UTV El Paso West Texas
610 9 2022-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SgtRay
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14860804 ft
United States

Man I love this drone!!! It get me invited to the best places! Not a chase vid this time. Just more of showing what can be done with this wonderful drone by a non pro. This was flown in all sport mode also. The Avata would have been better but DJI hasn't sent mine yet! Hey, did you guys at DJI hear that?! Ship it already, I got things to do! LOL

2022-9-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SgtRay. Good day and thank you for posting this cool video that you have filmed and created. Great work and have a nice day.
2022-9-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Really cool video SgtRay.    Amazing how many people showed up for that event.  All the different lights on the UTVs made it an illuminating event.    Love the background music from Tito Nieves.  I caught him in concert in Orlando several years back.  
2022-9-4
Use props
SgtRay
lvl.4
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-4 05:04
Really cool video SgtRay.    Amazing how many people showed up for that event.  All the different lights on the UTVs made it an illuminating event.    Love the background music from Tito Nieves.  I caught him in concert in Orlando several years back.

I didn't think the drone woud performed well at pitch black night. It performed better than I thought. And I love his music too. I have that album.
2022-9-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

SgtRay Posted at 9-4 06:38
I didn't think the drone woud performed well at pitch black night. It performed better than I thought. And I love his music too. I have that album.

Drone performed really well.  Don't ignore the FPVs when you get the Avata, after all they have served you well.  
2022-9-4
Use props
SgtRay
lvl.4
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-4 06:49
Drone performed really well.  Don't ignore the FPVs when you get the Avata, after all they have served you well.

Definitely not. But the avata is small enough and safe enough to be flown in and around people. Although it's not anymore legal to do it. It's still safer and smaller. And when the speed is not necessary it's easier to pull it out and set it up.

It could never take the place when doing chases of faster moving objects
2022-9-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice to see!
2022-9-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

SgtRay Posted at 9-4 08:50
Definitely not. But the avata is small enough and safe enough to be flown in and around people. Although it's not anymore legal to do it. It's still safer and smaller. And when the speed is not necessary it's easier to pull it out and set it up.

It could never take the place when doing chases of faster moving objects

Sounds like you have it all planned out.  
2022-9-5
Use props
SgtRay
lvl.4
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 9-5 04:45
Sounds like you have it all planned out.

More like fingers crossed  
2022-9-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

SgtRay Posted at 9-6 06:13
More like fingers crossed

I'll cross mine for you also.
2022-9-6