Goggles 2 - Air Unit Compatibility mailing list or notification
2203 2 2022-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mifish
lvl.2
Flight distance : 456188 ft
Canada

Is there a mailing list or other way to get notified if or when the Goggles 2 release support for Air Units?

I’m holding out on buying a new set of goggles until I know if the Goggles 2 will support air units. (I’ll purchase a pair the moment it’s confirmed.)

If there isn’t an official way to get notified, could you please update this thread with the relevant information once air unit compatibility is officially committed to (or not) by DJI
(If so, should others reply to this thread so they are also notified?)

Thanks…
2022-9-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for bringing this query to us. As of the moment, the said Goggles 2 is only compatible with the DJI Avata. However, we will forward this as a suggestion of yours to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-9-4
Use props
DubSound
Second Officer
Flight distance : 104459 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 for DJI Goggles needing compatibility with DIY FPV Mode - Bring Air Unit compatibility to Goggles 2

Hopefully we will see something when the O3 Air Unit comes out
2022-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules