DJI OSMO ACTION - LATEST FIRMWARE BUT NO ROCKSTEADY, HYPERLAPSE ETC
2530 34 2022-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WEBY
lvl.1

Vanuatu

My DJI Osmo action has the latest firmware 01.10.00.40  but no rocksteady, Hyperlapse feature on the menu. Please assist.

Thanks
W.K
2022-9-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, could you please provide a picture of the firmware information to me? I will double-check and provide a suggestion for you.
2022-9-1
Use props
WEBY
lvl.1

Vanuatu

See attached firmware information
2022-9-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Thank you very much for the update.
Could you please send us the LOG folder in the SD card via Google Drive or Dropbox?
Then we can check and offer you the solution here asap, please don't worry.

Besides, if there is anything else that we can help with, please just let us know.
We will do our best to help.
2022-9-2
Use props
WEBY
lvl.1

Vanuatu

DJI Natalia Posted at 9-2 23:42
Thank you very much for the update.
Could you please send us the LOG folder in the SD card via Google Drive or Dropbox?
Then we can check and offer you the solution here asap, please don't worry.

Thanks for your response.

I don't see a log folder in the sd card?

Please advice.

Another Query.

I purchased a dji mini se in March and until now unable to fly.

message says rc not connected to mobile device.

Thanks to assist

Regards
Weby
2022-9-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. For your issue, you may try the solutions below:
Steps to fix the issue:
(1) Store the special repair firmware " 99.99.99.99.bin" in the root directory of the microSD card. We will send you a link in PM to download.
(2) Insert the microSD card, and then restart the Osmo Action to update the firmware. After the firmware update, the version number should be displayed as 00.00.00.00 (6983).
(3) Connect the Osmo Action to the DJI Mimo app on a mobile phone or use the firmware provided on the official website to re-update the firmware.

Please let us know your feedback.
2022-9-7
Use props
WEBY
lvl.1

Vanuatu

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-7 20:41
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. For your issue, you may try the solutions below:
Steps to fix the issue:
(1) Store the special repair firmware " 99.99.99.99.bin" in the root directory of the microSD card. We will send you a link in PM to download.

Thanks DJI Wanda,

I'm now able to see the hyperlapse, rocksteady and other features.

Much appreciate your assistance.

Regards
Weby
2022-9-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

WEBY Posted at 9-8 03:44
Thanks DJI Wanda,

I'm now able to see the hyperlapse, rocksteady and other features.

Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to help you resolve the issue.
2022-9-8
Use props
NaujDragonfly
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-7 20:41
Steps to fix the issue:

I have the same issue and need these files as well. I have newest firmware, only see EIS on top corner and not RockSteady. Also to be noted, it was updated and had RockSteady, but reset itself (I was recording when it turned off and did this) during the week and now it is gone but the firmware is still the same. I don't understand what happened but none the less trying to fix it and I googled and saw this forum. Please help.
2022-9-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

NaujDragonfly Posted at 9-30 20:17
I have the same issue and need these files as well. I have newest firmware, only see EIS on top corner and not RockSteady. Also to be noted, it was updated and had RockSteady, but reset itself (I was recording when it turned off and did this) during the week and now it is gone but the firmware is still the same. I don't understand what happened but none the less trying to fix it and I googled and saw this forum. Please help.

Hi, I am sorry for your case. May I know if your camera is also an Osmo Action? If yes, I have forwarded the firmware to you via PM, please try the suggestion as 6# mentioned.
(2) Insert the microSD card, and then restart the Osmo Action to update the firmware. After the firmware update, the version number should be displayed as 00.00.00.00 (6983).
(3) Connect the Osmo Action to the DJI Mimo app on a mobile phone or use the firmware provided on the official website to re-update the firmware.

Please keep us updated on the result.
2022-10-1
Use props
NaujDragonfly
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 10-1 02:45
Hi, I am sorry for your case. May I know if your camera is also an Osmo Action? If yes, I have forwarded the firmware to you via PM, please try the suggestion as 6# mentioned.

Thank you. Yes it is an original Osmo Action, one that was purchased within the last month or so ..so not very old at all. We have a second one for years now and have had no issues with it.

Used the file you sent. In step 2 I got (6459) instead of what you stated. None the less it has worked and I know have the updated firmware and RockSteady back. Will give it a try this week and see if it resets itself again for some reason. Thank you again for your help and fast response.
2022-10-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

NaujDragonfly Posted at 10-2 18:50
Thank you. Yes it is an original Osmo Action, one that was purchased within the last month or so ..so not very old at all. We have a second one for years now and have had no issues with it.

Used the file you sent. In step 2 I got (6459) instead of what you stated. None the less it has worked and I know have the updated firmware and RockSteady back. Will give it a try this week and see if it resets itself again for some reason. Thank you again for your help and fast response.

Thanks for your reply. Please tell us your feedback.
2022-10-3
Use props
OatCakeProductions
New
United Kingdom

Hi.  
I am also having the same issues since updating my OSMO ACTION with the latest firmware v01.10.00.40
Could you please assist
2023-4-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

OatCakeProductions Posted at 4-2 07:42
Hi.  
I am also having the same issues since updating my OSMO ACTION with the latest firmware v01.10.00.40
Could you please assist

Hi there, please try the suggestions below:
2023-4-2
Use props
OatCakeProductions
New
United Kingdom

I have updated the firmware with the file 99.99.99.93.bin and the updated the firmware with the file 01.10.00.40.bin as you suggested and that has fixed the issues.

Thank you for your assistance,  it's very much appreciated.

Dave.
2023-4-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

OatCakeProductions Posted at 4-3 08:37
I have updated the firmware with the file 99.99.99.93.bin and the updated the firmware with the file 01.10.00.40.bin as you suggested and that has fixed the issues.

Thank you for your assistance,  it's very much appreciated.

Thank you for your update here. Please feel free to talk if you have any questions.
2023-4-3
Use props
acgadventures
lvl.1

United States

I just encountered this issue, same thing I'm missing features that I have been actively using. Specifically the rocksteady and the underwater white balance. Any help with this will be appreciated thanks.
2023-5-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

acgadventures Posted at 5-25 19:25
I just encountered this issue, same thing I'm missing features that I have been actively using. Specifically the rocksteady and the underwater white balance. Any help with this will be appreciated thanks.

Hello, there. Would you please confirm whether the firmware version is the latest one? If not, please update it to the latest one first.
2023-5-26
Use props
acgadventures
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2022-9-7 20:41
Steps to fix the issue:

Is there any chance I could get that sent to me, I have the same issue with my camera, thanks
2023-5-26
Use props
acgadventures
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-26 00:51
Hello, there. Would you please confirm whether the firmware version is the latest one? If not, please update it to the latest one first.
Yes it currently is 01.10.00.40(6009)
IMG_20230526_110252898.jpg
2023-5-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

acgadventures Posted at 5-26 07:00
Is there any chance I could get that sent to me, I have the same issue with my camera, thanks

Hi there, I have sent you the firmware via PM, please downlink the firmware and follow the instruction above on 15# to do the update. Thank you.
2023-5-26
Use props
acgadventures
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 5-26 19:40
Hi there, I have sent you the firmware via PM, please downlink the firmware and follow the instruction above on 15# to do the update. Thank you.

Sorry to bother you, how do I check my private messages on here? I'm new to this site
2023-5-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

acgadventures Posted at 5-26 19:57
Sorry to bother you, how do I check my private messages on here? I'm new to this site

May I know if you are using a computer or mobile device for DJI Forum?
The PM feature is only available for the browser on the computer. You can either tap the little bell icon on the upper right corner, or the "Personal Message" under my avatar to check the PM.
2023-5-26
Use props
telatkaya
lvl.1

Turkey

DJI Susan Posted at 5-26 19:40

Hello, I am having the same problem. Could you send the files for me too? I also cannot access the videos on the device from within the dji mimo application. Could it be related to the same software issue?
2023-6-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

telatkaya Posted at 6-18 23:42
Hello, I am having the same problem. Could you send the files for me too? I also cannot access the videos on the device from within the dji mimo application. Could it be related to the same software issue?

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if you are unable to connect the DJI Mimo App with the Osmo Action?
2023-6-18
Use props
telatkaya
lvl.1

Turkey

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-18 23:57
Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if you are unable to connect the DJI Mimo App with the Osmo Action?

I connected successfull dji mimo and osmo action but I don't access osmo action media on dji mimo app.
2023-6-19
Use props
telatkaya
lvl.1

Turkey

My firmware version is

- Rock steady is not seen. EIS seen on screen
- Hyperlapse is not seen
- Device media not access on dji mimo app

I tried different phones too.
2023-6-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Thank you for your reply. We have sent the link to you in PM.
Please update the firmware first and tell us your feedback.
2023-6-19
Use props
fansb2a94b91
lvl.1

Turkey

DJI Wanda Posted at 6-19 02:52
Thank you for your reply. We have sent the link to you in PM.
Please update the firmware first and tell us your feedback.

Thank you Wanda. This solution worked perfectly. all problems solved now
2023-6-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansb2a94b91 Posted at 6-21 09:16
Thank you Wanda. This solution worked perfectly. all problems solved now

Thank you for your feedback and we are happy to help. Have a nice day!
2023-6-21
Use props
djiuser_A9ahJU50u2BG
New

South Korea

Hello, I am having the same problem. Could you send the files for me too? I also cannot access the videos on the device from within the dji mimo application. Could it be related to the same software issue?
2023-11-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_A9ahJU50u2BG Posted at 11-21 07:17
Hello, I am having the same problem. Could you send the files for me too? I also cannot access the videos on the device from within the dji mimo application. Could it be related to the same software issue?

Hi there, I sent you the link to the firmware via PM, please check it out. Please ensure that you are using the DJI Osmo Action before you are using the firmware.

Regarding the DJI Mimo file download issue, may I know the mobile device you are using? Please try to disable cell service of your phone and try again, see if this helps.
2023-11-21
Use props
djiuser_UkkN9NIoX3NE
New

Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 2023-5-26 19:40

Hello i also have the same problem could you send mi firmware ?
1-3 05:33
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_UkkN9NIoX3NE Posted at 1-3 05:33
Hello i also have the same problem could you send mi firmware ?

Hi there, I just sent you the link via PM, please ensure that you are using the Osmo Action, not other models. Thank you.
1-3 19:54
Use props
enginakgoz
New

Bulgaria

DJI Susan Posted at 1-3 19:54
Hi there, I just sent you the link via PM, please ensure that you are using the Osmo Action, not other models. Thank you.

Hello, I have the same issue with latest firmware update that removed my Hyperlapse feature.

May I also get the firmware, please ?

Thank you.
3-9 23:58
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules