Won't Pair with Controller Drone Rapidly Blinking yellow
2010 3 2022-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gavman04
New

United States

I have a DJI Mavic mini with a rapidly blinking yellow status light (looks twice as fast blinking than what is shown in the app for 'pairing light status'). It crashed and I bought a new controller off of ebay but there is no apparent damage to the drone. It will not pair with the controller. I've updated both the controller and drone firmware through the DJI Assistant 2 app on my mac. I've also formatted the SD card on mac with disk utility in ExFat format, Fat32 was unavailable since it's an EMTEC micro sd 256gb. Nothing get's it to pair. Controller and drone batteries are charged. DJI Fly Version 1.7.0(666) Out of warranty.

Steps:
Connect Iphone Xs Max to controller, turn on controller, follow steps, turn on drone, rapidly blinking yellow status lights (see above)

From the fly app it goes:
2022-9-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Gavman04. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out.  Since there was a crash that happened before and now you are having this issue with the DJI Mavic Mini. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for us to be able to assess the DJI Drone for damages. We will do our best to help and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for this trouble and thank you.
2022-9-2
Use props
mark117h
Second Officer
Flight distance : 241306 ft
United Kingdom

I had the same issue with the last 2 updates to DJI fly on Android and iOS, the iOS fly app started to work, however on my Nokia 7 plus I had all sorts of reconnection issues to the controller, I had the rapidly blinking yellow light too, only way I was able to fix this on both devices was to uninstall the fly apps and do a restart, I then installed them again and did another restart after re-installing, that's the only way that DJI Fly would work and connect to my R.C. again.
2022-9-5
Use props
mark117h
Second Officer
Flight distance : 241306 ft
United Kingdom

mark117h Posted at 9-5 03:10
I had the same issue with the last 2 updates to DJI fly on Android and iOS, the iOS fly app started to work, however on my Nokia 7 plus I had all sorts of reconnection issues to the controller, I had the rapidly blinking yellow light too, only way I was able to fix this on both devices was to uninstall the fly apps and do a restart, I then installed them again and did another restart after re-installing, that's the only way that DJI Fly would work and connect to my R.C. again.

Forgot to add, that everything is working as it should now, so all is good.
2022-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules