we will optimize it in the next firmware, please rest assured.

So, updating firmware of my drone on my DJI fly app (on my android phone; not the same as DJI assistant 2 app) is no problem?
2022-10-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

henkster Posted at 10-21 06:40
So, updating firmware of my drone on my DJI fly app (on my android phone; not the same as DJI assistant 2 app) is no problem?

Yes, that is correct.
2022-10-21
Use props
Dalowy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 311424 ft
Spain

Hello Susan, can you send to me the firmware update to fix the code 30064. My DJI mail account: castillo.martin.ignacio@gmail.com
2022-10-21
Use props
MacGyver007
lvl.1
Colombia

Going on 2 months and still no fix for this issue other than emailing support on a website and publishing an email for all to spam, really??
DJI has really dropped the ball all the way around with the lack of firmware updates, lack of fixing issues, and overall lack of proper customer support.
How is it possible that in 2 months nothing has been updated to address various issues?
Buyers regret, DEFINITELY.
What I really dont understand is how customers put up with this nonsense after shelling out a lot of money for something that clearly has major issues that randomly pop up, that have no fix in sight.
I will not make the mistake of giving DJI any more money to market beta products with changing specifications.
16 pages of customers with issues in the last 2 months, and the only "FIX" is to log into a website and wait for a beta firmware, are you kidding me???

2022-10-21
Use props
sguma
lvl.1

Italy

MacGyver007 Posted at 10-21 09:47
Going on 2 months and still no fix for this issue other than emailing support on a website and publishing an email for all to spam, really??
DJI has really dropped the ball all the way around with the lack of firmware updates, lack of fixing issues, and overall lack of proper customer support.
How is it possible that in 2 months nothing has been updated to address various issues?

you have every reason to think so, I have no words the official drone firmware has not been released to repair the mini 3 pro and the dji assistant always continues to be version v 2.1.11 which gives the take-off blocking problem (Code: 30064)
2022-10-22
Use props
zskphoto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 222287 ft
Switzerland

Going on 2 months and still no fix for this issue other than emailing support on a website and publishing an email for all to spam, really??

As the opener of the thread I can only agree to you! It is a shame on dji that they cannot properly handle such a situation, unbelievable! Btw, to finish my saga, the drone I had to send back, since initially they had no idea what the problem is, got lost on the transfer via UPS and was never found. What a mess! Which all could have been avoided, if there was a simple roll back option for the firmware, to just simply downgrade it to the previous, working version. Then they would even have all the time to fix it properly and people would not be crying all the time.
2022-10-22
Use props
JapanByDrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94754 ft
Japan

With all the issues you can read about, it feels DJI follows the same as Microsofts ring of death debacle...
2022-10-22
Use props
sguma
lvl.1

Italy

zskphoto Posted at 10-22 01:47
As the opener of the thread I can only agree to you! It is a shame on dji that they cannot properly handle such a situation, unbelievable! Btw, to finish my saga, the drone I had to send back, since initially they had no idea what the problem is, got lost on the transfer via UPS and was never found. What a mess! Which all could have been avoided, if there was a simple roll back option for the firmware, to just simply downgrade it to the previous, working version. Then they would even have all the time to fix it properly and people would not be crying all the time.

if you were very unfortunate, sorry for you ', yes with a recovery firmware you could have avoided all this
2022-10-22
Use props
Abd san
lvl.1

Lebanon

Hello Susan,  i have dji mini 3 pro (RC).
  can you send to me the firmware update to fix the code 30064.
My DJI mail account: Abdulrahmanalsanoussi@gmail.com
2022-10-22
Use props
DROEL
lvl.1
Luxembourg

Agree completely. What a shame!

Minimum would be a free coupon for an extra battery or the full opportunity to give back the Mini 3 Pro.
The lined up excuses are too simple.
2022-10-22
Use props
djiuser_cFU7xJ1qndvC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4118428 ft
Argentina

DJI Susan Posted at 9-10 19:22
Hi all, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. If the error existed after updating firmware or calibrating the vision system via DJI Assistant 2, our engineers are aware of the issue.
For Mini 3 Pro users who reported the issue on this thread, I sent the firmware to your DJI Forum account. Please check for the update.

Hi Susan, i have same problem with dji mini 3 (30064). My Dji account si gquiroga@gmail.com

Thanks
2022-10-22
Use props
Chris06130
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39 ft
France

Hello DJI-Susan
I have the exactly same problem on my DJI Mini 3 Pro which reports Error Code 30064.
Please send the update to me as well.
christophe.hue@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.
2022-10-22
Use props
DarkError
New
Poland

Hello
I have the exactly same problem on my DJI Mini 3 Pro which reports Error Code 30064.
Please send the update to me as well.
xxxbigprotosxxx@gmail.com
2022-10-22
Use props
Jupiter1TX
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3570 ft
United States

I re installed a fresh download of the Assistant 2 just now and it also updated the fresh download/install.
Once the Assistant 2 updated and it saw my Mini 3 Pro I clicked the REFRESH button for the Firmware.
After the firmware re installed, the ERROR 30064 Unable to Take Off... WENT AWAY!!!

Unable to test at this moment but error is gone

2022-10-22
Use props
Jupiter1TX
lvl.2
United States

Just got a chance to try it and once it booted up the error 30064 was back.
HELP!!!
2022-10-22
Use props
Jupiter1TX
lvl.2
United States

It would be nice to get a firmware update today and maybe get a minute or two of flight time!
2022-10-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi all, firmware has been added to the requests above. Please connect the drone and DJI Fly app and check for the update.
2022-10-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

zskphoto Posted at 10-22 01:47
As the opener of the thread I can only agree to you! It is a shame on dji that they cannot properly handle such a situation, unbelievable! Btw, to finish my saga, the drone I had to send back, since initially they had no idea what the problem is, got lost on the transfer via UPS and was never found. What a mess! Which all could have been avoided, if there was a simple roll back option for the firmware, to just simply downgrade it to the previous, working version. Then they would even have all the time to fix it properly and people would not be crying all the time.

Deeply sorry again for the inconvenience, we will learn from the case and keep improving the service. If there is anything further I can help with, please feel free to let me know.
2022-10-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

We feel regretful for the inconvenience, I understand your feedback and will note it for the engineers.
Currently, for the 30064 error existed after connecting to DJI Assistant 2 to do the update and calibration, the engineers are aware of this and the temporary solution is to forward the firmware to the users who experiences the same error.
The public release of the firmware may involve many aspects, such as adding the new feature and other reasons, but please rest assured, our engineers are working around the clock to make sure to provide better user experiences.
Once the firmware has been released officially, we will have a release note on DJI Forum, thank you for understanding and patience.
2022-10-23
Use props
Chris06130
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39 ft
France

Hi DJI Suzan,
Issue fixed after updating the firmware.
thanks a lot for your support
2022-10-24
Use props
DarkError
New
Poland

Hi

Issue fixed after updating the firmware.
thanks a lot for your support
2022-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules