4659 15 2022-9-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
藍色魔術師
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21138 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

My BRAND NEW (within 1 week) mini 3 pro (with RC) cant use today, after using DJI Assistant 2 (Windows V2.1.11)because my rc have some lagging problem, so i try refresh the firmware for drones and rc
after refresh, lagging problem solved, BUT, got a error code: 30064, then my drones cant use at all

already try many solution (found on internet, forum, etc), still same
- my location GPS signal is strong
- drones IMU and compass calibrated (included RC)
- all firmware is up to date (drones and RC)
- factory reset (RC)

look like many user also facing this error 30064 (after using DJI Assistant 2)
this is official software, make my drones cant use now??? my 1 week new drones need send back to repair because using offical software? that's ridiculous!!

really disappointed with dji now

PLS!! release a new firmware to fix this issue ASAP!!

2022-9-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since we are having this issue with your new DJI Mavic 3 Pro and you hae done several troubleshooting steps to fix the issue and still the issue persist. It would be best to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-9-3
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-3 22:15
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since we are having this issue with your new DJI Mavic 3 Pro and you hae done several troubleshooting steps to fix the issue and still the issue persist. It would be best to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do our best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.

No it would be best if DJI worked on this issue and issued a fix. It is obvious it is at your end as so many people seem to have had the issue
2022-9-3
Use props
fateofangel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

what was the reason to use dji assistant 2? how do you now it cased the problem?
2022-9-4
Use props
djiuser_OS7GuongWaJq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 93990 ft
Italy

Stesso problema sul mio dji mini 3 pro, come possiamo risolvere
2022-9-4
Use props
FAL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 285886 ft
France

Same issue, the support team asked me to send the drone to the repair team. It will cost to me money to send, it will cost for them to send it me back.. all this for a firmware issue. Bad news.
2022-9-5
Use props
chrisf
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1109199 ft
United Kingdom

I have exactly the same issue.

Bought a new battery and installed latest version of DJI Assistant yesterday to update the firmware prior to taking drone on a short break.

I get there today and have the same issue. Error 30064 and can't take off.  No issues previously. Only thing that happened between a successful flight and getting the error was using latest DJI Assistant.

Contacted support by chat this morning...they asked about RC pairing and what region I'm in and then told me to calibrate compass and IMU.   I've done that and no luck so will have to wait until I get home to troubleshoot more and if that does t sort it, return to DJI to fix.

Now stuck with an unusable drone and 2 day break spoiled as had planned some potentially epic locations to take it. Very annoyed if it's a bodged release thats at fault.
2022-9-5
Use props
藍色魔術師
lvl.1
  • >>>
Malaysia

FAL Posted at 9-5 03:45
Same issue, the support team asked me to send the drone to the repair team. It will cost to me money to send, it will cost for them to send it me back.. all this for a firmware issue. Bad news.

dji should not charge us, this is not our fault, their software cause this issue, so disappointed with dji service, my new drones open box only 1 week, now cant use, new product and need claim warranty? wait few week? or month? i cant accept this, so so so ridiculous
2022-9-5
Use props
藍色魔術師
lvl.1
  • >>>
Malaysia

chrisf Posted at 9-5 04:23
I have exactly the same issue.

Bought a new battery and installed latest version of DJI Assistant yesterday to update the firmware prior to taking drone on a short break.

they should release new firmware asap, but they didn't... cant using official software to refresh or upgrade our drones? so funny....

i want use this new drones to wedding event, now i need borrow with my friend
2022-9-5
Use props
BlueMagician
lvl.1
  • >>>
Malaysia

few days ago send back my drones to service center, finally get the replacement set (new & sealed),
now i just connect wifi updated to latest firmware, now everything is good, NO MORE "30064",
i wont connect my drones to PC again

ALL FRIEND, PLS DO NOT CONNECT UR MINI 3 PRO TO PC (USING DJI ASSISTANT 2),
YOU WILL GET THE ERROR CODE "30064",
THEN UR DRONES CANT USE ANYMORE (SINCE DJI STILL NOT RELEASE THE FIRMWARE TO FIXED IT)

PLS DO NOT CONNECT UR MINI 3 PRO TO PC (USING DJI ASSISTANT 2) UPDATE OR REFRESH FIRMWARE
PLS DO NOT CONNECT UR MINI 3 PRO TO PC (USING DJI ASSISTANT 2) UPDATE OR REFRESH FIRMWARE
2022-9-9
Use props
rws53
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18307 ft
United States

Checked for new software with my controller today 09/12/2022.  Update was available and installed it...no more 30064 error...Mini 3 can now take off
2022-9-12
Use props
pmshop
First Officer
Flight distance : 8073271 ft
  • >>>
United States

rws53 Posted at 9-12 08:11
Checked for new software with my controller today 09/12/2022.  Update was available and installed it...no more 30064 error...Mini 3 can now take off

No such firmware released since the bug was introduced. 01.00.0300 is the current version.
2022-9-14
Use props
rws53
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18307 ft
United States

pmshop Posted at 9-14 18:14
No such firmware released since the bug was introduced. 01.00.0300 is the current version.

Once you learn how to get the 01.00.0310 updated version that fixes the Unable To Take Off (Code 30064) you'll see.
2022-9-17
Use props
TYPE74
lvl.1
United States

My MINI 3 PRO is using 01.00.0300 and I've just "checked" to see if there is  a new firmware with DJI Assist 2 - and it said "latest."
Then, I tried to fly right after this....it said unable to take off 30026 error....  I could fly with 01.00.0300 yesterday, but now, I no longer be able to fly (I did everything I can think of - calibrate add, factory reset etc.)
2022-10-6
Use props
TYPE74
lvl.1
United States

My MINI 3 PRO is using 01.00.0300 and I've just "checked" to see if there is  a new firmware with DJI Assist 2 - and it said "latest."
Then, I tried to fly right after this....it said unable to take off 30026 error....  I could fly with 01.00.0300 yesterday, but now, I no longer be able to fly (I did everything I can think of - calibrate add, factory reset etc.)
2022-10-6
Use props
djiuser_jmNOq2vfXZ0W
lvl.1
Russia

I have the same problem with the Mini 3 pro the error 30064. Can you help me please? My DJI account is  g.o.l.d@mail.ru
2022-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules