2427 9 2022-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ulven
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1195394 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Hi, DJI you have to fix this, we cannot do manuvers like diving and flying down the hillsides , we get the propguard in the picture, you can fix this in firmware with a bit more agressive tilt when flying forward and downwards in sports mode.
Take a look at this video where you can clearly see the problem.

hope for a new firmware soon that fixes this.
2022-9-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Ulven. Good day and thank you for sharing these information and this video with us. I will forward these information to the designated DJI Department for attention. Thank you.
2022-9-1
Use props
Ulven
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

Here are me flying it with the motion controller.
2022-9-2
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

^well done with the special effects and the timing is impeccable.
2022-9-2
Use props
djiuser_a5jpCaGP5aGb
lvl.1

Israel

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-1 20:25
Hello there Ulven. Good day and thank you for sharing these information and this video with us. I will forward these information to the designated DJI Department for attention. Thank you.

Is this issue fixed? I’m thinking about buying the Avata, but this is very risky, how many cases are known with this bug nowadays?
2022-12-2
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
United States

Best solution is to dump the motion controller (made for beginners)  and fly with Controller 2. I used my MC once...for 3 minutes and it is seating at shelf since
2022-12-2
Use props
Ulven
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

HDPS Posted at 12-2 16:49
Best solution is to dump the motion controller (made for beginners)  and fly with Controller 2. I used my MC once...for 3 minutes and it is seating at shelf since

Easy for you to say, I have only one hand working after a stroke in 2010, the motion controller is the best controller for those of us with dissabilities.
i just wish i could do loops and roll with a "fast flipp" or a button on the MC :-)
2022-12-3
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

It would be nice to add a couple of more settings that can change the angle limits.
Maybe a S+ mode or something?
2022-12-4
Use props
HDPS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ulven Posted at 12-3 01:26
Easy for you to say, I have only one hand working after a stroke in 2010, the motion controller is the best controller for those of us with dissabilities.
i just wish i could do loops and roll with a "fast flipp" or a button on the MC :-)

Yes I feel your problem....sadly that the MC lacks some features you like. And funny that a $34 drone has a button to do 3D flips, one Key Taking-off / Landing and auto-hovering function, headless Mode, 3 speed modes. I race inside house with kids (each color has a different channel)  very good training.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B779 ... ct_details&th=1
2022-12-5
Use props
Elephant Apocalypse
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6336594 ft
  • >>>
United States

welcome to the crash club;  did anyone with an iphone manage to get the cache video from the googles v2? I did an unorthodox; by screen recording with my iphone via iphone lol super clear actually
2022-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules