Mini 3 pro Unable to take Off (code : 30064)
16197 262 2022-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FAL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 285886 ft
France

DJI Susan Posted at 9-11 03:46
Deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I double confirm if you shipped the package yesterday?
I am sorry that the engineers worked out a firmware after your drone is shipped, I understand your feeling, if the case number is ended with CAS-******-L5T8D7, I will ask the local team to take care of it as soon as possible during the working hours.

Hello Susan, you are right, i sent it the 9th and you have the good case number. Thank you for your help.
2022-9-11
Use props
FAL
lvl.1
France

Deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. May I double confirm if you shipped the package yesterday?
I am sorry that the engineers worked out a firmware after your drone is shipped, I understand your feeling, if the case number is ended with CAS-******-L5T8D7, I will ask the local team to take care of it as soon as possible during the working hours.

Hello Susan, you are right, i sent it the 9th and you have the good case number. Thank you for your help
2022-9-11
Use props
djiuser_OS7GuongWaJq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 93990 ft
Spain

DJI Susan Posted at 9-11 03:34
Hi, I had sent the beta to you.

Ciao susan puoi inviarmi firmware 310 per il mio mini 3 pro con errore 30064 da 8 giorni
Screenshot_2022-09-10-18-28-52-02_191bf65d113e2834a69f3c16c1a76eae.jpg
2022-9-11
Use props
djiuser_Six58bEbVomq
lvl.1
India

DJI Susan Posted at 9-10 18:48
Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. If the error existed after updating firmware or calibrating the vision system via DJI Assistant 2, our engineers are aware of the issue. At the moment, please PM me your current DJI Fly account, and we will send you the optimized firmware package to help fix this issue.
We suggest you update the firmware through the DJI Fly app. In addition, please be sure to keep the aircraft cool down for the update. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi Susan m, I am also facing the error code 30064
My fly account is - ayan.54@gmail.com
Can you please help me out!!
2022-9-11
Use props
TruckerT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 120663 ft
United Kingdom

OK, I see the issue is on going I have ordered the Mini 2 fly more kit now £400 back in my pocket, thank you DJI. I am sure that they will rectify the issue but I believe that if they had put a statement on their website detailing an issue people would of been fine but no they say nothing for a long while and leave people with a £1000 paper weight
2022-9-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_Six58bEbVomq Posted at 9-11 10:55
Hi Susan m, I am also facing the error code 30064
My fly account is - ayan.54@gmail.com
Can you please help me out!!

Hi, the firmware has been sent to your account.
2022-9-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_OS7GuongWaJq Posted at 9-11 10:38
Ciao susan puoi inviarmi firmware 310 per il mio mini 3 pro con errore 30064 da 8 giorni

Firmware sent to your forum account, please let me know if it is a different one.
2022-9-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

FAL Posted at 9-11 06:18
Hello Susan, you are right, i sent it the 9th and you have the good case number. Thank you for your help

I see, the package is now on the way, I have asked the local team to take care of it as soon as they can once the package is delivered.
2022-9-12
Use props
djiuser_e3lPeT2gP4cD
New
Flight distance : 23363 ft
United States

Hello Susan! I too am having this issue, email rossbarlow96@gmail.com
Thank you so much for the help you’ve provided everyone!
2022-9-12
Use props
krzywona
New
Flight distance : 5217 ft
Switzerland

Hi Susan m, I am also facing the error code 30064. Please sent me also the Firmware to my account. Thank you!
2022-9-12
Use props
djiuser_9oEyLcUTjS93
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20 ft
Brazil

hello susan please also send me this firmware that I don't know what else to do with this COD 30064. thank you so much    Sergiopirescepm@gmail.com
2022-9-12
Use props
Guille.sgc
New

Chile

djiuser_Mo2rFSzhv65q Posted at 9-3 12:25
Today I'am having the same problem as you, maybe it's a thing that's appening today to all mini 3 pro user, but this is just a guess, for now even I have not found solutions and like you I will expect advice from someone who knows how to solve the problem.

I was trying to take a first fly on my drone but I was getting a red error with a message saying that the firmware of the drone wasn't updated (code 300122). So connected the drone to my pc, updated the firmware using the DJI assistant 2 and after that I start getting this new error code 30064.
2022-9-12
Use props
Guille.sgc
New

Chile

Hi Susan,

Would you please send me the new firmware? my dji account is guilleesgc@gmail.com.

Thanks
2022-9-12
Use props
Bobe868
lvl.1
Flight distance : 128822 ft
New Zealand

DJI Susan Posted at 9-12 02:57
Firmware sent to your forum account, please let me know if it is a different one.

Hello Susan,

I am also having this issue after using DJI assistant to refresh firmware..

Cheers..
2022-9-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi all, I sent the firmware to your account above, you can connect the drone and DJI Fly app and check for the update.
2022-9-13
Use props
TITOU30
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27129 ft
France

Bonjour à tous,j'ai le même problème. aprés 25 mn de vol, j'ai mis à jour le FIRMWARE sur DJI-MINI-3PRO et la radiocommande RC-N1 j'ai un message d'erreur code 30064 "impossible de décoller"
Merci pour votre vote aide.
Bien à vous
2022-9-13
Use props
PJL-Chicago
lvl.2
Flight distance : 131991 ft
United States

I have the mini 3 pro... bought just the drone and was using my RC-N1 controller from my mini 2... all was good last week when I flew it..... I just ordered the new RC controller, which arrives TODAY... concerned about the updates that will be generated when I tie that controller to my mini 3; leaving for AZ in a week or so... is there a "rollback" version we can all install? Is the fix close to being implemented?
2022-9-13
Use props
PJL-Chicago
lvl.2
Flight distance : 131991 ft
United States

I have the mini 3 pro... bought just the drone and was using my RC-N1 controller from my mini 2... all was good last week when I flew it..... I just ordered the new RC controller, which arrives TODAY... concerned about the updates that will be generated when I tie that controller to my mini 3; leaving for AZ in a week or so... is there a "rollback" version we can all install? Is the fix close to being implemented?
2022-9-13
Use props
FAL
lvl.1
France

TITOU30 Posted at 9-13 03:54
Bonjour à tous,j'ai le même problème. aprés 25 mn de vol, j'ai mis à jour le FIRMWARE sur DJI-MINI-3PRO et la radiocommande RC-N1 j'ai un message d'erreur code 30064 "impossible de décoller"
Bien à vous

Bonjour, si tu as mis à jour depuis un PC avec DJI assistant, tu dois pouvoir contacter DJI Susan pour qu'elle te mette à disposition un patch. Si ce n'est pas le cas, je te conseil plutôt de contacter le support DJI.
2022-9-13
Use props
djiuser_FpePm7ihH1as
New

Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 9-13 00:11
Hi all, I sent the firmware to your account above, you can connect the drone and DJI Fly app and check for the update.

Hi,
I have got the same....30064
Can i get the new Firmware?
Heiko
2022-9-13
Use props
fansbcea3e1e
lvl.1

United States

I am on phone with support now I am having trouble getting them to confirm this and they don’t seem to know about a firmware update.
DJI why do I always have to got thru this crap.give your support the tools they need. Now I have to wait for them to send to the next level support to get a firmware update.
30 minutes wasted so far just on the phone arguing that I don’t need to keep recalibrating.
2022-9-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fansbcea3e1e Posted at 9-13 11:35
I am on phone with support now I am having trouble getting them to confirm this and they don’t seem to know about a firmware update.
DJI why do I always have to got thru this crap.give your support the tools they need. Now I have to wait for them to send to the next level support to get a firmware update.
30 minutes wasted so far just on the phone arguing that I don’t need to keep recalibrating.
Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Could you please tell us your phone number via PM? We will make further checks. Besides, we will send you the related firmware via email. You may have a check. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-9-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_FpePm7ihH1as Posted at 9-13 10:45
Hi,
I have got the same....30064
Can i get the new Firmware?

Hi, there. Could you please tell us your email address via PM? We will send you beta firmware.
2022-9-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

PJL-Chicago Posted at 9-13 03:58

Hi, there. Sorry for your concerns. Please note that our team will update this issue ASAP. If you have encountered a related situation, please feel free to tell us. We will help you out.
2022-9-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

TITOU30 Posted at 9-13 03:54
Bien à vous

Hi, there. Please note that we have sent you beta firmware to your email. You may have a check.
2022-9-13
Use props
TITOU30
lvl.1
Flight distance : 27129 ft
France

Bonjour, il faut contacter par CHAT l'assistance DJI, ils vont vous envoyer une nouvelle version di FIRMWARE sur le compte DJI assistance 2. Après avoir installer la version V01.00.0310 mon drone fonctionne à nouveau
2022-9-14
Use props
djiuser_N8U7ClwOA8cM
New
United Kingdom

Having exactly the same issue, and again it only happened since the firmware updated via the DJI Assistant 2 app.
2022-9-14
Use props
djiuser_N8U7ClwOA8cM
New
United Kingdom

Tongala Posted at 9-3 21:14
We both seem to barking up the same tree with no answers. (I replied to you on the other post. 0

It would seem that the new DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer ) is the problem V2.1.11 seemes to be have been designed for the Avata and has now KILLED the M3P

I considered resetting the drone. but apparently you cannot downgrade the firmware, so totally stuck with this until new firmware is released.  Very frustrating, I've not had the drone a week, it's brand new!
2022-9-14
Use props
BarnSwallow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5076896 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yipes.  I assume you can't go to a previous firmware version in the Assistant?   Anyway, I'm bringing my mini2 as a backup  on my next trip.

2022-9-14
Use props
djiuser_ZFW5RIhZBk9L
lvl.1
Flight distance : 650955 ft
United Kingdom

Same problem here, error code 30064 on firmware V01.00.0300
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_ZFW5RIhZBk9L Posted at 9-14 11:24
Same problem here, error code 30064 on firmware V01.00.0300

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have sent you the firmware via email. You may have a check.
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_N8U7ClwOA8cM Posted at 9-14 09:09
I considered resetting the drone. but apparently you cannot downgrade the firmware, so totally stuck with this until new firmware is released.  Very frustrating, I've not had the drone a week, it's brand new!

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We have sent you the firmware via email. May we know if the issue has been addressed?
2022-9-14
Use props
GARYKRAMER
lvl.1
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 9-13 00:11

Hi Susan, I also have this issue 30064 and would like to have the beta release. Thank you. ga1959kr@telus.net
2022-9-14
Use props
FAL
lvl.1
France

Hello Susan, to take you informed about my case (CAS-10416582-L5T8D7) : UPS told me that they ship the packet since Tuesday morning to DJI Repair. Today, Thursday, the Repair Progess Inquery still show that the Drone is "Not received".
For away from me to takeoff again....
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

FAL Posted at 9-14 22:22
Hello Susan, to take you informed about my case (CAS-10416582-L5T8D7) : UPS told me that they ship the packet since Tuesday morning to DJI Repair. Today, Thursday, the Repair Progess Inquery still show that the Drone is "Not received".
For away from me to takeoff again....

I am sorry for the waiting, the package has been checked into the system, I just asked the local team to expedite the progress. Hopefully, we will get it all sorted out soon.
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

GARYKRAMER Posted at 9-14 20:48
Hi Susan, I also have this issue 30064 and would like to have the beta release. Thank you.

Hi there, the firmware has been sent to your account, please check it out.
2022-9-14
Use props
djiuser_AGvyagP7XHnU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 229961 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 9-14 23:12
Hi there, the firmware has been sent to your account, please check it out.

Hi Susan, I  have this issue 30064 and would like to have the beta release. firmware I sure what the fix is. Can not get any help via phone customer service. sousahouse7711@bellsouth.net. Thanks
2022-9-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_AGvyagP7XHnU Posted at 9-15 04:15
Hi Susan, I  have this issue 30064 and would like to have the beta release. firmware I sure what the fix is. Can not get any help via phone customer service. . Thanks

Hi, I had sent it to your account.
2022-9-15
Use props
djiuser_ZmTnUEXuVJId
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8914 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 9-10 18:48
Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. If the error existed after updating firmware or calibrating the vision system via DJI Assistant 2, our engineers are aware of the issue. At the moment, please PM me your current DJI Fly account, and we will send you the optimized firmware package to help fix this issue.
We suggest you update the firmware through the DJI Fly app. In addition, please be sure to keep the aircraft cool down for the update. Thank you for your understanding.

Please can I have new beta firmware. Like many of us here i am not able to take off and fly with my mini 3 pro drone with dji rc controller.  Error code 30064 after update. My email
bugarindejan@gmail.com
2022-9-15
Use props
Toni Peltonen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 88691 ft
Finland

--||--

acriked@gmail.com firmware upgrade please.. the drone came with latest softwares on board from the box and does not fly..  gets this error out from the box
2022-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules