Does not work on Android 13
6612 16 2022-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_1Y8si0saeOlq
lvl.1

United States

I have a Google Pixel 6 Plus just upgraded to Android 13 so I deleted the go for app. Went to DJI. Downloaded the go for app. It does not open instantly crashes
2022-9-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile device ( Google Pixel 6 Plus on Android 13 ) that you are using on the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not yet recommended for the DJI application. DJI suggests using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Google Pixel 6 Plus on Android 13 will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Go 4 application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ). Thank you.
2022-9-2
Use props
djiuser_1Y8si0saeOlq
lvl.1

United States

Oh trust me I know exactly where that list is at I have to check it everyday to see if my s21 ultra becomes on that list because so far I feel like I'm being punished for having a nice phone luckily I do have an older Android phone running Android 9 that works just fine but I'm starting to get really really mad that your engineers can't figure this stuff out we have $1,000 paper weights I use a mavic air I love it when I could fly it using one of my nice phones this is totally unacceptable it actually upsets me enough that I'm thinking about contacting a lawyer for a class action lawsuit to make you guys fix the APK file so thanks for your non action on this issue sincerely one frustrated customer
2022-9-2
Use props
djiuser_B8MAQxCOP6Aw
New

Australia

Same problem here.

Samsung S20, Mavic Pro drone.

Dji 4 app stopped working 2 days ago. Can't fly my drone.

Not happy!

Tried APK and file manager apps.

Tried YouTube fixes.....nothing works.

Outrageous this has happened.

Agree re the class action legally. This is totally unacceptable.

Please fix and get a new compatible app with Android 12 ASAP ON google Play.

2022-9-3
Use props
Yort66
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5325 ft
United States

Google Pixel 6 - Android 13 - DJI GO 3.1.72
The application will not start after months of trying and reinstalling the app.
So frustrated it's unbelievable.
2022-9-7
Use props
djiuser_YcEhcPdj58Vy
New
United States

Similar Problem Here.

After going through hoops to get the DJI GO 4 app to work on my Google Pixel 6 Pro with Android 12, all worked great.

I updated the software of my phone to Android 13. the DJI GO 4 app works but for some magical reason, my mavic air does no longer pair with my controller+phone...

DJI please fix this! its frustrating to have this much friction to launch a $700+ Drone.
2022-9-12
Use props
djiuser_HvS90BNDvCCy
lvl.1

France

Impossible de connecter mon Mavic pro au Redmi note 11 pro 5g Android 12 ainsi qu'au Google Pixel 6a Android 12 ou 13
Dji sait vendre des drones à des prix exorbitants mais pour le reste c'est le néant
INADMISSIBLE
2022-9-19
Use props
djiuser_uf8yE8OrKNax
lvl.1
United States

Seems like DJI has no interest in keeping their android app updated. It's always an issue when a new version on Android comes out and it's every single app from DJI not just the go app. If you're lucky it will work again right before Android 14 comes out which will then render the app useless again once your phone updates.
2022-12-29
Use props
djiuser_mJmmsmUXE6lF
New

Hungary

My new phone with android 13. With Dji mimo app.I can rotate the pocket 2 head but the phone screen is black. Wifi module
2023-3-5
Use props
Mrobbo1984
lvl.1
Flight distance : 261027 ft
United Kingdom

Try out Steve Mack's solution on YouTube - the solution is to download Go4 app from the DJI website and make sure that location is turned on when using the app.

https://youtu.be/DIK9OGsGBFc

After months of hassle and fatigue from lack of support, the location solution has solved it for me now

Using GalaxyNote10 android 12 - solution apparently works for Android 13 too
2023-3-12
Use props
djiuser_nS7z1ImDFN1a
New
Flight distance : 29173 ft

Switzerland

I had an old phone (I'd had it for 5 years) when I got my drone and this phone wasn't compatible with the application's apk.

So I bought a new phone (samsung a13) which was recent but this phone is not compatible with the dji center apk either (it said "App not installed as app isn't compatible with your phone."). My phone is running Android 13.

Is there a solution to this problem without buying a new phone?

And what I don't understand is that my friend have a samsung a12 and it work on his device.
2023-6-19
Use props
djiuser_nS7z1ImDFN1a
New
Flight distance : 29173 ft

Switzerland

?!
2023-6-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_nS7z1ImDFN1a Posted at 6-19 07:18
I had an old phone (I'd had it for 5 years) when I got my drone and this phone wasn't compatible with the application's apk.

So I bought a new phone (samsung a13) which was recent but this phone is not compatible with the dji center apk either (it said "App not installed as app isn't compatible with your phone."). My phone is running Android 13.

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. For a better user experience, most apps have been updated to 64-bit. As your mobile phone does not support 64-bit apps, DJI Fly can’t be installed. We recommend that you try another mobile device. Meanwhile, we’ll log and report your issue, and evaluate whether your mobile phone will be compatible with subsequent product development. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-6-19
Use props
Maruz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2299626 ft
Malaysia

DJI Tony Posted at 6-19 17:01
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. For a better user experience, most apps have been updated to 64-bit. As your mobile phone does not support 64-bit apps, DJI Fly can’t be installed. We recommend that you try another mobile device. Meanwhile, we’ll log and report your issue, and evaluate whether your mobile phone will be compatible with subsequent product development. Thank you for your understanding.

I also facing same problems on my Samsung A54 with Android 13 firmware. I use official DJI APK latest version 4.3.54, but my Mavic 2 Zoom got no live feed with Image Communication Error / Signal Lost.
2023-6-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Maruz Posted at 6-25 05:49
I also facing same problems on my Samsung A54 with Android 13 firmware. I use official DJI APK latest version 4.3.54, but my Mavic 2 Zoom got no live feed with Image Communication Error / Signal Lost.

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing such an error. Please perform the following troubleshooting:
1. If the remote controller and the drone are not properly linked, please relink them.
2. If the gimbal self-check is abnormal after the drone is being powered on, please check whether the flat cable connecting the gimbal and the aircraft has fallen off or is damaged.
3. If there is no image transmission after the firmware upgrade, please confirm that the remote controller and the drone firmware are upgraded successfully.
4. Reset the camera parameter settings.
5. In the HD image transmission setting interface of DJI GO 4, check the quality of the channel transmission. If the quality is poor, please change the flight field.
6. Replace the SD card to see if there is an error with the SD card.
If the issue remains, please record it and share it here. Please keep us updated. Thank you.
2023-6-27
Use props
Maruz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2299626 ft
Malaysia

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-6-27 17:46
We're sorry to hear you're experiencing such an error. Please perform the following troubleshooting:
1. If the remote controller and the drone are not properly linked, please relink them.
2. If the gimbal self-check is abnormal after the drone is being powered on, please check whether the flat cable connecting the gimbal and the aircraft has fallen off or is damaged.

Thanks for your reply.

Step 1 no problem
Step 2 no issue
Step 3 both firmware use latest firmware
Step 4 reset done
Step 5 no problem on channel transmission quality.
Step 6 replace with brand new Sandisk Extreme Plus SdCard

I still facing same problem (video feed freeze) on latest DJI Go4 V4.3.60/
- DJI Mavic 2 Zoom
- Samsung A54
- Android 13

Happy Chinese New Year!
2-6 04:32
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Maruz Posted at 2-6 04:32
Thanks for your reply.

Step 1 no problem

Hi. Good to hear back from you. May we request a video showing the for us to further check? Thank you very much.
2-7 01:28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules