655 0 2022-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NoSpHieL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2094314 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Hi, I am using the RS3 for 2 months, and I find the footage very wobbly even though I make sure to have it perfectly balanced and the lens support on.
Before I have been using the Weebill-S for more than 2 years and it seems that it was doing a way better job!

When in normal mode I don't feel any vibrations but when in "Supersmooth" mode, I feel it constantly vibrating and both look very wobbly anyway.

I use it mainly with the A7III + Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 G2, or Sony Zeiss 16-35mm f/4, with or without filters, which is way under the maximum payload and all setups make this issue anyway... Even though I always keep an eye on the balance tool and all axes stay in the green all the time!

Also, this gimbal have an important flaw when doing a strong panning from a tilt-down angle to a tilt-up angle (orbit + tilt), the gimbal makes an movement, very quick and robotic pan that doesn't look anything natural. I suspect a design flaw with the roll motor being too low to actually perform correctly and that makes it pretty much unusable in torchlight mode.
And the tripod/handle have a slight play that make the gimbal bump on his own weight pretty randomly!

This is totally unacceptable for a product designed for professional use, I thought I was upgrading from my old Weebill-S but I end up asking friends to lend me their Weebill when I have a serious gig oO

Please DJI do something!
2022-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules