lvl.3

Slovakia

home made custom mask 25#

2023-4-16
Use props
djiuser_s7bv0rgZu8ty
New

Italy

if I had read this forum before I definitely would not have bought goggles 2.
Now i see i 'm not the first one disappointed from the product
2023-7-27
Use props
Bob Brown
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4209662 ft
  • >>>
United States

Don't bother with any of the new padded face inserts from DJI also. I am convinced that they are absolutely clueless about this issue.  Such a horrible design for normal faces.
Wake up DJI engineers!
2023-8-4
Use props
Observer99
lvl.1

Israel

I got my Googles 2 a few weeks ago and it was almost impossible to put them on my face and see a clear picture. The only position that gave more or less visibility of the screen was when the Googles were completely on my nose and that was painful! Also, there was a huge gap between the Googles and my face with light leaks at the top and bottom.
So I was really disappointed and a quick search brought me to this forum. I decided to give it a try and ordered two different foam paddings from Aliexpress:

1. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005019419007.html?spm=a2g0o.order_detail.order_detail_item.3.10e4f19csEfz0C2.
2. Type B Narrow version of this:  
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005494897196.html?spm=a2g0o.order_detail.order_detail_item.3.5cdbf19cpigp88

While #1 was not too different from the original, #2 is day and night!
I've managed to fit it well on my face, with no nose pressure and no light leakage at all! It also feels comfortable on my face, and the visibility and clarity of the screen is acceptable.
By the way, the key to making the screen more visible at the edges is to adjust the right lens so that the left side of the screen is clearly visible to the right eye, and the left lens so that the right side of the screen is clearly visible to the left eye.

If you decide to purchase the #2 foam padding, make sure to order the Type B Narrow version, which is "suitable for face shapes in Europe and America" as stated in the description.

2023-9-7
Use props
A1C
Second Officer
Flight distance : 40909 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm waiting for this one to come from pyrodorone; comfy foam.  It looks like it might solve the nose problem, I hope.  The price is reasonable as well.
2023-9-7
Use props
comrant
lvl.4
Flight distance : 983025 ft
Canada

Am I the only one who finds the fit fine and doesn't cause any discomfort at all... Bought the integra tho...
2023-9-7
Use props
Rasputin1309
lvl.1
Flight distance : 177644 ft
United Kingdom

Bob Brown Posted at 2022-10-5 03:23
I think you may be right. Not much they can do and this product is going to flop into history as the worst FPV headset you can get. DJI is already losing customers and sales over it and making people aware that the Goggles 2 is facial torture and NOT at all as advertised.

I will keep bumping this post and others like it to increase awareness until something is done.

I feel like I've been ripped off - will look to return them - the fit is appalling and the blurring an issue too
2023-12-25
Use props
D35Archangel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 291345 ft
Brunei

https://sg.fpvfaster.com/collect ... ra-ultimate-version
This version of the foam does not have the foam bridge so I think will solve some of your nosey issues.
2023-12-26
Use props
dji.blitzk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1752986 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI didn't design any of their goggles to fit Western faces...  Nobody I know likes the way they fit.  You have to SQUISH it to your face so hard that it cuts off the air from your nose (and yes, it HURTS!).   The other foam pads sold might help with the way it hurts your nose, but it pushes your eyes so far away the image is blurry.   Thats just how it is.   I know it would be a real pain, but I wish they designed a pair of goggles that fit Western faces
2023-12-28
Use props
D35Archangel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 291345 ft
Brunei

https://sg.fpvfaster.com/collect ... ra-ultimate-version

Just got this and together with the diopter attachments fits me perfectly. All of the OSD is clear. The only blurred area are the outer most edges of the screen which I can see a slight doubling.
No light leaks. The diopter brings the view closer to my eye so this works for me. No pressure on nose because nothing is touching it and the pad touches the top of the nose bridge between the eyes.
1-1 17:05
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules