Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
preparing DJI FPV for sale
1407 3 2022-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ah93
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2207392 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi guys

just wondering if anyone can assist, just wondering how you go about factory resetting an FPV for sale and is there any binding to my DJI account i need to remove prior to handing to new owner?

Cheers
2022-9-2
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

if it's like any other drone, i don't think you need to reset anything with the hardware.  someone else will have to chime in on the dji account specifics.

any batteries for sale?
2022-9-2
Use props
ah93
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2207392 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The Saint Posted at 9-2 07:47
if it's like any other drone, i don't think you need to reset anything with the hardware.  someone else will have to chime in on the dji account specifics.

any batteries for sale?

Cheers,

Im selling as a bundle no extra batteries.

Cheers
2022-9-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ah93. Good day and thank you for reaching out. The new owner of the DJI FPV can't get into your DJI account unless you give him your login information, or sell the DJI drone with your device included & still logged into your DJI account. In addition, once the new owner of the DJI FPV creates a new DJI account he will be starting a new account and all of the past records will not be included on that account and a new record will start. Thank you.
2022-9-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules