Anyone out there? Problems with donated Inspire 1 pro
1075 3 2022-9-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
whaleguy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2760564 ft
New Zealand

We still use Inspire 1 pros in our whale and dolphin research. We’ve just been donated one that is immaculate, but which has been stored in travel mode for at least 5 years.
The first problem is that it won’t come out of travel mode.
The second problem is that when the aircraft is turned on, the X5 camera goes through its normal (rotating) calibration, an image appears in DJI Go, but:
The aircraft LED flashes a very fast colour sequence which seems to be magenta-red-green-blue.
DJI Go tells me to recalibrate the IMU, but attempting this (after the aircraft has been turned off for >5mins) never gets beyond 0%.
DJI Go also tells me that the Gimbal cannot receive Main Controller data.
Any suggestions would be very welcome!

2022-9-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this case, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your understanding and support.
2022-9-4
Use props
whaleguy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2760564 ft
New Zealand

DJI Paladin Posted at 9-4 18:11
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. In this case, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thank you, I'll try contacting the Auckland service agent.
2022-9-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

whaleguy Posted at 9-4 18:35
Thank you, I'll try contacting the Auckland service agent.

You are most welcome. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Have a nice day ahead.
2022-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules