6283 27 2022-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tanasit
lvl.3
Flight distance : 145509 ft
United States

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/ ... 34532030004864629_3

Not sure if the carbon fiber ones will work better since other flying models only prefer the carbon fiber propellers for BIG sizes like 10" diameter and up.

Carbon prop.jpg
2022-9-1
Use props
chillibadger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 233064 ft
United Kingdom

I have some aftermarket props will post a pic.  Wonder if cf props will do more damage to motors if not easy  to break
2022-9-1
Use props
chillibadger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 233064 ft
United Kingdom

Screenshot_20220901-230316_AliExpress.jpg
2022-9-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was hoping that Master Airscrew would be developing props for the Mini 3.  I use their props on my Air 2S and they are a bit quieter and well built.  
2022-9-1
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Not sure if the carbon fiber ones will work better
They won't fly any better, but will cut flesh much more effectively.
2022-9-1
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

Labroides Posted at 9-1 14:48
Not sure if the carbon fiber ones will work better
They won't fly any better, but will cut flesh much more effectively.

And shatter if they hit something hard.
2022-9-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Tanasit. Good day and thank you for giving out these information. Just a friendly reminder that it would be best to use a genuine propeller on your DJI Drone for compatibility and reliability purpose. DJI do not recommend you to use a 3rd party propellers. Propellers is one of the main components of the DJI drone that should not be taken for granted when flying. In addition using 3rd party propellers might cause damage or harm on your DJI drones when when in use and when flying and might void the warranty of your DJI Drone as well. Thank you and fly safe always.
2022-9-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I only trust OEM props.  
2022-9-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 9-1 23:51
I only trust OEM props.

Have you ever tried the Master Airscrew props DA?  I find them to be of a much better quality and using a decibel meter proves they are much quieter than OEM props.  
2022-9-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-2 02:56
Have you ever tried the Master Airscrew props DA?  I find them to be of a much better quality and using a decibel meter proves they are much quieter than OEM props.

I haven't,    under the CAA guidance they state - Only use original or manufacturer-approved parts
2022-9-2
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I wouldnt ever touch after market, not even those well known ones, just not worth it and there's no gain from them
2022-9-2
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-1 14:19
I was hoping that Master Airscrew would be developing props for the Mini 3.  I use their props on my Air 2S and they are a bit quieter and well built.

They are in R&D now! Shouldn't be too much longer. They are the only aftermarket prop I will consider. They've been doing this for 46 years.

I still have some old Maple props from the early '80's. Fine products.
2022-9-2
Use props
Beta5K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196880 ft
United States

Props are probably one of the things I won't consider for aftermarket parts.
But is there any benefit from using carbon fiber? Not sure if props should be able to flex a bit, rather than being fully rigid (kind of like airplane wings having a bit of flex/give)
2022-9-2
Use props
Goggles Pisano
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8810745 ft
  • >>>
United States

OEM props for me... carbon fiber= bloody fingers
2022-9-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 9-2 03:36
I haven't,    under the CAA guidance they state - Only use original or manufacturer-approved parts

Seems reasonable.  
2022-9-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

KLRSKIR Posted at 9-2 06:01
They are in R&D now! Shouldn't be too much longer. They are the only aftermarket prop I will consider. They've been doing this for 46 years.

I still have some old Maple props from the early '80's. Fine products.

Good to hear they are in R&D.  I'll for sure being order once they are available.  

You're giving your age away.  
2022-9-3
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

I like the Master Air Screw props.  I read above that a few think there are no benefits to using third party props, but I have first hand evidence to the contrary.  The claims of longer flight times are generally bunk but the change in audible pitch I find to be greatly helpful.  Making the drone sound less shrill is what I find with the third party props.  Also, in the case of Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom it appears that DJI no longer makes proops for this model, so it is good to know for owners of all models of drone that MAS is there with props after the manufacturer stops producing.

2022-9-3
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

As far as carbon fiber goes, I do not know why that particular material would be a good choice.
2022-9-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

They say similar things about software updates too would you believe.  
2022-9-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 9-3 22:57
They say similar things about software updates too would you believe.

Very interesting to hear about software updates.
2022-9-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

TonyPHX Posted at 9-3 07:27
I like the Master Air Screw props.  I read above that a few think there are no benefits to using third party props, but I have first hand evidence to the contrary.  The claims of longer flight times are generally bunk but the change in audible pitch I find to be greatly helpful.  Making the drone sound less shrill is what I find with the third party props.  Also, in the case of Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom it appears that DJI no longer makes proops for this model, so it is good to know for owners of all models of drone that MAS is there with props after the manufacturer stops producing.

MAS props are quieter and that is a great selling point.  I've not noticed any longer flying time using them either.
2022-9-4
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

TonyPHX Posted at 9-3 07:27

https://store.dji.com/uk/product/mavic-2-low-noise-propellers
2022-9-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bashy Posted at 9-4 18:41
https://store.dji.com/uk/product/mavic-2-low-noise-propellers

Bashy DJI Recently added Mavic 2 Props and Batteries back to the store,   it was an absolute miracle.  
2022-9-4
Use props
Bashy
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 9-4 22:05
Bashy DJI Recently added Mavic 2 Props and Batteries back to the store,   it was an absolute miracle.

I didnt think that that was the end of it, its a long time before they stop making props, there must have been a supply issue...
2022-9-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Bashy Posted at 9-5 19:01
I didnt think that that was the end of it, its a long time before they stop making props, there must have been a supply issue...

They disappears about the time Mavic 3 launched,  but the kept selling the Enterprise battery which is the same as the standard battery with different firmware,  infect if you take a standard battery and pop it in an enterprise drone the Go4 app will apply the right firmware to it.
2022-9-6
Use props
djiuser_Dfgzx6515zuQ
New
Flight distance : 481673 ft

United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 2022-9-1 14:19
I was hoping that Master Airscrew would be developing props for the Mini 3.  I use their props on my Air 2S and they are a bit quieter and well built.

They have propellers for the DJI mini 3
4-30 10:56
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_Dfgzx6515zuQ Posted at 4-30 10:56
They have propellers for the DJI mini 3

They do now but not when I made my post way back in September 2022.  I have two pairs for the Mini 3 Pro.  I also have MAS props on my Air 2S and Air 3.  
4-30 13:49
Use props
Gabriel Tallon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 795020 ft
United States

Rather keep my fingers on. Thanks!
yesterday 08:05
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules