How to connect Dji fpv RC to iPhone without goggles.
1509 5 2022-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_rLQ9pu80yswE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12451 ft
France

I want to connect my Dji fpv RC to iPhone. Because I want to practice Dji virtual flight app without goggles. Any leads will be healthful. Thanks.
2022-9-1
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

when you first go into the dji virtual flight app, there are 3 options.  choose the last one which is smartphone only.  for the other 2 options, the googles are required.
2022-9-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to follow the information given above by The Saint on post #2 for you to be bale to use DJI Virtual Flight Application on your mobile device. Thank you.
2022-9-1
Use props
Imal
lvl.1
France

The Saint Posted at 9-1 20:06
when you first go into the dji virtual flight app, there are 3 options.  choose the last one which is smartphone only.  for the other 2 options, the googles are required.

Yah I already know that. But I’m asking how to connect only the RC into phone without goggles. Do you know anything about that?
2022-9-2
Use props
Imal
lvl.1
France

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-1 21:09
Hello there. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to follow the information given above by The Saint on post #2 for you to be bale to use DJI Virtual Flight Application on your mobile device. Thank you.

That is not what I’m asking. Thanks btw.
2022-9-2
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

Imal Posted at 9-2 00:26
Yah I already know that. But I’m asking how to connect only the RC into phone without goggles. Do you know anything about that?

you only have 3 options.

connecting only the rc into phone without goggles is not an option.
2022-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules