Dji Virtual Flight (Windows Version)
4333 16 2022-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wija san
lvl.1
Flight distance : 776752 ft

Indonesia

I just want to report to dji, but I don’t know where to report this so i put it in here:

I just finished download & install the dji virtual flight windows version.

And the issue are:
- Dji’s fpv remote written as connected but the remote icon in the screen is still disabled. Even though the remote is detected in dji assistant app.
- dji goggles v2 written as disconnected. Even though the goggles v2 is detected in dji assistant app.

Please fix this.
F41AEC42-5EB3-4126-8312-9AEB6AA1E13E.jpeg
2022-9-1
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1226762 ft
United States

There's a Windows version of DJI Virtual Flight??

Could you share the link?

Thx!

TCS
2022-9-1
Use props
H.E.C.
lvl.1
Sweden

Chaosrider Posted at 9-1 14:44
There's a Windows version of DJI Virtual Flight??

Could you share the link?

Here:
DJI Virtual Flight
www.dji.com/uk/mobile/avata/downloads
2022-9-1
Use props
H.E.C.
lvl.1
Sweden

Do you have both apps (DJI Assistant and Virtual Flight) running at the same time? If yes, that might be the cause of your problem. Close the Assistant app and run only the Virtual Flight.
2022-9-1
Use props
H.E.C.
lvl.1
Sweden

Posting this in a separate reply - I have a related issue which I've posted about in the below thread: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 1&extra=#pid2841439

2022-9-1
Use props
wija san
lvl.1

Indonesia

H.E.C. Posted at 9-1 22:27
Do you have both apps (DJI Assistant and Virtual Flight) running at the same time? If yes, that might be the cause of your problem. Close the Assistant app and run only the Virtual Flight.

I’m already close the assistant when open the virtual flight tho.
2022-9-1
Use props
H.E.C.
lvl.1
Sweden

wija san Posted at 9-1 22:32
I’m already close the assistant when open the virtual flight tho.

So You have Goggles 2 (the new ones from Avata) powered on and connected via USB to your PC? Does it show picture in the goggles?
2022-9-1
Use props
wija san
lvl.1

Indonesia

H.E.C. Posted at 9-1 23:01
So You have Goggles 2 (the new ones from Avata) powered on and connected via USB to your PC? Does it show picture in the goggles?

Dont have new goggles
2022-9-1
Use props
H.E.C.
lvl.1
Sweden

wija san Posted at 9-1 23:03
Dont have new goggles

Ah sorry, my bad in the original post you said V2. Have you updated to latest firmware?  Do you have the controller connected to USB as well? If yes, have you tried to start app inky with goggles plugged in (and indeed powered on)? Are you plugging it directly in the USB port on PC or via USB hub?
2022-9-1
Use props
wija san
lvl.1

Indonesia

H.E.C. Posted at 9-1 23:07
Ah sorry, my bad in the original post you said V2. Have you updated to latest firmware?  Do you have the controller connected to USB as well? If yes, have you tried to start app inky with goggles plugged in (and indeed powered on)? Are you plugging it directly in the USB port on PC or via USB hub?

Well forget the goggles first, what about my dji fpv’s remote? Even the remote is not functioning even tho written as connected but the remote icon showed as disabled.
2022-9-1
Use props
H.E.C.
lvl.1
Sweden

wija san Posted at 9-1 23:32
Well forget the goggles first, what about my dji fpv’s remote? Even the remote is not functioning even tho written as connected but the remote icon showed as disabled.

As I'm currently unable to start the app on Windows myself (see my above post) I can't be sure, but on Android it asks to connect the goggles first, hence my questions in previous reply if you see any image being displayed in goggles and if you have the controller unplugged. I assume that you have the USB drivers already installed, but just to be sure check in Devices list if any USB device is listed as unknown or with error.
2022-9-2
Use props
wija san
lvl.1

Indonesia

H.E.C. Posted at 9-2 00:28
As I'm currently unable to start the app on Windows myself (see my above post) I can't be sure, but on Android it asks to connect the goggles first, hence my questions in previous reply if you see any image being displayed in goggles and if you have the controller unplugged. I assume that you have the USB drivers already installed, but just to be sure check in Devices list if any USB device is listed as unknown or with error.
Never mind anymore, i’ll just using android version hahah both remote & goggles v2 working there.
2022-9-2
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
United States

H.E.C. Posted at 9-1 20:58
Here:
DJI Virtual Flight
www.dji.com/uk/mobile/avata/downloads

Hmmm...I don't know if the UK version will be available/work in the USA. Also, the link says "mobile", and I'm looking for a Windows 10 version that will run on my tower.

Still, worth a look, thanks!

FYI, I got a message from DJI Support yesterday saying that the Virtual Flight App is not compatible with Android. It's certainly not compatible with my Android, a Samsung Galaxy S20 Note.

Thx!
2022-9-5
Use props
H.E.C.
lvl.1
Sweden

Chaosrider Posted at 9-5 10:50
Hmmm...I don't know if the UK version will be available/work in the USA. Also, the link says "mobile", and I'm looking for a Windows 10 version that will run on my tower.

Still, worth a look, thanks!

The apps are the same across all regions and link contains both mobile apps (including android) as well as PC (Windows and MAC) versions. And support is clearly not aware of newly released Android version, as only until release of Avata it was available exclusively for iOS.
2022-9-6
Use props
Chaosrider
lvl.4
United States

I downloaded the Windows app onto my PC, and it seems to have installed fine and it opens fine.

The problem now is that the text is so microscopic that I can't even read what they're asking for in the postage-stamp-size log-in box. I've got another inquire in with them on the micro-text issue.

It'll work eventually!

Thx,

TCS
2022-9-8
Use props
DinosMike
New
Flight distance : 596335 ft
Russia

How can i connect dji-goggles-2 to pc dji virtual flight simulator?
2022-9-11
Use props
V-Dawg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3579928 ft
United States

Chaosrider Posted at 2022-9-8 04:27
I downloaded the Windows app onto my PC, and it seems to have installed fine and it opens fine.

The problem now is that the text is so microscopic that I can't even read what they're asking for in the postage-stamp-size log-in box. I've got another inquire in with them on the micro-text issue.

How did you get it to work? I can't get it to even start for me. It says it can't proceed because XAPOFX1_5.dll was not found.
1-2 18:46
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules