DJI Mic charging case lights
3609 4 2022-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ReedJ
New

United States

I purchased 2 DJI Mics from Amazon (returned the first one and about to return the second one) and in both of them I am not able to get all 4 leds on the front of the charging case to light up to indicate that the case is fully charged. I see YouTube videos where all 4 leds do light up, so I know that it is possible. Is anyone else experiencing this issue or know of any solutions to fix it? Also, when charging the case, only the first led blinks no matter how long it is charging. Thanks
2022-9-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please create a short video showing the issue and send it to us so we can check it here on our end? You may refer to the tutorial link below to see if this helps your query. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2022-9-4
Use props
ReedJ
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-4 18:25
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please create a short video showing the issue and send it to us so we can check it here on our end? You may refer to the tutorial link below to see if this helps your query. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDNxMoG-2H0

I noticed that the charing brick on the left was getting very hot. I do not know if it is defective. I switched to the charging brick on the right and it did not overheat and the DJI Mic chariging case now shows all 4 LEDs lit.
2022-9-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

ReedJ Posted at 9-6 07:21
[view_image]

I noticed that the charing brick on the left was getting very hot. I do not know if it is defective. I switched to the charging brick on the right and it did not overheat and the DJI Mic chariging case now shows all 4 LEDs lit.

Great! We're glad that you have already managed to isolate the issue that you experienced. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-9-9
Use props
djiuser_FwgUdz8BhnHd
New

United Kingdom

My case is showing exactly the same problem, I have changed the charging brick and cables but it didn't work, I will return it.
2023-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules