DJI Virtual Flight connect problems
1908 2 2022-9-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dkemme
lvl.1

United States

Just recieved this wonderful drone and very anxious to start but want to learn with the DJI Virtual Flight first.  No problems connecting with the goggles with my phone<->goggles cable using DJI Fly, able to update both Avata (firmware 01.01.00.00) and Goggles 2 (01.01.00.00).  No update needed for Motion controller (02.00.04.00).  Just downloaded DJI Virtual Flight (1.4.1) and the same configuration will not connect to the Goggles.  I've try another cable from my iPhone 12 Pro Max with iOS 15.5, no problems again connecting with DJI Fly, but DJI Virtual Flight will not connect to the Goggles.  I've restarted Virtual Flight several times, each time powering off the Goggles and powering them back on, both Avata and Motion controller are powered off.  I've tried with and without closing the DJI Fly App.

Any hints?
2022-9-2
Use props
goggle2
lvl.1

Norway

Apparently it doesnt work yet with the new Goggles 2: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=273361
2022-9-3
Use props
dkemme
lvl.1

United States

Solved!  I just noticed an option in the left menu, down at the bottom select more... and the first choice is APP DJI Virtual Flight. After I selected I started the App on my phone, plugged into the headset and it is working!
2022-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules