5738 28 2022-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cristimt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 236801 ft
Romania

Hello,

Is it possible DJI prepares the launch of a new FPV remote controller? Because the FPV remote controller 2 is out of stock all over the world. On the DJI website is out of stock for at least a couple of months now. I plan on buying the Avata, but I can't find a remote controller anywhere.

Thanks
2022-9-3
Use props
Satureyes
lvl.4
Flight distance : 524908 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

out of stock because everyone bought them before the avata was released because everyone knew it wasn't included in the kits!
2022-9-3
Use props
Satureyes
lvl.4
Flight distance : 524908 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Out of stock because everyone bought them before the avata was released because everyone knew it wasn't included in the kits!
2022-9-3
Use props
Huginn Kenningar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49635259 ft
Spain

Wait for restock, buy a second hand one... it's a messy launch, I wouldn't recommend you to buy it unless you already have an FPV controller.

I won't buy the Avata till it's launched with a proper combo with the FPV controller  or the current combos drop a few hundred euros in price (special offers).

In the meantime I'll probably buy an inexpensive FPV kit like the Cetus from BetaFPV  (the cheap one, the one with the brushed motors) and practice manual flight with, it and then when a proper combo appears I'll probably get the Avata.
2022-9-3
Use props
Zab Devin 2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1730853 ft
United States

I have one for sale.
2022-9-3
Use props
Mat8861
lvl.4
Flight distance : 169400 ft
Italy

I would buy it but shipping cost will be too high
2022-9-3
Use props
cristimt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 236801 ft
Romania

My bet is they are planning on releasing a new remote controller. They released one with the Mini 3 Pro, they released new Goggles, a new FPV controller should be on it's way. This is the only thing that could explain the lack of stock worldwide. By now, at least on the DJI website, there should have been controllers for sale. No new deliveries for so long could mean they didn't continue production.
2022-9-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there cristimt. Good day and thank for reaching out. As of the moment, we do not have any time frame when will the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 will be available on out DJI online store. If ever it will be available it will be posted on our official online store at https://store.dji.com/product/dj ... &from=store-nav . In addition you may click the In Stock Reminder tab on the page for us to be able to send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. Thank you.
2022-9-3
Use props
RickyBat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 317116 ft
United States

Zab Devin 2 Posted at 9-3 05:38
I have one for sale.

Is it still available
2022-9-4
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

i thinking the same, there is a remote controller 3 in the works and the timing is not so good.  however, i don't think it will be so great over the rc2 that you would have to worry about upgrading so if you find an rc2, feel free.  rc3 won't have a screen or hdmi out or anything fancy.  have we made smart controllers for fpv yet?

you would think there are more used rc2 available since the fpv is easier to crash.  they go for $200 used....
2022-9-4
Use props
mixchief
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

8 on ebay https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html? ... _sacat=0&_pgn=1
2022-9-5
Use props
djiuser_hZOWDfjprUZw
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I have one for sale.

Still have a controller for sale mate?
Much to send to Scotland?
2022-10-11
Use props
HDPS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

I saw a few posts about DJI having a ton of unsold Motion Controllers and the sales tactics is to bring back the RC 2 after the MC are reduced in stock, I have no idea if that is the case or not. There are sellers in China selling the RC 2, I just refuse to pay over $100 on top of an already expensive lil remote, not even programing functions or nothing, it should be $80  or less for starter and still making a very good profit.

I am using the RC 2 from my FPV but it is a pain to swap between FPV and Avata as you need change Firmware to link every time you switch, I need a second one.
2022-10-11
Use props
KLRSKIR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

One to two weeks here in the USA. Not bad at all!
2022-10-18
Use props
guido's account
lvl.3
Flight distance : 325269 ft
Spain

I have one for sale.

Still available? Thanks
2022-10-29
Use props
ro_walker
Second Officer
Brazil

out of stock because everyone bought them before the avata was released because everyone knew it wasn't included in the kits!
2022-10-30
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 59121 ft
Netherlands

not only out of stock, but.....

and this is not only at that retailer....

so... maybe we WILL get a new version of the fpv controller??
(and if so, i hope this is really soon!!!)
2022-11-28
Use props
KLRSKIR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

Considering what is going on in China at the moment, I'd stick with the "In Stock Reminder."
2022-11-28
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

KLRSKIR Posted at 11-28 05:05
Considering what is going on in China at the moment, I'd stick with the "In Stock Reminder."

I have set that up for more than 9 weeks.
no notification so far
Had one just before that, but that was in the middle of the night when i was sleeping.
In the morning first thing i did was try to order one, but they were already out of stock.

As soon as i get a reminder (and i am not sleeping) i'll try to order one....
but so far, no luck
2022-11-28
Use props
HDPS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
United States

Funny that big Chinese retailers have plenty NIB in stock at way over inflated prices
2022-11-28
Use props
nosnoop
lvl.4
Flight distance : 237953 ft
Canada

BadBert Posted at 11-28 03:44
not only out of stock, but.....
[view_image]
and this is not only at that retailer....

No truth to this.   DJI Store Canada is currently accepting orders for the controller.
2022-11-28
Use props
Lucas626
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

My MC works great on my Avata, it is something different when I need a break from my other drones.
2022-11-28
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

nosnoop Posted at 11-28 16:13
No truth to this.   DJI Store Canada is currently accepting orders for the controller.

Weird that already 3 big retailers have changed the product page to "never available again"

Here in the eu store, still NOTHING, just the "in stock reminder" that i have already set for almost 10 weeks now
2022-11-28
Use props
disassoc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 155801 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-3 19:09
Hello there cristimt. Good day and thank for reaching out. As of the moment, we do not have any time frame when will the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 will be available on out DJI online store. If ever it will be available it will be posted on our official online store at https://store.dji.com/product/dji-fpv-remote-controller-2?set_region=US&from=store-nav . In addition you may click the In Stock Reminder tab on the page for us to be able to send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. Thank you.

I think the most interesting point here is the consistent reply containing «If ever» – Maybe we should open up a new thread that asks the same question as this one ("is there a new controller coming?") without mentioning anything about stock/availability. Maybe we'll get more information out of Stephen because the current canned response does not fit the new question then?
2022-11-29
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

disassoc Posted at 11-29 01:34
I think the most interesting point here is the consistent reply containing «If ever» – Maybe we should open up a new thread that asks the same question as this one ("is there a new controller coming?") without mentioning anything about stock/availability. Maybe we'll get more information out of Stephen because the current canned response does not fit the new question then?

i don't think so, as they communicatie the exact same message to the retailers....

btw, saw 2 more retailers in the netherlands changed the product page to "never available again".

I sure hope DJI can supply us with some controller... if the controller 2 becomes available i am jumping on it asap.... dont like the motion controller AT ALL... flew 5 minuts with it and landed my avata, and put it back in its box until i have the FPV controller.
2022-11-29
Use props
disassoc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 155801 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Same here, tried the motion controller quickly and it was fun for a few minutes, that's it.

What's also funny is that with the release of the Air Unit O3, you basically need the controller 2 as well in order to use it, right? How does it make sense to release a new product that depends on another product you're having massive stocking issues?
2022-11-29
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

disassoc Posted at 11-29 01:46
Same here, tried the motion controller quickly and it was fun for a few minutes, that's it.

What's also funny is that with the release of the Air Unit O3, you basically need the controller 2 as well in order to use it, right? How does it make sense to release a new product that depends on another product you're having massive stocking issues?

Correct about the AU O3.
Think there will be a lot of new air unit users with the same issue as new avata flyers that want to go manual ;)
2022-11-29
Use props
Luca Rubino
lvl.4
Flight distance : 711512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

AU O3 could be used just for Video transmission on a DIY FPV drone. You could pilot your drone with other protocols and every RC you want.
2022-11-29
Use props
BadBert
lvl.4
Netherlands

Luca Rubino Posted at 11-29 05:21
AU O3 could be used just for Video transmission on a DIY FPV drone. You could pilot your drone with other protocols and every RC you want.

lucky them!
LOL
2022-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules