Change language on Avata Drone
2545 3 2022-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Smithyrs
New
United Kingdom

I reasently set up my Avata Drone but I mistakenly set it up in I think Chinese.
I would like it if someone could give me advice on how to change the language to English.
It's the goggles 2 that I am using.
2022-8-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello there, please swipe right from the left of the touch panel to open the goggles menu, and then go to Settings > About to select the system language.
2022-9-1
Use props
djiuser_xQni8uTRVj2L
New

United States

Hi I just went to setup my new avata pro view and before I got into the setup I accidentally changed the language to like Dutch or something and I kept trying to return to a menu but it moved me along a few pages and now I’m stuck on an icon of the goggles attaching to the phone but it’s all getting setup wrong and I can’t figure out what to do!! I’m so close to returning this whole thing that I’ve dropped $2500 on and it didn’t come with cords to charge or power bricks and now I can’t even setup the thing!! I’m exhausted trying to figure this thing out!
2023-2-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_xQni8uTRVj2L Posted at 2-18 15:58
Hi I just went to setup my new avata pro view and before I got into the setup I accidentally changed the language to like Dutch or something and I kept trying to return to a menu but it moved me along a few pages and now I’m stuck on an icon of the goggles attaching to the phone but it’s all getting setup wrong and I can’t figure out what to do!! I’m so close to returning this whole thing that I’ve dropped $2500 on and it didn’t come with cords to charge or power bricks and now I can’t even setup the thing!! I’m exhausted trying to figure this thing out!

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry to read about the difficulties you encountered. You may refer to DJI Susan's suggestions posted above. If you are unable to open the goggles menu, please let us know. If possible, kindly post a picture of the page where you're stuck for further checking. Thanks for your cooperation.
2023-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules