Galaxy Fold Z3 No Longer Supported
1148 3 2022-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jchurch88
New

United States

I have been using my Mavic 2 Zoom on my Galaxy Fold Z3 for over a year now and recently installed the update on my phone and the app wouldnt open. I went to the DJI Go 4 download center and attempted to redownload and install the new app, but just kept getting the same results. The app would just open and close immediately. Thats when I noticed that the Galaxy Fold Z3 was removed from the supported devices list.
Is this something that is going to be added back in or am I just S.O.L?
Thanks!

2022-9-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jchurch88. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile device (Galaxy Fold Z3 ) that you are using on the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy Fold Z3 will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go 4 application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ). Thank you.

2022-9-2
Use props
pangeaexpress
lvl.1
United States

I am in the same boat, just purchased a Fold 4 and cannot even open the APK app. DJI needs some serious competition because this debacle with the app not even working for many android users is just embarrassing. Seriously considering going with another brand if it is not fixed eventually.
2022-9-6
Use props
pangeaexpress
lvl.1
United States

Try this out? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4mpWZ-OsQQ
2022-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules