Mini 3 pro crash
1405 7 2022-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dieter1509
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25305 ft
Austria

Hi, I crashed my drone in a tree. when finding in the grass, I could not steer the drone with the remote, so I took out the battery of the drone.
Visible damage is only on propeller is broken.
But the drone is not connecting to my remote anymore, I tried also to press for > 4 sec. but the drone does not beep and goes to 'ready to connect' state.
Is this a case to send for repair ? Anybody already had this issue ?
Thanks Dieter
2022-9-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dieter. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out.  Since there was a crash that happened before and now you are having this issue with the DJI Mini 3 Pro. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for us to be able to assess the DJI Drone for damages. We will do our best to help and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for this trouble and thank you.
2022-9-3
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

sorry, for your loss, do you have recording of the situation?
2022-9-4
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hold the battery button longer if 10 seconds, then far too long, hold it till it beeps, not till 4 seconds are up.
2022-9-4
Use props
fans574cda0a
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Ah man... I'm super sorry!!
2022-9-7
Use props
Dieter1509
lvl.1
Austria

Bashy Posted at 9-4 19:01
Hold the battery button longer if 10 seconds, then far too long, hold it till it beeps, not till 4 seconds are up.

Tried this but then the drone switches off
2022-9-7
Use props
Dieter1509
lvl.1
Austria

Contacted the support meantime, it seems the mainboard has some defect from the crash as it does not connect anymore.
2022-9-7
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Dieter1509 Posted at 9-7 14:13
Contacted the support meantime, it seems the mainboard has some defect from the crash as it does not connect anymore.

They will sort you out for sure
2022-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules