DJI Transmission LiDAR Waveform
1791 7 2022-8-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Touchdown
lvl.1
Canada

When the RS3 Pro is paired with the LiDAR module and the DJI Transmission, is a LiDAR waveform supported like on the Ronin 4D?

2022-8-31
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry that it doesn't support LiDAR waveform when the RS3 Pro is paired with the LiDAR module and the DJI Transmission.
We hope you can understand.

Besides, if there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know.
Thank you.
2022-9-1
Use props
Touchdown
lvl.1
Canada

Can I request that this feature be supported?
2022-9-1
Use props
illuminatedRS
lvl.2

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-1 01:26
Hi, there. Sorry that it doesn't support LiDAR waveform when the RS3 Pro is paired with the LiDAR module and the DJI Transmission.
We hope you can understand.

as far as I concerned that means that this whole focus systems a step back from the previous model you guys really need to get your act together we need some kind of monitoring we can't judge proper focus on a 1 inch bloody screen
2022-9-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Touchdown Posted at 9-1 11:15
Can I request that this feature be supported?

Hi, there. Thank you for your feedback. We will forward your feedback to the relevant team to see how we can do better. Besides, if there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know.
2022-9-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

illuminatedRS Posted at 9-2 09:40
as far as I concerned that means that this whole focus systems a step back from the previous model you guys really need to get your act together we need some kind of monitoring we can't judge proper focus on a 1 inch bloody screen

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We have forwarded your feedback to the relevant team and will see how we can do better.
Thank you for your feedback again and if there is anything else that we can help with, please just contact us here at anytime.
2022-9-2
Use props
illuminatedRS
lvl.2

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-2 19:42
Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
We have forwarded your feedback to the relevant team and will see how we can do better.
Thank you for your feedback again and if there is anything else that we can help with, please just contact us here at anytime.

i'm going to stress this once what's you're missing is the top down LiDAR focusing system over on some kind of monitor screen very much like what the 4D is doing without that this combination just won't work and we're missing Raven out of the equation and I don't like thinking that what you're going to say is get a DJI transmission system that's not really an acceptable replacement for the abilities of Raveneye plus your cell phone on the RS two right now the RS three is pretty broken as far as this capability goes and it's definitely a step down while the focusing system is a step up we're still missing that middle piece
2022-9-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

illuminatedRS Posted at 9-24 19:57
i'm going to stress this once what's you're missing is the top down LiDAR focusing system over on some kind of monitor screen very much like what the 4D is doing without that this combination just won't work and we're missing Raven out of the equation and I don't like thinking that what you're going to say is get a DJI transmission system that's not really an acceptable replacement for the abilities of Raveneye plus your cell phone on the RS two right now the RS three is pretty broken as far as this capability goes and it's definitely a step down while the focusing system is a step up we're still missing that middle piece

Thanks for the update.
We have forwarded your feedback to the relevant team and please don't worry, we are checking on this problem now.
For any updates, please stay turn to our official website: www@dji.com
Thank you for your support.
2022-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules