Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dood2
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Any help appreciated
i had the osmo pocket and decided to upgrade to the dji pocket 2
heres how it went

on the 04/09/2022 i opened box turned pocket 2 on and tested with the control stick all worked perfectly fine
plugged into mimo app to activate
activated no problem
mimo says theres an update
  • Firmware: V01.03.00.10
so i run update and it downloads and installs and kept disconnecting but finally after installation the sd card said failed and wouldnt work again no matter how or where i formatted it
so i bought another sd card and put that in and attached the control stick
the screen popped up saying updating control stick and......
the control stick hasnt worked since in any way the options>accessories menu it is greyed out
if i remove it and reatach it gives me the option to calibrate which again does nothing except grey out the calibration option
so to clarify the control stick will not work, options for it are greyed out and it ruined a sd card off the bat
this was within an hour of opening the box
is there anyway i can roll    back/reinstall firmware via sd card and see if i can start again
2022-9-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, I am sorry to read about your issue, Just to double confirm, the Pocket 2 itself works normally but it can not recognize the mini control stick, right? May I double confirm if the phone can be connected when you use the adapter to connect the Pocket 2 and your phone? If yes, please try to clean the connection pins on the mini control stick. Please keep us updated on the result. A video of the issue would be highly appreciated.
2022-9-4
Use props
dood2
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi Yes it seems to work fine when connected to my phone, and the it does recognise the control stick is attached as all the options for it are greyed out except the calibrate control stick and when I click that and it says calibration successful then all options for it are greyed out I have to take it off and reattach it, contacts are clean like I say its brand new  and it worked perfectly before the update
2022-9-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

dood2 Posted at 9-4 02:22
Hi Yes it seems to work fine when connected to my phone, and the it does recognise the control stick is attached as all the options for it are greyed out except the calibrate control stick and when I click that and it says calibration successful then all options for it are greyed out I have to take it off and reattach it, contacts are clean like I say its brand new  and it worked perfectly before the update

Hi, sorry for the belated reply. I received your message and replied to you.
Besides, please click the "Reply" button if you reply to me so I can receive the reminder. Thank you.
2022-9-6
Use props
dood2
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 9-6 05:26
Hi, sorry for the belated reply. I received your message and replied to you.
Besides, please click the "Reply" button if you reply to me so I can receive the reminder. Thank you.

When I originally put the control stick in after the pocket 2 had updated its firmware it flashed up saying updating control stick firmware and that lasted about a second and went off the control stick hasn’t worked since, I am on holiday at the moment so can’t return it just yet, I thought redoing an older firmware then updating again may fix the issue
2022-9-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

dood2 Posted at 9-6 05:52
When I originally put the control stick in after the pocket 2 had updated its firmware it flashed up saying updating control stick firmware and that lasted about a second and went off the control stick hasn’t worked since, I am on holiday at the moment so can’t return it just yet, I thought redoing an older firmware then updating again may fix the issue

Hi, I sent you a PM, you may try it out.
2022-9-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules