801 3 2022-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IBV Bob
lvl.3
Flight distance : 123707 ft
Sweden

Hi there!
I was testing all kind of goggles,  FPV glasses, VR/AR glasses, etc.etc.. over the years.

Apart from FPV racing and other fun stuff I found out that goggles also serve a purpose and fill a gap for inspection work and also environmental surveying work.

The image comes as close as possible to the photo taken apart of resolution and sunlight and screen angle issues are nonexistent.

My question:

Will DJI make Goggles available to the Pro systems? -at least via 5.8 band or HDMI via Controller?- bi directional via 5G?

Is there any possibility to use the new Goggles 2 (comes with Avata) for the M30? (Bluetooth, DNLA, HDMI?)

2022-9-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there IBV Bob. Good day and thank you for giving out these interesting information and thank you for the inquiry. As of the moment we do not any information with DJI's future product releases and with regards to this matter. Kindly please stay tuned to the latest updates by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com . Thank you.
2022-9-3
Use props
IBV Bob
lvl.3
Flight distance : 123707 ft
Sweden

Thanks! - I will :-)
2022-9-6
Use props
AugieSurfer
lvl.1
United States

Hello, I'm in the hunt for goggles to use with my mavic air...i have been flying my drone for a few years now, for landscape and filming surfers....which goggles would be recommended? Thanks for any advice and info!!!
2022-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules