Avata Forum
4020 23 2022-9-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CutAussie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 336657 ft
Australia

Is there an Avata specific forum anywhere on here?
2022-9-1
Use props
Lucas626
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nope
2022-9-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not yet,  normally takes them a bit to add them.
2022-9-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Isn't that where you posted this?
2022-9-2
Use props
CutAussie
lvl.3
Australia

No, I created this post to ask why there doesn’t appear to be an Avata forum. Screen capture of all the drone forums, no Avata
2022-9-2
Use props
fans8b24fd3f
New
Flight distance : 12490 ft

Belgium

Hi,

A couple of days ago i received my avata drone. Did a couple of flights now and wanted to check the footage out. But i don’t seem to find the footage, when i was trying again today all off a sudden i find one video that is cached but don’t understand how it is working. Someone who can help me out? Can tell me how to get tot the footage? Would appreciate it a lot! Thanks!
2022-9-3
Use props
CutAussie
lvl.3
Australia

Did you install an SD memory card into the Avata?
Were did you select the video to be recorded, internal memory or the external SD card?
Did you have Video Selected, not camera?
Did you remember to start video recording or do you have it set to auto record at Takeoff?
2022-9-3
Use props
fans8b24fd3f
New
Flight distance : 12490 ft

Belgium

CutAussie Posted at 9-3 04:21
Did you install an SD memory card into the Avata?
Were did you select the video to be recorded, internal memory or the external SD card?
Did you have Video Selected, not camera?

Hi,

Thank you for your reply!

There is no sd card so its on the internal storage.

Storage first was set on both (goggles and aircraft) i have set it on aircraft now to try.

Its in video mode.

Auto record on takeoff is switch off.
2022-9-3
Use props
Ross14
Second Officer
Czechia

OT - small question, the Avata icon is missing from my profile on the forum here. Am I doing something wrong? Avata is registered including care refresh for 2 years. Sorry for the trivial question.
2022-9-5
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ross14 Posted at 9-5 08:47
OT - small question, the Avata icon is missing from my profile on the forum here. Am I doing something wrong? Avata is registered including care refresh for 2 years. Sorry for the trivial question.

It'll pop up eventually...
2022-9-5
Use props
Ross14
Second Officer
Czechia

Thanks for the response, I just wasn't sure if I did something wrong.
2022-9-5
Use props
djiuser_7iHPelwirFV9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12110 ft
Netherlands

Well DJI totally fucked it up. After almost 2 weeks of waiting, expected to be delivered on the 9th of september. Well tofay it changed in out of stock.

What the fuck is this dji?! Almost 3 fucking weeks from launchbto holland?! Not even controllers in stock. Last time i bought something directly.
2022-9-6
Use props
djiuser_uVLIXzuGtlnQ
New

Ireland

My avata with goggles v2 is missing EIS and video quality options, they are there when I turn on goggles only but not selectable, turning on drone it all disappears with less options. Help please
2022-9-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_7iHPelwirFV9 Posted at 9-6 03:44
Well DJI totally fucked it up. After almost 2 weeks of waiting, expected to be delivered on the 9th of september. Well tofay it changed in out of stock.

What the fuck is this dji?! Almost 3 fucking weeks from launchbto holland?! Not even controllers in stock. Last time i bought something directly.

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Please kindly note that the shipping time will be affected by many factors the inventory status order volume, logistics, and so on. After further checking, we noticed that your order has arrived. We have also forwarded your feedback to our team and will keep improving to provide better service for all of our customers. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-9-23
Use props
djiuser_xkZ0Jjz5MUpP
New

Brazil

Hi guys,

I've been using the Avata mostly for Kitesurfing video that implies really windy conditions and it happens that every time i go upwind (in the direction of the wind) some kind of "video noise" like lines on the video ( see photo attached).
Do you think is a camera problem?
2022-12-22
Use props
Ted404
lvl.1
Flight distance : 481709 ft
United States

I’m having trouble getting the Avata to go into manual mode. When I flip the switch from normal to sport, it does as it should. From sport to M it does nothing.
I have the controller 2. Do I need to enable something
2022-12-30
Use props
Ted404
lvl.1
Flight distance : 481709 ft
United States

I finally got it from a YouTube video. Not only do you have to enable M mode but you also have to assign it to the switch in the googles menus.
2022-12-30
Use props
djiuser_ftnp2NYhT3OA
New

United States

Can you hook your phone up directly to the Avata to transfer photos and videos to the phone or does it have to goto a computer first?
2023-12-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_ftnp2NYhT3OA Posted at 12-11 05:53
Can you hook your phone up directly to the Avata to transfer photos and videos to the phone or does it have to goto a computer first?

Hi there. You can connect the drone to the mobile device with the USB cable and then read files on Android directly. Using OTG cable and USB cable to connect the DJI Avata drone to the mobile phone: The OTG cable needs to be connected to the mobile phone. This will not work with IOS however due to system limitations. Have a great day.
2023-12-11
Use props
djiuser_zDGmmyQn9Mop
New

Switzerland

hi, I was wondering if it was possible to modify the recording duration of the videos, because it usually produces videos of 3m15sec.
1-17 04:49
Use props
D35Archangel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 291345 ft
Brunei

djiuser_zDGmmyQn9Mop Posted at 1-17 04:49
hi, I was wondering if it was possible to modify the recording duration of the videos, because it usually produces videos of 3m15sec.

That is the limitation of the file format at 4GB. You can join up the files if you using something like Gyroflow for a seamless clip. Maybe others out there if others would like to chime in.
1-17 05:53
Use props
D35Archangel
lvl.4
Brunei

djiuser_xkZ0Jjz5MUpP Posted at 2022-12-22 10:00
Hi guys,

I've been using the Avata mostly for Kitesurfing video that implies really windy conditions and it happens that every time i go upwind (in the direction of the wind) some kind of "video noise" like lines on the video ( see photo attached). [view_image]

Try reformatting your SD card.
1-17 05:54
Use props
D35Archangel
lvl.4
Brunei

djiuser_uVLIXzuGtlnQ Posted at 2022-9-23 10:02
My avata with goggles v2 is missing EIS and video quality options, they are there when I turn on goggles only but not selectable, turning on drone it all disappears with less options. Help please

The drone needs to be connected
1-17 05:55
Use props
CireinTexas
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5786001 ft
United States

https://fpvdronepilots.com/
1-26 12:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now