Mavic Mini Black Screen Iphone
457 4 2022-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tins
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3415 ft
Canada

Hi Everyone, I see a lot of people are having issues with android and the mavic Mini showinf a black screen.  I have an Iphone 12 pro Max with ios 15.6.  It was working fine a few weeks ago.  But on my iphone i can't see  anything on picture taking mode.  I can when it is is video mode tho.  Any thoughts?

2022-8-31
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

i have the same, no updates and blacksreens apear more often
2022-8-31
Use props
Tins
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3415 ft
Canada

Well unless I use video only, it’s a very expensive paper weight. Frustrating for sure!
2022-8-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Tins. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-8-31
Use props
djiuser_KJpGPzxr6Kc5
New
United States

I have S22 Ultra and I also have a black screen on my app, but I recently bought the Mini 3 Pro and it works perfectly on the same phone, so an update is needed for this Mini model to fix this issue!
2022-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules