Mini 3 pro Unable to take Off (code : 30064)
1234567Next >
16178 262 2022-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FAL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 285886 ft
France

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2022-9-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi all, the official firmware for Mini 3 Pro has been released, which has solved this issue. Please update the firmware to v01.00.0400 directly. Apologize for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-10-26
Use props
djiuser_Mo2rFSzhv65q
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1778 ft
Italy

Today I'am having the same problem as you, maybe it's a thing that's appening today to all mini 3 pro user, but this is just a guess, for now even I have not found solutions and like you I will expect advice from someone who knows how to solve the problem.
2022-9-3
Use props
djiuser_XXHiPXFK44mX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 226808 ft
United States

Same issues as you both today.
Spent a few hours with DJI and as usual, the advise is to send it in. Hard to believe this is acceptable.
2022-9-3
Use props
djiuser_Mo2rFSzhv65q
lvl.1
Italy

I spent the last hour reading forum and it seems to be a common problem, many of those who have had the problem say they have used DJI assistant 2 software for pc and then encounter the error, you have by chance used this software and then you had the problem?  Or did it come out of nowhere?
2022-9-3
Use props
PBLRDom
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_Mo2rFSzhv65q Posted at 9-3 13:43
I spent the last hour reading forum and it seems to be a common problem, many of those who have had the problem say they have used DJI assistant 2 software for pc and then encounter the error, you have by chance used this software and then you had the problem?  Or did it come out of nowhere?

Maybe a bit of both on my end. It did seem to come out of nowhere. I did however update DJI Fly on my iPad (not used to control the drone) while editing a few master shots that I took yesterday afternoon.
2022-9-3
Use props
FAL
lvl.1
France

djiuser_Mo2rFSzhv65q Posted at 9-3 13:43

Yes i had the problem after I used dji assistant 2 for the first time on my PC and I plugged my mini 3 pro.
2022-9-3
Use props
fans49f0b096
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17275541 ft
Trinidad and Tobago

Hello there! I too have this issue today with Mini 3 Pro, and YES this has never happened before until for the first time, I used the DJI Assistant software on PC. My reason for using that was one my motor was a bit stiff and I was hoping that it had some kind of diagnostic data in that to let me know if anything is wrong. I also downloaded some flight logs (.dat files).  I also logged into AirData with my dji account to synchronize flight logs.

After all that, i just went to try and fly a bit and realised I was unable to do so despite having:
good lighting, full gps signal, full battery, calibration of all sorts./
It would just say, Unable to take off, error 30064 in a red strip that can't be dismissed.

Infact, the tutorial cannot even be completed as the aircraft cannot takeoff.

I need to fix this asap, and I'm thinking this has something to do with the PC app locking the drone!!
2022-9-3
Use props
djiuser_Mo2rFSzhv65q
lvl.1
Italy

I think I have come to a conclusion, in practice the pc software is not compatible with the 3 mini pro but is still recognized, connecting the drone to the software may have changed the firmware of the drone making it unable to fly, I think the only solution is to wait for a firmware update that solves the problem, but I think it will not be so long before the dji solves the problem given all the people who complain about the same problem as us.

I hope for an update as soon as possible.
2022-9-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there FAL. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please check the following options that you can do to resolve the said issue:

1. If the in-app beginner flight tutorial is used, exit the tutorial and try again.
2. Check the GPS strength in the DJI Fly application. If the GPS signal is weak, try to take off the aircraft in an area where the GPS signal is strong. Ensure that the propellers are in normal condition.
3. When the GPS signal is strong, calibrate the IMU of the said DJI Drone.
4. Restart the said DJI drone.
5. Please check the drone's firmware version and DJI Fly application version if is up to date.

Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2022-9-3
Use props
djiuser_Mo2rFSzhv65q
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-3 19:28
Hello there FAL. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please check the following options that you can do to resolve the said issue:

1. If the in-app beginner flight tutorial is used, exit the tutorial and try again.

Look I would not like to be frank but all the operations listed did not work neither for me or for many other users, in fact what I think is the real problem is the new firmware update, because in some cases this error appears immediately after updating both drone and remote control or after connecting the drone to dji assistant2 on pc, in my case the only connection of the drone to the software caused the problem, and as I wrote before I think that a simple firmware update can solve the situation.
2022-9-3
Use props
Tongala
lvl.2
Flight distance : 41870 ft
Australia

djiuser_Mo2rFSzhv65q Posted at 9-3 20:27
Look I would not like to be frank but all the operations listed did not work neither for me or for many other users, in fact what I think is the real problem is the new firmware update, because in some cases this error appears immediately after updating both drone and remote control or after connecting the drone to dji assistant2 on pc, in my case the only connection of the drone to the software caused the problem, and as I wrote before I think that a simple firmware update can solve the situation.

We both seem to barking up the same tree with no answers. (I replied to you on the other post. 0

It would seem that the new DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer ) is the problem V2.1.11 seemes to be have been designed for the Avata and has now KILLED the M3P

DJI FIX THIS.

2022-9-3
Use props
TruckerT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 120663 ft
United Kingdom

Turned on Mini 3 today for first time in 4 days same error as everyone else, checked for firmware updates, recalibrated IMU and compass. No joy so DJI better sort it or refund wanted only had it 10 days
2022-9-4
Use props
TruckerT
lvl.2
United Kingdom

(Posted In Error Dont Know How To Delete)
2022-9-4
Use props
TruckerT
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Another 30 mins trying to get it to fly and still no joy, its obviously a software issue at DJI's end as also getting Vision System & Obsticle Avoidance Disabled (Code 180059)  as well as the Unable To Take Off (30064) lets see what they have to say when they are available.its not right that you spend all this money on a drone and accessories and suddenly it wont fly, think I will be returning the whole lot - drone - flymore kit - ND filters and all other bit and bobs to Amazon.
2022-9-4
Use props
PBLRDom
lvl.1
United States

It surely is a software issue as there are many users with the same exact problems. It would be a real bummer to send in my Mini3Pro for god knows how long for DJI to fix the issues with a software update.
2022-9-4
Use props
KLRSKIR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28368625 ft
  • >>>
United States

PBLRDom Posted at 9-4 11:36
It surely is a software issue as there are many users with the same exact problems. It would be a real bummer to send in my Mini3Pro for god knows how long for DJI to fix the issues with a software update.

Exactly, I'd just sit tight. This can be fixed with an update to the Assistant 2 (Consumer.)

IN THE MEANTIME, UPDATER BEWARE!!!
2022-9-4
Use props
ThatGuyDronesOn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 496148 ft
United States

I guess I'm on Team 30064 now too.
A DJI customer service rep had me hook up my Mini 3 Pro to the DJI Assistant 2 since I could not fly the drone greater than 900 meters.  That problem is no longer a concern since the drone is effectively grounded. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
2022-9-4
Use props
TruckerT
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Ok so spoke to DJI Tech Support and am returning Mini 3 to Amazon and will buy another as he said that would be the quickest way as the drone is under 15 days old.
UPS will collect it tomorrow and once refund goes into my Amazon account I shall buy another one, then I have to go through DJI customer services to transfer my Care refresh, should be getting some sort of freebie due to all the hassle.  
2022-9-5
Use props
FAL
lvl.1
France

Bad news, I'd contact dji support they don't have solution they asked me to send the drone to be repaired . We will not know what is the problem.
2022-9-5
Use props
djiuser_Six58bEbVomq
lvl.1
India

TruckerT Posted at 9-4 10:38
Another 30 mins trying to get it to fly and still no joy, its obviously a software issue at DJI's end as also getting Vision System & Obsticle Avoidance Disabled (Code 180059)  as well as the Unable To Take Off (30064) lets see what they have to say when they are available.its not right that you spend all this money on a drone and accessories and suddenly it wont fly, think I will be returning the whole lot - drone - flymore kit - ND filters and all other bit and bobs to Amazon.

I am facing the same issue as you !! Bought 1 week back. This problem started after the firmware updates.
2022-9-5
Use props
djiuser_Six58bEbVomq
lvl.1
India

TruckerT Posted at 9-4 10:38

I am facing the same issue as you !! Bought 1 week back. This problem started after the firmware updates.
2022-9-5
Use props
TruckerT
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I think DJI are having issues, I am thinking about not buying another straight away as this issue is ongoing it seems and maybe a new drone will do the same ?
2022-9-5
Use props
djiuser_Six58bEbVomq
lvl.1
India

djiuser_Mo2rFSzhv65q Posted at 9-3 12:25
Today I'am having the same problem as you, maybe it's a thing that's appening today to all mini 3 pro user, but this is just a guess, for now even I have not found solutions and like you I will expect advice from someone who knows how to solve the problem.

I am having the same issue since last 3 days. Finally I tweeted the issue in their official handle and got a suitable reply from them. A new firmware update is on the way to rectify it.
954B91B8-0617-4D3C-BF72-4B7F4E45835B.jpeg
2022-9-6
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

That is lame !
Another issue made by  DJI for DJI ))))
Their teams probably do not communicate at all....
2022-9-6
Use props
djiuser_Quwa8EMdWQvT
New

United Kingdom

I have the same problem after using DJI Assistant 2code 30064. l think this is such a mess after spending
£849 on the mini 3 pro set up.
Come on DJI sort this out.
2022-9-8
Use props
TruckerT
lvl.2
United Kingdom

So had my refund from Amazon and was going to buy another mini 3 but am having doubts, maybe just buy the mini 2 combo half the price and not as much grief.
What's your thoughts ?
2022-9-8
Use props
TruckerT
lvl.2
United Kingdom

It's not like DJI are saying very much you would think they would put out a general statement so that at least users were officially informed that there is an issue.
But no nothing except a chat comment from an administrator.
2022-9-8
Use props
tazzt0ne
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1240184 ft
Switzerland

yea DJI. when will the fix FW for my "drone that couldn't fly" come out?
2022-9-8
Use props
djiuser_Mo2rFSzhv65q
lvl.1
Italy

TruckerT Posted at 9-8 11:54
It's not like DJI are saying very much you would think they would put out a general statement so that at least users were officially informed that there is an issue.
But no nothing except a chat comment from an administrator.

Look at these forums where there are administrators

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=273746

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 73265&extra=&page=1

Then DJI emailed me as to other users
to be patient and that the problem will be solved as soon as possible.

2022-9-8
Use props
chrisf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1109199 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_Mo2rFSzhv65q Posted at 9-8 14:09
Look at these forums where there are administrators

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=273746

It's not good enough to just say wait or send it in.  

DJI need to set expectations. When will the firmware fix come?

People need to be able make informed decisions whether to send it in for a replacement or wait for the fix. Some people use these for work, others have planned time off and holidays around places to fly them.

It's really poor that DJI dont put out a statement with some explanation and estimate for a fix.   

Even things like it possibly being related to the latest version of DJI Assistant....if they were interested in trying to minimise issues for Mini 3 Pro users whilst they fixed firmware they could pull the latest version but oh no....we need to keep that as we need to support our latest cash cow, the Avata.
2022-9-8
Use props
Globug
lvl.1
United States

2022-9-10
Use props
Globug
lvl.1
United States

2022-9-10
Use props
Globug
lvl.1
United States

Not good press DJI, how about taking care of your consumers and fans immediately!
2022-9-10
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Its all well and good making demands, if time has taught us one thing, well, 2 things...

Firstly, DJI will not be pushed no matter the demands, i can understand the frustration but if someone demanded something of me, I would go slower, they work at their own speed.
Secondly, (probs should be 1st) its always prudent to quickly check the forums prior to any updating, hence the update i see waiting for me, still waits... I am not even going to try to fly it until there is a fix for the issues.
2022-9-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. If the error existed after updating firmware or calibrating the vision system via DJI Assistant 2, our engineers are aware of the issue. At the moment, please PM me your current DJI Fly account, and we will send you the optimized firmware package to help fix this issue.
We suggest you update the firmware through the DJI Fly app. In addition, please be sure to keep the aircraft cool down for the update. Thank you for your understanding.
2022-9-10
Use props
FAL
lvl.1
France

DJI Susan Posted at 9-10 18:48
Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. If the error existed after updating firmware or calibrating the vision system via DJI Assistant 2, our engineers are aware of the issue. At the moment, please PM me your current DJI Fly account, and we will send you the optimized firmware package to help fix this issue.
We suggest you update the firmware through the DJI Fly app. In addition, please be sure to keep the aircraft cool down for the update. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello Suzan, thanks four your information, unfortunately your support told me to send back my mini 3 pro to the repair service. I did it yesterday. Bad mood, I will have 15 days to wait... I think you can improve the process.
2022-9-11
Use props
Hatem m
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3430463 ft
Saudi Arabia

DJI Susan Posted at 9-10 18:48

I have dji mini 3 pro also with error 30064, email to dji account: h500200@gmail.com

And thanks in advance for our support

I am waiting for your support

I wish it hadn’t been updated to 300.

To enjoy flying

It was like a nightmare that killed my joy

And I didn’t enjoy the moment she arrived
2022-9-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hatem m Posted at 9-11 02:09
I have dji mini 3 pro also with error 30064, email to dji account:

And thanks in advance for our support

Hi, I had sent the beta to you.
2022-9-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

FAL Posted at 9-11 01:08
Hello Suzan, thanks four your information, unfortunately your support told me to send back my mini 3 pro to the repair service. I did it yesterday. Bad mood, I will have 15 days to wait... I think you can improve the process.

Deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I double confirm if you shipped the package yesterday?
I am sorry that the engineers worked out a firmware after your drone is shipped, I understand your feeling, if the case number is ended with CAS-******-L5T8D7, I will ask the local team to take care of it as soon as possible during the working hours.
2022-9-11
Use props
Hatem m
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3430463 ft
Saudi Arabia

DJI Susan Posted at 9-11 03:34
Hi, I had sent the beta to you.

Thank you, it's updated
2022-9-11
Use props
1234567Next >